Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I've posted the third chapter of my Zach/Anna fanfic, Shadows of the Past.  Moths are flying out of the reviews section, LOL!  But that is okay, I'm having a blast writing it and I will keep going till its finished - which will be in about 3 or 4 more chapters.

Here is the description: Alternate Universe. Zach Slater leads an empty existence in Las Vegas. Then he meets a darkhaired, beautiful amnesiac who changes his life. In this universe, the amnesiac is not Maria Santos, it is Anna Devane.

PS - the story starts in May 2000.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I'm bumping this in case anyone might be interested.  It didn't get a lot of traffic when I wrote it last year because most people were (and still are) exclusively interested in Zach and Kendall stories. 

If you do read it, I apologize in advance for my paragraph structure.  I used to group dialogue by different people into the same paragraph, which makes it harder for the reader to know who is saying a particular line.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Em, I found it a while back and really enjoyed it. Still do, even if I have a soft spot for Kendall and Zach, too.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.