Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Here ya go

(Click to enlarge)

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Christy, thanks for posting.   I received my copy in the mail.   Wishing Thorsten, Susan and the girls all the best in health, happiness and a bright future ahead of them.

Love,

Beverly Z. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for this! Sigh.... Thorsten/Zach will be VERY MUCH missed, but I've been thinking that Zach's death would be the only believable reason for Zach to not be with his family. So i'm glad that instead of just breaking them up, they are going to give us the beauty of a love that only death can end. Though, I hope they don't rush Kendall into the new relationship. Let us all have time to grieve!

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Heartbroken.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for posting the article, Christy.

Writers are something else, huh?  Zach isn't even dead yet and they are already pimping Kendall's next lover as her perfect match.  I hope the less brooding but charming Griffin likes sharing (g).

There are so many things wrong with this whole thing.  The thought of Zach "dying" to help the man who just last year vowed to destroy him & shagged his wife in his bed, is a huge slap in the face.  The fact that Zach does it undoubtedly because Kendall is so determined to help her favorite toxic twosome...insulting.

Why oh why couldn't Zach just divorce her and leave town with his son?

The upside is that TK is free from this garbage and in turn, so am I.  Finally, no need to look back or keep track of the goings on in PV because of the chance that Zach could return for more visits.

Good luck TK.  Wishing you nothing but the absolute best now and in the future.  Always, Only YOU!

P.S.  I read that TK's last tape date was OCTOBER 8th.  Christy, do you know and can you share how many episodes TK actually taped?  Thanks.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks, Christy.  What in the world can be said to make this better- nothing.  I have a very heavy heart right now- nobody could ever replace Zach Slater- he was the best of the best & such a fascinating & wonderful character- thank you Thorsten for giving us Zach & all the great stories & performances all these 6 yrs.  It just doesn't get any better.  I wish Thorsten all the very best for him & his family & I'm just hoping he will turn up somewhere else soon- (maybe OLTL??) because I'm just selfish like that & I don't want him to leave me for good.  I'm going to my corner & cry now. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I'm just hoping he will turn up somewhere else soon- (maybe OLTL??) because I'm just selfish like that & I don't want him to leave me for good.  I'm going to my corner & cry now. 

Pull up a chair and sit next to me, LOL.  Nothing would please me more than TK bringing Patrick to life again.  Marty/SH need him to get her out of Jolie hell ;-) and only god knows how much I need him, LOL.

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks for posting this, Christy.

So sad right now. I will miss Zach Slater so much. He is irreplaceable as is Thorsten Kaye. AMC doesn't deserve his talent and PV is a place that I could care less about now without him.

Best wishes to TK in whatever he chooses to do next. I will always be an adoring and appreciative fan. 

Tracy
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Writers are something else, huh?  Zach isn't even dead yet and they are already pimping Kendall's next lover as her perfect match.  I hope the less brooding but charming Griffin likes sharing (g).

There are so many things wrong with this whole thing.  The thought of Zach "dying" to help the man who just last year vowed to destroy him & shagged his wife in his bed, is a huge slap in the face.  The fact that Zach does it undoubtedly because Kendall is so determined to help her favorite toxic twosome...insulting.

The upside is that TK is free from this garbage and in turn, so am I.  Finally, no need to look back or keep track of the goings on in PV because of the chance that Zach could return for more visits.

Good luck TK.  Wishing you nothing but the absolute best now and in the future.  Always, Only YOU!

P.S.  I read that TK's last tape date was OCTOBER 8th.  Christy, do you know and can you share how many episodes TK actually taped?  Thanks.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

PS Yes, TK left the building Oct. 8. He taped 13 shows while he was there.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
PS Yes, TK left the building Oct. 8. He taped 13 shows while he was there.

Thanks Christy!  Almost a month ago, wow!  This helps though...now I can start ticking off the days before I part ways with this trainwreck called AMC.  So much for the most of October/most of November garbage we were pedaled.

merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thank you!!!! this is the first time i have posted, I was on another website and saw the sad news but not until it was posted here by Christy (Kathy and  Gina) I could not believe it!!! Thank you for all you do I will miss Mr. Slater but hopefully I will be able to come here and watch these wonderful clips until Mr Kaye is back on my TV screen.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
My heart is so broken that I have no words.

My only prayer is that TK stays in acting.  And Patrick would be a VERY much welcomed treat.

Maybe I'll post more when this really sinks in . . . but for right now . . . I'm just numb.

