Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
ZACH CHAINED TO A STONE WALL....WAS MICRO SECOND FLASH at end of show...July 25, 11     I sure hope I'm not seeing things... Cant wait to see him again...
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I just went on ABC's website to see it for myself.  I watched the last segment and did not see anything resembling Zach or a stone wall, only Dixie.  But she wasn't chained to anything either.

But I did hear Dr. Death say he has to go "or ALL of them will die"!  UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I did'nt see it today...but I truly believe what I saw...I think Dallas is one day behind the rest of the country...as far as viewing.  I hope I was'nt hallucinating...but then spotting Zach even in a dream or Hallucination is a good thing is'nt it...MAYBE? Please dont lock me up with Erica yet !!! LOL
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
 I didn't see any "Zach attached to a stone wall" either, though it is obvious that they are certainly trying to make us believe that Zach is one of David's "hidden people." It might be true,  or they may be setting us up  so that we will be surprised when he arrives in some other way. Yesterday I resumed recording....just scenes that have David or Kendall or (ugh, forgive me!) Roadkill ---just to be sure I don't miss any important transitional info regarding Zach.
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
IS anyone getting itchy and out of thier minds just waiting???? I havent been this excited by a man....let alone a man coming on TV(geez I must be getting old) I am really enjoying the ride AMC is putting us on with everything else...though so I can be patient a little longer....WHY doesnt ABC realize what a Diamond they have in TK???? Geez its like an undiscovered Musician or VAN GOGH he only sold one painting while he was alive.  I just cant help gushing over TK...and singing his praises..You are Magnificent in all ways TK>
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintonmyclothez
IS anyone getting itchy and out of thier minds just waiting???? I havent been this excited by a man....let alone a man coming on TV(geez I must be getting old) I am really enjoying the ride AMC is putting us on with everything else...though so I can be patient a little longer....WHY doesnt ABC realize what a Diamond they have in TK???? Geez its like an undiscovered Musician or VAN GOGH he only sold one painting while he was alive.  I just cant help gushing over TK...and singing his praises..You are Magnificent in all ways TK>
Itchy and out of my mind?  Definitely yes, LOL.  This time next week, we will be talking about His Magnificence having made an appearance after eight long months   But I, for one, am not enjoying ANYTHING about AMC, and haven't, in a very long time.  I think the show has been outright awful, with more WTF moments than ever before.  Susan Lucci, Jacob Young and the original Scott (Gosh, I really wish it was him during Stuart murder s/l) have been doing some good work, as always.  But any and all of Rylee, Grief, Cara, Jamanda, arm-throwing/whisper-shouting/eyes-rolling JackAss scenes are annoyingly boring.  And even if Zach was not returning, it is tiring to hear Cara and Binks and Greens constantly pressuring Kendall to be with Grief!  Poor Michael Nouri, he hardly has anything going on or any screen time.  And why start a cancer story if you are not going to give it enough time?  They are going to rush through it just like they did with Joonyer's.

To be honest though, I thoroughly enjoyed Oak Haven scenes.  JFAP, the voice of reason, was beyond hysterical, and Annie/Marion/Opal did their parts well.  I hope we will get more of them next week. 
But starting Friday August 5, I want the whole hour to be ZACH and only ZACH, and I CAN have that, OKaye, I admit, by playing his scenes in a loop, LOL.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
  "JFAP, the voice of reason" (Searose)    I too found that interesting and funny !  Who'da thunk it?    I thought each character stayed IN character, too.  Well done!    As for itching for Zach.....that goes without saying!!!  I do hope they give us a good strong dose of him, not only on the 5th, but every day thereafter until the end.
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
THE OAK Haven scenes are hysterical...Loved it...It did make up for all those goofy people wanting to push Kendall into something with Griff...the wuss..  I am truley upset with JRS actions with his son...That was too realistic..so much of that happening today...I did want to See JRS face when he found out the "girls" were in love...but I forgot there would be actions afterward that would make the stuff hit the fan.  A SERIOUS PROBLEM TODAY...Im so glad you are tackling it. The writers are doing a great job...its not an easy one to come up with story lines...and how they are handled...I have a little job Hosting Trivia on the internet and to come up with Daily topics that are relateble is no easy job and after years of doing it am experienceing a certain amount of burn out..Let the writers know we appreciate them...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.