Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I guess fireworks won't be limited to the skies on Monday, LOL.  Not that they tell us WHICH "Zach and Kendall together" episode, but as long as ZACH is there, some of you may want to tune in:

Sneak Peek Week of July 4

Alicia Minshew as Kendall Hart, Thorsten Kaye as Zach SlaterAll
Please note that Monday, July 4th, will be an encore episode from 2010, featuring Kendall and Zach together. Yes, classic Kendall and Zach! Hopefully this will get you excited for Zach's upcoming return to the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They have no idea how excited we all have been ever since we heard

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I read where it's "The Story of Us" which aired on 11-11-10 - a trip down Zen memory lane before Zach's plane went down.  Good stuff.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for letting us know - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
IDK if anyone else caught the new Zach-promo on Soapnet - but it is so awesome!  For a change, it's Zach-centric & they call it the return of Thorsten Kaye & he even speaks - how much have I missed that sexy gravelly voice of his!!  I got so excited when I saw it that I screamed & freaked out hub!!  They showed it during Y&R last nite at approx the 44 minute mark, so you might want to look for it during that segment.  Sorry I don't have a link.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks Sharon - Sure as Hell took them long enough to realize just what they had - Will watch any day he is on - (july 4th and then not till Aug. 5th) - as far as I know - Peggy

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm really glad AMC is making a point to celebrate with a Zach episode, but IMO, this is the episode AMC should show today!

07/04/05

PS Sharon, check the OTKWS Videos folder in a few minutes -- is that the promo you saw?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ah, yes, I like that one so much, too - thanks for sharing!!  And good gawd would I like to be the one to get that powdered sugar off his lip!!
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you Kathy - 07/04/05 is really great - Will go look for the promo - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the info Sharon.  I am sorry I did not see your post till now.  Yes, it was the same episode you described.

Kathy, it was fun to watch 7/4/05 episode again.  I can watch the entire Zach story over and over again and feel the same excitement I felt the first time I watched!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.