June

daytimesoapsfan724

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I wish they weren't killing off Zach. I think they should have just had him divorce Kendall and then pop up sometimes, when TK felt like making appearances.

I don't think TPTB should be acting like Griffin and Kendall are going to be the next biggest thing. They've made that mistake before with other couples, and it didn't end well. Like with Taylor and Jake.

TPTB don't know if Kendall and Griffin will even have chemistry. They might not have chemistry or he might have more chemistry with someone like Amanda or Madison.

I wish that Zach wasn't getting killed off and I wish TK and his family well.
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:

Alina, you said a mouthful with that one.  And it's another slap in the face that Kendall's neverending obsession with that "toxic twosome" is apparently what gets her husband killed.  And I know that's cold, but hey, if the foo shits...

It sucks, is what it does.  And yes, I'm bitter.  Not only for the loss of Zach, but for the loss of AMC as I knew it, back in the day.  I will always be grateful to TK though, because aside from his wonderful characters, he gave me some really precious people in my life.  A wide circle of buddies, and a few truly close friends that I would never have otherwise.  I meant it when I said it to him, and I still mean it today - "Love of you brought us together, love of each other keeps us together.  Thanks for the friends, Thorsten.  We love you."

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Here is what is bothering me about all of this.

Just 2 weeks ago SOD printed an article and AM said that TK would be doing a "revolving door" type of thing.  Do you have any idea how excited I got when I read that article.  I was positive that TK would be around for as long as AM would be.

Why??  Why??  Would this be put out there??

To read that . . . and then read what I read today . . . it makes it hurt more!!  I was just over the moon happy.

I just don't understand it at all.

June
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
suegirl6

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

i too had thought we would at least have Zach off and on.  Even tho we prefer on.  This is such a SAD day!! what a loss for AMC.  i will have NO REASON to watch anymore.  I do wish the best for THE BEST!! hope someway, somehow, TK will make his way back to our screen. Until then, we will just have to keep praying.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

WELL SAID ALINA.   Of course Ryan would be the death of Zach he's been wanting this since Zach came on the scene.   I too would have loved Zach divorcing Kendall and taking Ian but I knew that would never happen on this show.   Well I'm sure we'll never see Ian again he'll be in his room till it's time to go to college.

I will truly miss TK and the wonderful character of Zach.  I LOVE this character and how TK played him.   From his first day in PV, he stole my heart.  I definitely won't miss this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE show.

I too will be FREE OF THIS GARBAGE after watching my entire life.   TK deserved so much better than this crap.

My only hope is that I get to see TK on my screen very soon.  I'm hoping a prime time series picks him up.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Well I'm sure we'll never see Ian again he'll be in his room till it's time to go to college.

If only!  That would be preferable.  I suspect that Ian will be used more than ever...especially when it's time to use him as a plot trick for Kendall and Mr. Right.  They'll use him like they use Emma...to prop daddy's latest love of his life.  I figure Ian will be calling nuGuy(s) daddy in record time.  And Kendall will see absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Remember how quickly she was playing "one big happy family" with Ryan? 

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Wow, this news is hard to take.  But I'm happy for TK - he will get to stay home with his beautiful women, and I have to believe that something better will come along.  He is too talented not to be noticed.

To the moderators:  thank you SO much for this board.  I don't post often, but I've been reading the board ever since I first saw TK as Zach.  You have given all of us TK lovers a place to share our appreciation of this guy, and your work is also much appreciated.

When I first saw TK and fell in love, I had two kids in high school and one in grade school.  I remember keeping myself from a total breakdown after dropping the first one off at college 600 miles away by driving home and trying to think up ways that Zach and Kendall could get together.  Now the oldest one is in the second year of grad school, the middle one has graduated and moved out, and my baby is in college.  It helped coming home to an empty house knowing I could see TK work his magic on my tv screen.

I hope he knows how much he is loved and appreciated.
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
What sad, sad news for Zach Slater fans that we won't be able to enjoy new adventures of him on a daily basis, but what a relief--no more AMC for me!  However, thanks to this wonderful site I can still watch TK every single day, and that is a happy thought!  Thanks again for this awesome website.  Best of luck and wishes of happiness and blessings with whatever you choose to do Mr. Kaye!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Well I'm sure we'll never see Ian again he'll be in his room till it's time to go to college.

