Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Yay.  So looking forward to today.  Zach is back for a while on AMC.  Can't Wait.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
DVR set.............. Check.

Telephone ringers off.......... Check.

"Do Not Disturb" sign on the door........ Check.

EXTRA ICE IN THE FREEZER ........... CHECK!

32 loooooooooong minutes to go

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh God!!  I have freakin' butterflies!!

Can't wait!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, do you think this is how my daughter felt when she went to see the Jonas Brothers in concert??  LOL!!

June

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I'm watching him now.   Woohoo!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Having a Zach's Back party today!!  Woohoo- that Mahn is so gorgeous!  Welcome back Zach Slater!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Like fine wine......... looking more Zachalicious than ever!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
OMG!!! OMG!!! ZACH IS BACK!! ZACH IS BACK!! I missed him SO much. I`m so freakin` excited!! Yes, he gets more handsome everytime I see him. Is that possible?LOL. Come Monday, he`s going to be even more handsome! I missed you Zach and Kendall! Team Slater! I LOVED their scenes!
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I too watched TK on AMC today & it was so wonderful.  When he appeared on my screen it was like meeting an old friend whom you hadn't seen in a long time.  A smile came upon my face ... I really have missed you TK... I will enjoy watching you portray my favorite character for as long as you let me!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Wasn't it wonderful to see him again and he looked great!
Now let's hope he stays!!!!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I have been smiling to myself all weekend. I'm still wearing the sappiest grin  and TK/Zach put it there! LOL
I was so emotional when I watched the episode clip, my Hubby thought there was something wrong bless him!... Just happy tears I told him, JUST HAPPY TEARS!!! & OMG was I!!
And now we have our Mahn back, we want him to stay for a very long time. Until at least Christmas!? would be nice or longer.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!  I knew my DVR had recorded today's Rylee special, so I went to delete it.  But I didn't know they were picking one particular episode to air, and not an exclusively Rylee hour.  Fortunately for me, the episode description caught my eye   Actually, one magic four letter word caught my eye   Boy, an episode that opens with Zach and ends with Zach??????????  Now THAT was a nice surprise!  And the mahn looked SO fine

For those who missed it, Soapnet will repeat it tonight!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thank You Searose for the heads up. Yeah, I knew they were picking that episode, and was SO excited to see classic Zach. He does look as handsome as he is today.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
[QUOTE=AlwaysOnlyYou99

He does look as handsome as he is today.

How does he do that???  Damn!!   

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Well Anne....I guess some people just got it like that! LOL. Thorsten Kaye is a VERY VERY VERY good looking man, couple that with him being an AMAZING person..........HE IS A KEEPER!!
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Amen sisterhood of the traveling Zach.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I heard on the grapevine that the re-run show with Zach (OUR BELOVED!) was episode 8-31-04. I hope that this info was correct? (because AMC is not broadcast in UK!) I re watched the episode here on this Board, to keep in loop of general discussions.

OUR BELOVED ZACH
Thorsten is as we all know is awesome at expressing his Character Zach's feelings and this episode was a GEM.

Maria was an awful tease - trying to get Zach to beg for her love, after telling him she plain and simply, didn't want anything to do with him anymore!!
Zach always so honorable took her at her word and his emotional ties he reluctantly broke; but you could see how much it hurt and how much he still loved her.

