Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Since this past week we have been intently discussing more serious matters regarding possible upcoming s/l s for Zach , I thought of posting something a little more fun, that of the upcoming birth of Zach and Kendall’s first baby or babies. I say babies, in the plural sense, since there have been several anvils falling regarding twins. I wanted to visualize how Zach would handle two babies. In visualizing I decide to picture it in a banner.

Working with babies is a rather challenging propositions for an actor, since babies do not act, they react. Babies can upstage, distract, react and probably cause a number of retakes. TK is absolutely natural with babies and children on the show and they react wonderfully with him. His scenes with Spike have been heartwarming and memorable from the first time Zach held Spike in the hospital to the Mantime scene in Kendall’s condo, to the Thanksgiving scene at Fusion , to the Christmas scene , to Miranda’s birthday and to the most recent one playing with Spike on the bed with Kendall and talking about their baby to come, just to mention a few. Even Soapnet appreciates the Mantime scene and continues to show it periodically in their promo.

I would love to see Zach and Kendall have and raise twins. The s/ls that could be associated with twins are numerous. This most certainly would be an earthshaking event on AMC, since they would be the first babies conceived out of love. Due in November, it would be just in time for the November sweeps. Just think of the ratings. Since I am a mother of twins, I am familiar with the wonderful , humorous, memorable moments having two babies at once can bring and TK would knock the scenes right out of the ball park.

Let’s hear some comments and opinions and names. I used “Butch and Tank”, because it was Zach’s humorous suggestion LOL.

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I think it would be wonderful.  I had mentioned it a long time ago on "another network" that Zach & Kendall should have a set of twins and maybe another single.  They could be the future Joe & Ruth.  If Spike turns out to be Zach's and Ethan is not, they would be the only family to only have each other's children.  Now isn't that truly everyone's perfect world?  To have Mom & Dad love each other and have only full siblings?  Nothing wrong with a little old fashioned "love in the afternoon".  I know it's fantasy, but that's why we watch - to escape - and dream of what could be.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I have been thinking twins ever since they started mentioning it, and I love the idea. In my perfect world, they will find out soon that Spike does belong to Zach. They can christen him Zachary Ethan, since he will always be called Spike, we won't have to have him either being called Ethan,
"Little Zach" or 'lil "Z". (I still feel sorry for 'lil"A"). If it is 2 boys, they can nickname them Hammer, Butch or Tank....LOL

But seriously, I think a boy and a girl would be great, and Zach and Spike would still have their majority vote. We know one girl will be named Amelia Bianca, so if the other twin is a boy I would like them to have the same initials. I think I like Andrew Barrett.

If it is 2 girls, I like Amelia Bianca and Alison Brianna.

2 boys, I will have to think about some more.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I have been hanging on to a hope for twins ever since Zach mentioned "he/she/them".  I have had a mental picture of Zach holding little twins since that moment, but OMG, Diva, you really are a banner queen.  Now my mental picture is on your post .  I would love, love, love to see this happen, and to watch Zach raising these babies.  But I have to be honest, I was hoping more for Tank and Scooter, LOL.  Can you imagine Zach with a little girl?  OK, let's hope for a big, HAPPY Thanksgiving at the Slater household

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Diva, I love the banner.  I would love to see the Slater's with twins but they definitely need that bigger house and a live in Nanny for their busy lives. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Twin girls yes! Names?

Kathleen Anne and Christine Louise, of course.

(AMC needs two Kathys, don't you think?)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ever since Zach mentioned building a house for their family, I have hoped for twin girls. Simply because I want AMC to SORAS the new babies a bit. That way when Ava and Julia are too big to play Spike anymore, we could have them as Zach and Kendall's twin daughters.

IMO they are just too cute for words and I'd love for TPTB figure out a way to keep them around!
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Twin girls yes! Names?

Hmmmm...I wonder how she came up with those names...(and yes, absolutely, one can never have too many Kathys!)

Twins would be adorable but at least one of them HAS to be a girl.  Miranda needs a cousin/rival/ally for the next generation of Kane women, and Zach has GOT to have his own little "Kane woman" to deal with.  Imagine the possibilities!  Because you just KNOW M & M have TK wrapped around one little finger each...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Twin girls yes! Names?

Hmmmm...I wonder how she came up with those names...(and yes, absolutely, one can never have too many Kathys!)

Twins would be adorable but at least one of them HAS to be a girl.  Miranda needs a cousin/rival/ally for the next generation of Kane women, and Zach has GOT to have his own little "Kane woman" to deal with.  Imagine the possibilities!  Because you just KNOW M & M have TK wrapped around one little finger each...

I'm in favor of two girls for Zach and Kendall, because there is no way either of them could be named Ethan. (g) Triplets. Quadruplets. Whatever. As. Long. As. They. Are. All. Girls.

NO ETHANS. EVER. And no little Zacharys, for that matter. Follow in the tradition of Spike and give the kid a name that is not already in use by someone.

However, I'm sure this discussion is theoretical only because if Kendall actually cranks out healthy twins, or even a singleton, 6 months or so from now, I'll be more surprised than if I did.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm having way too much fun with these baby names....LOL

If they have twin boys they could name them Patrick and Ian

Seriously, I think Richard and Raymond would be nice.  After all Raymond is the man who really loved Zach's mom, and it would be a slap in the face to ACS even if he never knew it.

Other names I like:
Andrew and Anthony
Jordon and Justin
Seth and Sean

I'm not doing so good with the middle names.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.