If only!  That would be preferable.  I suspect that Ian will be used more than ever...especially when it's time to use him as a plot trick for Kendall and Mr. Right.  They'll use him like they use Emma...to prop daddy's latest love of his life.  I figure Ian will be calling nuGuy(s) daddy in record time.  And Kendall will see absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Remember how quickly she was playing "one big happy family" with Ryan? 

Sadly I think you're right Alina.  We begged to see Ian and we got Spike so now they'll have Ian all over the place.  I'm sure Uncle Ryan will want to help raise him because he's all good and wonderful.   YUCK    Well I won't be watching.   I think I'll just think of Zach and Ian being in Europe having fun and Zach meets a woman who loves ONLY HIM.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I am simply heartbroken.   I would have much preferred Zach just got tired of all the bullshit with his wife and the duo of suckage and decided to leave.  Having said that, if what those tools (the writers) said is true and TK approved that ending, then I do too.  I really wouldn't want those clueless assholes to think 6 months down the line that they could bring in someone else to play Zach Slater.  *Cringes at the thought*  

I agree, Alina, the new guy better not mind sharing.

Thanks Fil!
RJ4

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I am so sad to hear this. I just found Zach (TK) not too long ago, and now they are going to have him 'disappear' in a plane crash.  We knew this was going to be a short lived tease of seeing him.  I will miss him. I hope that we will see him in some other show or capacity regularly.  He is too good all around not to see regularly.  Well, at least they are leaving the door open by not finding him.  I respect and admire his decision to be with his family.  I wish him all the best, and hope we get to see him.  Always only Zach (TK).  

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
I am simply heartbroken.   I would have much preferred Zach just got tired of all the bullshit with his wife and the duo of suckage and decided to leave.  Having said that, if what those tools (the writers) said is true and TK approved that ending, then I do too.  I really wouldn't want those clueless assholes to think 6 months down the line that they could bring in someone else to play Zach Slater.  *Cringes at the thought*  

I agree, Alina, the new guy better not mind sharing.

Ditto, Sandi.  The thought of recasting Zach is more painful to me than him dying in a plane crash. (Although, I'm not crazy about that either!  )

All the best, Thorsten.  Thanks for an incredible 6 years.    
 Hoping you'll turn up on my tv somewhere, anywhere, very soon.  Until then......back to the clips! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I'm going to finish my day by doing what I do many nights - go to the clips section of this website, shut my eyes, and pick out a clip to watch.  No matter which year it's from, I always enjoy it - and maybe one of these nights I'll have a TK dream!

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Well color me stupid but why in the name of trying to keep this soap at some sort of a decent level would they divulge so far in advance the way Zach dies? Why kill him at all?  Alright I did not watch much of when he was on other than the clips here but you don't have to kill him let him walk out what he should have did years ago.  What really bothers me is this openned door stuff.  So that means they are going to bury his wristwatch? What a lame situation.  This so sucks! Far too good of an actor and though you may miss him which is sad I still feel in my heart that he will do something far better he has the right stuff.  Sad Sad sad shit. Too bad he wouldn't go back to OLTL, from what I saw here (the clips) they were a smoking couple and I like her because she seems so level and soft but is ferocious when she gets angry.(a few days ago she cracked some bimbo in the face, and you knew there don't mess with Marty)

On a lighter note perhaps the new love interest, "the hot Doctor (?)(whoever the hell he is ) will be hearing impaired because he is going to need to be to keep up with that sniveling, whiner. Sorry I just never ever liked her and I cannot warm up to her no matter how they try to shape her to be the strong assertive woman.  Not bashing truly, just observing a character I don't care for.

Megan
LuvsKaye

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 

I'm literally in tears and its not even over yet!!!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Thank God we have these clips so we can ALWAYS have Zach Slater and TK on our screens.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
This is the last thing I needed right now!  Just when I thought I could not handle any more bad news, the timing really, really sucks!  I think I am too numb right now to cry.

Only thing I can add to everything that has been said above is, TIIC are making sure we will hate RYLEE even more than ever!  They could have at least thought of something else for Zach to be on the plane for, even if to please Kendall.  But for RYLEE???????

Thank you Mr. Kaye, for the wonderful gift of your performances!   I wish you all the best that the life has to offer, and I hope to see you back on my screen soon (Sorry, I am very selfish)!

Thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina, for this board and for everything TK!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I guess we have only seven episodes left as of now?  So what is going to happen to the "casino partners" storyline?  Fizzle out before it builds up?  What were those spoilers about Slaters working together, or Kendall making things worse a-la-Lucy?  All talk?