OMG I so love this Mahn!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Purely by accident I had just recently been watching my DVDs of that Maria period and was glad to see them re-air that episode yesterday. Maria sure did put Zach though the wringer, didn't she?  They had their "ups" and  their "downs", and TK does both so fantastically well. While I was never a fan of Eva LaRue (I think that's her name) or Maria, I  do really enjoy watching their desert casita scenes......one of the rare times when Zach was truly happy. Watching him deal with her yes/no treatment in PV is heartbreaking but he is so good at it that in some perverse way it feels good to be feeling bad, if you know what I mean.  Love, love, love this man!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Mandy and Pah, yes, Maria sure did play a lot of "I want you", "I am committed to my loveless marriage" cruel crap back and forth.  When she was walking towards Zach's desk, she had a look on her face that said "PLEASE, PLEASE take me right here, right now", but she babbled the same old B.S. about Edmund and about their marriage.
But honestly, as much as it hurt to watch Zach's heart being wringed over and over, it did give us some awesome TK work!  Gosh, how superb was he in that episode?  No begging, no pleading, just stating the facts, and yet, agreeing to let her go if that's what she was "telling" him, and then standing firm on terms of their separation!  All the pain, all the hurt, and the resignation, it was all in his eyes.  Every moment that the camera focused on Zach, all I kept thinking was, how could any pair of ovaries not self-combust at his feet?  How could anyone ask him to stay away?  But that's what Maria did over and over.  Maureen, on the other hand, was so like Zach, both of them focused on the present, and were content with their life together!

TIIC picking this particular episode for promoting their Rylee love was a surprise.  I don't know if they realize (I bet not) that Rylee did not even give out one spark, while every moment of Zach in the episode set the screen ablaze  

I spent yesterday's lunch hour rearranging my wardrobe.  I hope to God that they will give me a new Zach episode today to get me through the weekend!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

He does look as handsome as he is today.

How does he do that???  Damn!!   

When I look at my pictures from 2004, and then look in the mirror, I see a difference  
When I watch Zach's 2004 scenes and then watch the ones from this week, it seems impossible that six years have come and gone in-between, the mahn hasn't aged a day in six years, and that is even more obvious now that his hair is short again 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
  Searose, you crack me up!   "self-combusting ovaries" ...ROTFLMAO!!!  So true! I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I swear my very antiquated  personal equipment became extremely functional again about six years ago and has remained so ever since  ....I wonder why? 
   I agree that this episode did give TK an opportunity to knock our socks off with his sensitive performance and provided us with multiple beautiful pictures of those expressive eyes. I think it demonstrates the stupidity of the Rylee-pushers that, in hopes of firing up our interest in that couple, they aired an episode that so STRONGLY reveals how pale and boring THEY are when compared to ZACH with anybody else!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
When I look at my pictures from 2004, and then look in the mirror, I see a difference   When I watch Zach's 2004 scenes and then watch the ones from this week, it seems impossible that six years have come and gone in-between, the mahn hasn't aged a day in six years, and that is even more obvious now that his hair is short again 

You can say that again!  Incredible.  He looks exactly, breathtakingly the same.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

hi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
TFIC at ABC better NOT pre-empt today's AMC to air Obama press conference!

I need some Zach time, badly, really badly.............

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
TFIC at ABC better NOT pre-empt today's AMC to air Obama press conference!

I need some Zach time, badly, really badly.............

Me too,i want my ZACH TV!!!lol!

They sure better NOT pre-empt AMC is right,Searose! NOT an Obama fan and this will make me HATE him more!!!lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Well Mary, I AM an Obama fan, and still, I am upset that George Stephanopoulos already announced during The View that they WILL air the news conference   I have, however, noticed that Obama does not hold nearly as many noon-time news conferences as The Chimp used to!

Now I hope that it is a Zachless day today

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Thanks Searose for letting us know.  I've been sitting waiting for AMC at noon.   Now I guess I'll get out of the house.   It better be a Zach day tomorrow.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Well, since the conf. lasted a full hour, I am guessing they will air today's episode tomorrow.  If they try to catch up with so-called cliffhangers, they better not cut any Zach scenes in the process!

I really, REALLY needed my Zach fix today.  The DVDs are getting a good workout

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:
Well Mary, I AM an Obama fan, and still, I am upset that George Stephanopoulos already announced during The View that they WILL air the news conference   I have, however, noticed that Obama does not hold nearly as many noon-time news conferences as The Chimp used to!

Now I hope that it is a Zachless day today

Who is the chimp?Just kidding,i know who you mean.You know i thought i had a long last name but George Stephanopoulos last name beats mine!lol.Maybe they call him Steph.lol.I would hate having to write that name out in school as you know you always had to write your name down.Okaye,sorry i kinda rambled here.lol!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.