Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
keelala

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is what I just sent to PP. Hope you all enjoy it too

Hi, I am an avid AMC fan of over 38 yrs! Yes a long time! I love you PP for bringing back AMC  and ty for bringing Alicia back soon. Can hardly wait! But please take the following to heart!I know you are all so busy.
Please if anyone can get Jeff or Frank to have a moment to read the following attachment. I hope they will take it to heart and find it amusing, but boldy truthful at least! Love you PP for all you already done for us ty!!!!! PS: I am currently in contact with friends of over 14 countries(facebook over a 1000+ friends)  and I know this attachment to be true for all. It would be not only one country affected to bring Zendall back but global worldwide! I have sent vcr tapes as gifts to friends as far as France, Spain, and the UK.No one can do without Zendall it appears!!!

Much appreciated,
Lindy Laroche,
Surrey,BC
Canada

Zendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stuff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laid to rest,but without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Zendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC
so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stu
ff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laidZendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stuff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laid to rest,but without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!!Zendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stuff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laid to rest,but without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!! to rest,bZendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stuff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laid to rest,but without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!! Zendall- Truth Be ToldA whisper, a sigh,a romance of gold,the truth about Zendall,needs to be told.ABC so rudely ripped them from us,gave us The Chew and more icky stuff.AMC had met its fate,but PP said (Hey) its not too late!So Internet happened,and cable laid to rest,but without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!! ut without Zendall,will never be the best.Now Thorsten and Aliciaare idling too,without each other,whatever will they do?The magic, the love that touched the screen,would make the internet really scream!The chemistry, romance laid out so bare,the fighting too, it was all there.Zendall kept you on the edge of your seat,when they came together,oh god damm that heat!Zach and Kendall were not just ploys,they gave us dreams, and hopes and joy.You can never ever forget these two,there in our life, a part of you!Zendall fans everywhere, US, Canada, International too,are all screaming where are you????We wont give up its not too late,Zendall fans know whats the fate.PP do you know too?get rid of Lea,give her to The Chew!Everyone wants Zendall back,PP its in your cup,come on now, cough em up!Everyday we watch the show,We all say Lea just must blow.Thorsten is sad we see it there,a hint of Zendall in the air.Lea and Zach try too hard,Zendall was always in the cards!The flow, the ease between these two,always made you want more,something new!They are iconic, truth be told,you know with Zendall you got gold!Bring them back, the rest will follow,watch the internet go dang viral!!!Ok PP we know your smart,you were amazing from the start.You brought us back our AMC,yes we love you and thank thee!BUT HERE IS WHERE THE BUTTT COMES IN................................Zendall fans are pining hard and fast,without Zendall it will never last!So PP truth be told, get Alicia back,and watch it unfold!You want the internet ratings at the onset,Zendall fans will be there,watching,millions of us everywhere!Instant hits, and likes galore,just begging PP for more!So now you heard it truth be told,you bring back Zendall and you got gold!!!PP footnote:Its easy,All it takes is one team, team Slater, one couple known everywhere Zendall!We love you Zendall, Always Forever Only You!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Just for the record, not everybody wants Zendall back -- I am more than fine with Zach moving on with his life without Kendall, whether it be with Lea or another character yet to be introduced.

For the time being, I think Zach and Lea are showing promise as a couple, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with them. But the bottom line is, I don't really care whom Zach is paired with, as long as he has a good storyline.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Count me in as soneone who is NOT a Zendall Fan.  I am a Thorsten/Zach fan.  Lea and Zach could be a couple or not, it doesn't matter to me as long as Thorsten is being given plenty of air time.
Just a little side note-wish this social media stuff had been around in the 1997.  Maybe we fans could have rally around Thorsten and Susan when their characters of Patrick and Marty were being destroyed.  P & M forever
Gloria
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I was a Zendall fan long ago, but once she shagged RyASS time and time again, I got over it.

I'm a Zach fan first (well really I'm a TK fan first), so I want him with someone who will give him the same love, respect, and loyalty that he gives her - - - whoever that is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I am a fan of Zach and Kendall, but like kj, I am a ZFF (really a TK fan LOL!!) so I really don't care who he is paired with as long as he has a good story and I get to see him on my screen for a long time to come.

June
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Zendall was sexy, Zendall was electrifying, Zendall was magic, Zendall was HAWT!

And here is where my BUT......... comes in!

The key word is Zendall WAS!!!!!!!!!!  For about the entire 15 seconds it lasted.  Zendall caused so much pain for Zach, so much heartache and heart break for him, that the only positive that came out of it (as I consider it in the long run) is Zach as the best father ever!

My signature says it all, I am a Zach Slater Fan Forever, not a Zendall fan forever.  Alicia Minshew is a very good actress, she and TK have great chemistry.  I would love to see her come back to the show.  But both TK and AM are more than capable of having that same, intense chemistry with anyone they work with.  I am 100% with Kathy, Luvfall, KJ and June, it is Zach that matters to me, and I want to see him with someone, be it Lea or any other woman, someone who won't be tearing Zach's heart to shreds.  I want good stories for Zach and AMPLE screen time for him.  That's all that matters to me.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Add me to the list of Zach (TK) lovers who will take him any way I can get him and as often as possible, with or without Kendall or anybody else.  Just fill my screen with TK, TK, TK, and I'll be happy. Take him away, and I'm miserable.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.