I understand that it is more "Zach" to die than to walk out on his wife and kids, though I wish he did walk.  Zach always said he will love her "till the day I die".  But he dies trying to help Rylee?  Is Kendall going to hate Rylee the same way The Rabid One hated Zach when The Green One rode the bike "because of Zach"?  Is she going to blame Rylee for Zach's death because he got on the plane for them?  Is she going to start hating them and try to destroy them?  I doubt it.  Heck, the three of them will probably have grief sex together, not that I will be watching.

And what the fuck happened to the "it will all be very romantic" promise from the same writers who are quoted in this article?  A smooch every so often, being interrupted by, who else, but Rylee? 

So Zach will be "presumed dead" because there is no body.  Yes, that leaves the door open for Zach to return in the future.  But if they can't get TK to play Zach again, then I hope that Zach does not return.  There is only one Zach Slater, the one that TK gave us, and he is irreplaceable! 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
So what is going to happen to the "casino partners" storyline?  Fizzle out before it builds up? 

Look for it to fizzle and conclude on today's episode.

Quote:
I understand that it is more "Zach" to die than to walk out on his wife and kids, though I wish he did walk. 

Not necessarily.  "Walking out" has a negative connotation.  He doesn't have to walk out.  They could decide to amicably divorce because they finally realize that things between them will never/could ever be the same and agree to joint custody.  Zach doesn't have to be present to show he hasn't abandoned his kids.  A line now and then explaining Zach is with his boys would suffice...especially since "Ian" is rarely ever shown.

Quote:
But he dies trying to help Rylee?  Is Kendall going to hate Rylee the same way The Rabid One hated Zach when The Green One rode the bike "because of Zach"?  Is she going to blame Rylee for Zach's death because he got on the plane for them?  Is she going to start hating them and try to destroy them?  I doubt it.  Heck, the three of them will probably have grief sex together, not that I will be watching.

Well...when she's blaming Ryan/Greenlee for Zach's death...she better open up the circle of blame to extend to her.  I don't know this for sure, but I suspect that a big part of Zach "helping" them is because of Kendall herself.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

On a lighter note perhaps the new love interest, "the hot Doctor (?)(whoever the hell he is ) will be hearing impaired because he is going to need to be to keep up with that sniveling, whiner. Sorry I just never ever liked her and I cannot warm up to her no matter how they try to shape her to be the strong assertive woman.  Not bashing truly, just observing a character I don't care for.

Thank you -- I needed that laugh! I despise Kendall, and the one consolation for me in all this is not having to watch her anymore -- especially not having to watch her trying to convince herself and Zach how happy she is with him, when the whole time they both know that the only thing that truly satisfies Kendall is being a Silly Putty egg for Ryan and/or Greenlee. But since a girl has her needs should we take bets how long it'll be before Kendall's having grief sex with her new chest doctor?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
But since a girl has her needs should we take bets how long it'll be before Kendall's having grief sex with her new chest doctor?

Bwah!  It's hard to beat her record of waiting 15 seconds before jumping Aidan's bones so...I could see her getting turned on during her first physical with chest doctor.  She already did it practically in a morgue so "grieving" with him on an exam table ain't all that far fetched, lol.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:

And what the fuck happened to the "it will all be very romantic" promise from the same writers who are quoted in this article?  A smooch every so often, being interrupted by, who else, but Rylee? 

It's interesting, isn't it? What they say is one thing but now the end is near and it can't be sugar-coated any more, it's obvious that the only thing that they really consider romantic is Kendall's lips planted firmly on Ryan and Greenlee's willing asses. But ABC is too conservative to show that.

Quote:

So Zach will be "presumed dead" because there is no body.  Yes, that leaves the door open for Zach to return in the future.  But if they can't get TK to play Zach again, then I hope that Zach does not return.  There is only one Zach Slater, the one that TK gave us, and he is irreplaceable! 

That's exactly how I feel about it. I won't be watching after this go-round and if Zach comes back with a new face, I still won't be watching, but I'll wish the new actor luck.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Quote:
but I'll wish the new actor luck.

And boy will he need it!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:

Bwah!  It's hard to beat her record of waiting 15 seconds before jumping Aidan's bones so...I could see her getting turned on during her first physical with chest doctor.  She already did it practically in a morgue so "grieving" with him on an exam table ain't all that far fetched, lol.

