Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I gotta tell ya ladies . . . I think this hit me harder than the freakin' plane crash.

Don't ask me why . . . but I refused to give up hope that TK would work something out with TIIC.  I honest to God believed he would be back sometime next year.  I think by thinking that helped me get through Zach's "death".  That and the fact that they left it so wide open.  It gave me hope that TIIC would do whatever they could to get TK back.

And with the enormous backlash . . . I got even more hopeful.

But when I read about the new opening . . . I actually got a little sick.  It was like all my hope went right out the window.  Now what the hell do I do??!!

I can't even watch any Zach clips because it is to painful.  I haven't watched a day since Zach left.  But I still had this enormous hope that he would be back.

And when I read Griffin is right behind Kendall??  Yeah, got more sick!!  AM can fight all she wants to keep her character single for awhile, and it might work for a bit . . . but there just ain't no stopping TIIC when they have their minds set.

In a way, moving Kendall on quick could be a good thing.  Because TIIC will see just how badly it is going to flop.  I don't see many people who can ever see Kendall with anyone, but Zach.

I just have to say . . . hearing about the new opening felt like a slap in the face and just one more FUCK YOU from TIIC to the fans.

Oh, and in case you didn't see it  . . . . Griffen has his shirt off in his opening shot!!  Yeah, just what I watch soaps for!!

June

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I was relieved that TK did not do anything that would cause time away from his family on an extended basis - He always stood strong about that - Hope he comes back to One Life if that is what He and Susan want - AMC is not worth his time or his talent - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi June, when you say you "read about" the new opening, can you please tell me where you read it?  I spoke to someone who still watches the show and she swears that the credits haven't changed yet.  My guess is, they are waiting for the day the nu-old-Scotty and nu-BabyDoll#2 start.  I have noticed over the years that whenever there is a recast, they make sure to update the credits that day.

As far as your hope of having TK go back to AMC next year, even if he does go back, they don't have to keep him in the credits in the mean time.  Look at RB and VI and others who have come and gone as they (or TIIC) pleased, and they get removed and added back in each time.

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

The 5 or 6 people who will be watching then  will be the only ones to see the opening - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Searose, apparently it won't actually air until 12/22.  You can look it up on YouTube or TVGuide.com.

Its really new . . . the book is gone so no more Myrtle and some other older characters.  But no Zach!!

And Griffin is shirtless and is right behind Kendall.  Mind you, before Tad and David!!

You think they want us to think he is more important than he already is??

UGH!!

June

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

It's really sad, but the final nail in their coffin for me.  I saw the new opening on FB & what a joke.  No Zach anywhere, not even the pix of him holding the babies, etc.  What are they thinking??!!  And all these bare-chested newbies - it's sickening.  AMC is finally truly over for me & I'm done now.  I'm waiting to hear TK's next gig!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the info June.  But before I find the promo, I got side-tracked by the little tidbit about Zach (ETA: I realize I should have posted it in Scoops folder, so sorry).

If bare-chested newbies are crowding the credits, it proves how little TIIC respect their viewers.
Nah, forget it, I am not even going to bother looking up the new credits.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Searose, what tidbit about Zach??

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Searose, what tidbit about Zach??

June

June, I posted it in Scoops/Spoilers folder.  I think it is TIIC's misguided attempt to lure us back in to watch.  But unless I hear from the mods that Zach/TK will be in scenes, or that at least the words will be in his voice, I ain't watching!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Searose!!  Even thought its about Zach . . . I have NO intentions of watching.  I just can't!!  I HATE this show and what they've done to Zach.  HATE THEM!! 

I know they could care less that they have lost me as a viewer, but maybe when they realize just how many they are losing . . . they might think twice!!

June

lherzog

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Of course TFIC want to throw us a bone to get us to watch. According to the latest ratings, AMC is in DEAD FREAKIN LAST PLACE!!!!!  They are desperate.  They lost me forever on November 19, 2010. I haven't watched it since and I won't. They have disrespected and insulted me as a viewer for the last time.

Now if AM decides to leave the show and someone over there gets a brain and she is written out by having Zach come back from the dead and they leave PV for good with the boys, then my DVR will be programmed and ready to go (since I work during the day). That storyline could also be used WHEN (not if) AMC is cancelled.

Ladies, it is better to just walk away then to torture yourself watching All My Crap - because that is what the show is now - CRAP!

Lynn
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
This was posted on my Facebook Page...

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.