Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

The most wonderfully refreshing thing on this show.   Keep it coming AMC.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I agree 100%, zachstruck...  The interaction between TK and LR is great - and he's so wonderful with her.  Out of all the AMC characters, Zach is the cutest with the kids and Lily.  I love his constant concern for her - even when he's preoccupied with Joonyer and Josh.  It's fantastic  

I hope that Lily continues to stay at Cambias and has interaction with Zach.  Levin's character needs to come out of hiding and onto the canvas. 

tiffy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

The most wonderfully refreshing thing on this show.   Keep it coming AMC.

I agree.SO Love them.I think Zach should adopt Lily,yes, i know Lily has a father Jack, but really,half the time he doesn't even know where Lily is and what is going on in her life.lol. I swear if Ava pretended to be Lily Jack would think it was Lily,but Zach would know she wasn't.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

I swear if Ava pretended to be Lily Jack would think it was Lily,but Zach would know she wasn't.

You are 100% correct Mary!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

ITA TK and LR are great together!  My fear is Lily is going to get sucked into a mess with Ava and Zach (probably with Aiden) will have to rescue her.  At least she has Zach watching out for her.  He seems to be keeping better tabs on Lily than Jack does at this point. 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I really think that where they are going with this Lily/Ava thing, is a way to get Lily gone, but still keep Levin. They have done about all they can with Lily, as a character, especially after the screwed up Lavery-pimping s/l. There were also a lot of people that wanted Lily and Aiden to be a real couple. I think that Lily will be going off to college, never to be seen again, and Ava will stay in PV to be Aiden's new love interest.

I think that is a shame for several reasons, the first of which is that I have a problem with a 16 year-old playing a hooker. Sorry, I just do.

The other problem I have with that is the fact that I really like Aiden and Di as a couple. To me they just sparkle....and I hate to see Kelli Giddish lose again through no fault of hers.....just stupid s/l plots.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I hope they are not planning to pair Aiden with Ava.  The age difference and her being only 16 would be very unpopular.  It would probably evoke a similar reaction, as the pairing of Lily with Jonathon did.  

I think Lily's function at Cambias will be to watch Hannah and uncover some of her take-over plans and warn Zach.  She is very quick with numbers and she may catch on to things that Zach would not be aware of.  She already has had a run-in with Hannah and she was very leery of her when Hannah first arrived.  Lily has instincts that others in PV do not have. By the same token she would put herself in grave danger.  Hannah strikes me as very cunning and will not put up with anyone interfering with her plans, whatever they may be and that includes Lily. JMO

I did not believe that Hannah's complaint about Zach being protective of Lily and not Ethan was genuine. IMO it was to test Zach's vulnerability regarding Ethan and find out what he learned from Ethan just before he died. JMO

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I think that is a shame for several reasons, the first of which is that I have a problem with a 16 year-old playing a hooker. Sorry, I just do.

I agree it's a shame.  Lily is such a unique character, and LR plays her so well (not to mention the great interaction with TK).  I see her as being a reliable source of information for Zach (she loves investigation).  It's sad that the writers always fall back on sex when they can't come up with a new SL.
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
It's sad that the writers always fall back on sex when they can't come up with a new SL.
Sex, death, doom and gloom!  So depressing.  Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I really think that where they are going with this Lily/Ava thing, is a way to get Lily gone, but still keep Levin. They have done about all they can with Lily, as a character, especially after the screwed up Lavery-pimping s/l. There were also a lot of people that wanted Lily and Aiden to be a real couple. I think that Lily will be going off to college, never to be seen again, and Ava will stay in PV to be Aiden's new love interest.

The other problem I have with that is the fact that I really like Aiden and Di as a couple. To me they just sparkle....and I hate to see Kelli Giddish lose again through no fault of hers.....just stupid s/l plots.

Yikes!!!! Say it won't be so.  Now that would be total carnage to the beautiful character Lilly and once again "take away" people that Zach cares about and who care about  him.   But what the "F" else is new.

I agree that Lilly would make an awesome "lookout" for Zach.   She wouldn't let anybody get away with anything. Especially the mysterious Hannah. Now that would be some good story writing.   Ya right!!  Call me a pessimist ('cause I am regarding this show) but in my dreams the writers would not be that smart.  But maybe the new writer will do better.

I also agree that Zach would be a much better guardian and/or father figure for Lilly.  Jack is THE MOST absentee father around.   Zach, on the other hand, truly cares about Lilly unconditionally and reads her like a book.......and she does him. 

AMC, please don't screw this one up.

Have a nice day all.
-Zachstruck

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I hope they are not planning to pair Aiden with Ava.  The age difference and her being only 16 would be very unpopular.  It would probably evoke a similar reaction, as the pairing of Lily with Jonathon did.  

I think Lily's function at Cambias will be to watch Hannah and uncover some of her take-over plans and warn Zach.  She is very quick with numbers and she may catch on to things that Zach would not be aware of.  She already has had a run-in with Hannah and she was very leery of her when Hannah first arrived.  Lily has instincts that others in PV do not have. By the same token she would put herself in grave danger.  Hannah strikes me as very cunning and will not put up with anyone interfering with her plans, whatever they may be and that includes Lily. JMO

I did not believe that Hannah's complaint about Zach being protective of Lily and not Ethan was genuine. IMO it was to test Zach's vulnerability regarding Ethan and find out what he learned from Ethan just before he died. JMO

I agree about Lily being a sort of lookout for Zach. When Lily talked to Zach about him hiring her she listed her qualifications. One she mentioned was that she could memorize bank statements which would eliminate a paper trail. Somehow that statement struck me as poignant. Possibly her photographic memory that way would come in very handy if Hanna is trying to pull something shady.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.