Snort! She won't have to rip off so many clothes this time so the 15 second record may not stand with Dr. Chest Exam.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 

decided not to watch anymore.  can't stand the thoughts of Zach dying in a plane crash for God's sake.  it was bad enough for him to be coming back a little here and a little there, then we get a "taste" of he is supposed to be back more in Oct. and Nov. and all his fans would be "so happy" and then there is the romantic promise. what a mess. what a depressing note to end for us.  this makes me sick..

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #39 

I guess I read the article a little too fast or stopped when it mentioned an ill fated plane crash but he is actually going to die helping that shithead Lavery?  Oh and the grieving widow Slater oh please give me a break.  What will her mourning period be, will she take ill and the new man come to her aid (that will be the sorriest move he ever made). Terrible way to send this man out but perhaps if the plane should break up the lavatory will land on Lavery and that blue stuff poison the bastard. As far as bet on how fast the grief sex occurs she is ahead of the game particularly if he uses those cheap disposable examination gowns.  No matter how careful you are you know they rip the minute you jump up on the table being he is starting next week he will probably treat her prior to her husband's death so keep your eyes opened for the ripped paper gown seduction.  I am still beside myself that they would have let so much information out particularly when a major actor is leaving.  Who wants to watch this man die? This just feels so inappropriate on the writers part or whoever is responsible for disseminating this information.  Am I wrong?  This sucks!

Megan
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 
^^^ No your not wrong. THEIR wrong.....on so many levels! But are we really that surprised?? They are nicknamed TIIC for a reason. They truly are IDIOTS!! Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew deserve better!!
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 

I got to be honest I don't know what TIIC acronym stands for but I never really thought about it I just figured it was a team of some sort. I think what gets me is I would think they would rally to keep viewers or draw more in. I may not know what I am talking about but why for fuck's sake would you tell everyone the whole damn plot before it happens?  Knowing that the people who are staunch TK supporters are many many in numbers, it is like shooting yourself in the foot-it just isn't logical to me. I suppose at the end of the day it is really TK's choice to leave and sad as it maybe you have to respect people's choices, it is the exit that bothers me-the method and again helping a worthless worm, and the wife who has been a constant source of difficulty and still remains so.  It's like one step forward Kendall two steps back- Zach the character did deserve a better send off and another partner in love.  TK the man well let me just make it short he is far TOO good of an actor. I was dumbfounded when they were able to reel in Caleb but I figured he was older and that this was a steady  job and conducive to perhaps where he is  in life.  Let's see how long he lasts or even the newer ones that have many many years ahead of them.   Tk, he will do fine, I always felt it and I am not a day in day out watcher of soaps.

Megan
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Megan, TIIC stand for The Idiots In Charge (and we sometimes say TFIC, I am sure you can figure out what that stands for ).  They have proved it to be accurate over and over again!

I don't have as much problem with the plane crash exit window (I think Zach is exiting through the "PRESUMED DEAD" window, not the "DEAD AND GONE" door).  Because in my mind, Zach will survive, will somehow make it to The Red Wing, and will be sailing the Mediterranean for the rest of his days, blissfully unaware of the KenRyLee crap.  And someday soon, Ian will run away from home and somehow find his way to his Daddy (it IS a soap after all, it can happen).  That is how I will survive this ending.

My bigger problem is with RYLEE being the plot point.  They could have written it in a way that one of Zach's unsavory business associates did something to hurt Zach.  They could have written it in a way that Zach was on his way to do something extra ordinarily wonderful for Team Slater (the way he got hit by a car when he was out searching for "paradise" for them, he WAS presumed dead then too).  Heck, they could have written it that Zach just happened to be on his way home after signing all the casino deeds over and there was a mechanical failure.  But ZACH dies while trying to help RYLEE?  Not much can make me hate TIIC more!

suegirl6

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #43 

think we are all on the same page about our man's exit.  what a stupid choice for them to have!! i am thankful that "his body" will not be found. this does open the "soap door" for a possible, miracle come-back of our man!!  i also have NEVER read anything prior to the actual event being put out there.  guess this means, they know we are serious fans and all know that TK is the BEST and I don't really believe that anyone on AMC even the writers want him to leave; however, I do love him enough to respect his wishes.  i am sure God will have us another door to open to take care of our TK needs.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Searose:  Thanks I had no idea what TIIC was suppose to mean and I usually will google everything but I guess I just figured it was the board that approves or gives the writers the plot they are trying to follow into.

