Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I don't remember how I found this, but wow is it worth a look- often.

This is the link to the first page only!

http://willowfriend.com/All%20My%20Children/AMC%20Pictures/Zach1/index_page_01.htm

Enjoy. [smile] [smile] [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
thanks Bookworm...often...for sure!!

Thorsten's eyes are hypnotizing!!!!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Wow! Thank you for posting this link! I love and miss Zach Slater so much.  [fing02]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I loved the monologue scene with the hockey stick....so powerful!

Any scene that TK does is captivating ! Ian was also a fantastic character...TK is

fantastic!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Zach Slater is my main goto when I need my TK fix. I love the character and it's my favorite one of all his daytime roles. ☺

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Zach Slater is my main goto when I need my TK fix. I love the character and it's my favorite one of all his daytime roles. ☺
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Wait, what?

I was half watching/listening to an episode of Hawaii Five O the other night and I had to listen again, because one of the characters on the show was named Zach Slater!!

Made me grin....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm

I don't remember how I found this, but wow is it worth a look- often.

This is the link to the first page only!

http://willowfriend.com/All%20My%20Children/AMC%20Pictures/Zach1/index_page_01.htm

Enjoy. [smile] [smile] [smile]
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi thanks for sharing but can't see it it's say error not loading the picture I love Zack I think it was Thorsten's best roll ever. Every body remember him as Zack and his love lady Kandell 😍
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Sorry Tullas.
I checked that webpage and it has been discontinued. Shame.
Happily there are plenty more on Google Images.[yippee]
Cheers, Bookworm.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

Sorry Tullas.
I checked that webpage and it has been discontinued. Shame.
Happily there are plenty more on Google Images.[yippee]
Cheers, Bookworm.
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks any way I have reruns of AMC and allot of pictures and videos of Thorsten I have seen a couples of story's with Zack and Kandell I think he was great in this roll. In my country we didn't have AMC so I am enjoying to see him on B&B to.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Remembering this from a few yrs back.  On Twitter today.  

https://twitter.com/SoapsMusic/status/1164878138733522944?s=20

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thanks Sharon.

On that note I found this on Youtube

Zendall Love

💞💞💞💞

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:

Thanks Sharon.

On that note I found this on Youtube

Zendall Love

💞💞💞💞
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I loved the video thanks for posting I have it on my play list with allot of other songs and clips with Thorsten from AMC he was really handsome there. Not that he is not good looking now. 💓
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
thanks Bookworm ,I could watch Zack make love all night!

Ridge and Caroline were sizzling too! In the cabin ,he threw the pencil across the room

and kissed her passionately. The loft portrait love scene was a build up of desire that

culminated into an explosion of sensual excitement!! I am getting sweaty writing about it! [blush]

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
thanks Bookworm ,I could watch Zack make love all night!

Ridge and Caroline were sizzling too! In the cabin ,he threw the pencil across the room

and kissed her passionately. The loft portrait love scene was a build up of desire that

culminated into an explosion of sensual excitement!! I am getting sweaty writing about it! [blush]

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thorsten had a few leading lady's that let's say he could not take his hands of them they had great chemistry between them in two of the Soap's that he played with them. AMC Alicia Kandell that was really great love story you could see that Zack would do any thing for this woman even that they cheated on each other but they all ways found a way back to each other arms again and the love they sher and the family that they had.
The other lady was Lindsay Thorsten had a very special connection with her there chemistry as let's say was on fire he was in love with this woman and could not get enough of her. There scenes were HOT I loved a few of them how can forget them. I so wanted a reunion between Ridge &Caroline but Bell had other plans they still have lots of fans I wished Bell will change his mind and bring Lindsay back as Caroline I know she is now playing on Days but there is all ways options in Soap's world 💓
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thorsten had a few leading lady's that let's say he could not take his hands of them they had great chemistry between them in two of the Soap's that he played with them. AMC Alicia Kandell that was really great love story you could see that Zack would do any thing for this woman even that they cheated on each other but they all ways found a way back to each other arms again and the love they sher and the family that they had.
The other lady was Lindsay Thorsten had a very special connection with her there chemistry as let's say was on fire he was in love with this woman and could not get enough of her. There scenes were HOT I loved a few of them how can forget them. I so wanted a reunion between Ridge &Caroline but Bell had other plans they still have lots of fans I wished Bell will change his mind and bring Lindsay back as Caroline I know she is now playing on Days but there is all ways options in Soap's world 💓
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
there is all ways options in Soap's world 💓 

ICAM Tullas!  They resurrected Taylor! Caroline put a sparkle in Ridge's eyes ! She invigorated him!

They were a power couple and the best part was his interactions with Brooke defending his love for

Caroline...no ,no I stand corrected that was the second best part...THE BEST was their foreplay and

lovemaking!!!![cuddle]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.