Sue:

Yes, I think we are all on the same page about this departure.  I find it really really in poor taste that again this, "presumed dead", scenario is resurfacing. What purpose does it serve but to have people waiting in false hope?  Or perhaps one day he would return but unfortunately a choice was made and I do respect the choice. Oh and please please don't send the dopey wife to the morgue again look what a stellar job she did identifying Greenlee.  I think it was her maybe I am wrong. I agree this man will do well and to hell with Pine Valley and Maggot-Man, Wendy Whiner and all the other fine citizens. The only other one I kind of warmed up to was David and I do like Caleb but it is a matter of time before they make a schmuck of him. Falling right into the Mama Kane cobweb. 

I have a free afternoon...and should do something constructive but this is far more interesting than cleaning.

Kathy:
Also I forgot one thing thank you Kathy, I thought I was the only one who didn't care for the little missus-also I hope this board is going to stay active-I really do like it. You guys do a great job.

Megan
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:

Quote:
But since a girl has her needs should we take bets how long it'll be before Kendall's having grief sex with her new chest doctor?

LMAOOOO!!!! We need a "like" (like on facebook) or in this case "love" button for these two posts because they are truly a thing of beauty!

Thanks Fil!
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suegirl6

think we are all on the same page about our man's exit.  what a stupid choice for them to have!! i am thankful that "his body" will not be found. this does open the "soap door" for a possible, miracle come-back of our man!!  i also have NEVER read anything prior to the actual event being put out there.  guess this means, they know we are serious fans and all know that TK is the BEST and I don't really believe that anyone on AMC even the writers want him to leave; however, I do love him enough to respect his wishes.  i am sure God will have us another door to open to take care of our TK needs.

I would have preferred that Zach had left of his own choice....alive and well...but I shudder at what "leaving the door open" means for these idiots....something like in a few months some idiot in the pack of ABC idiots will think how totally "Zach Slater" someone like Ted King is or something equally unimaginable.  *No offense to Ted King -- he's a fine actor -- but he's NO Zach Slater*.  Bottom line, if TK is done with AMC for good...then Zach should go with him.  There will never be another Zach Slater if its not TK.  

Thanks Fil!
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Thorsten leaving AMC, weighs heavy on my heart and I am already mourning the loss of Zach even though he is still on canvas.(for a short while) The situation is so very hard to bear. The storyline of Zach's death hurts so, I cannot register the pain!!
Thorsten, you gave us Zach and ultimately Zendall for which I am thankful; and always & forever I shall Cherish what you gave us.
But I look to the future with a positive attitude, Thorsten is now available to pursue what he wants. Although I am hurting right now! I totally respect his decision (to leave AMC) He has so much to give as a talented actor and selfishly I hope that is where his future lies - being on screen on a full time basis!! NOT knowing TK's future plans adds to the hurt and the inevitable loss.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 

hey girls. when i mentioned "leaving the door open" for a Zack miracle return, I SURE AS HELL did not mean anyone in the world other than TK.  that door needs to completely shut if those goons would ever give the thought of "replacing" our man with someone else!! no one could ever "take his place".  no offense to any other actor, but OUR man was and will ever be Mr. Slater.

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #49 
no offense to any other actor, but OUR man was and will ever be Mr. Slater

I see the open door policy of perhaps edging him back at a later date but then you get sense of hope which may very well be false. and I doubt if they wanted to bring a Zach back they wouldn't think twice of recasting.  Would I like to see that HELL NO.  Could they do it sucessfully I doubt it because this role will always be exclusive to the one actor.  Due to his unique presence I think the same reaction would be felt if they tried to bring another actor in to say give Marty a reunion with Patrick.  This man eats his roles up and there is no room to fill his shoes-he is good.-I think he could do well in other areas of Media as well-as long as he is happy with his choices that is all that matters at the end of the day.  It's  not like you are going to forget him, or still not follow his next project, he made an indelible impression on a lot of people here and that will always be there.  Memories are things you never lose and you can carry them all your life, whether they are good, bad or in between.  I was just listening to some old stuff my husband has and this song, " First Time I Ever Saw Your Face", I think by Roberta Flack was on one of his CD's and I really and truly though of the women here-how many must have had that same experience when this man appeared. Well Better go pretend like I am doing laundry. Bye guys. 

Megan
Scorpiorising

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #50 
I am so sorry to see Zach leave!!
His energy and warmth , well everything  about  him will be
terribly missed. I wish Thorsten Kaye and his family the best and good luck with your next project/show- adventure! 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.