Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I'm looking for clips from 6/7/05.  That episode featured first scenes with Zach/Erica/Kendall, then scenes with Zach/Erica, then scenes with Zach/Kendall - while they were on the roof at Fusion.  Thanks.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

I'm looking for clips from 6/7/05.  That episode featured first scenes with Zach/Erica/Kendall, then scenes with Zach/Erica, then scenes with Zach/Kendall - while they were on the roof at Fusion.  Thanks.

I believe they are in the professional section  (check the green  border to the left of this page)of this site. Click On TV, then All My Children. It is titled The L Word.
I think you might want My Better Half from 06-06-05, too.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm confused about the dates.  I went to the professional section and watched the clips labeled The L Word and the date listed next to those is 6/7/05, but according to the transcrips I checked it says that The L Word scenes actually aried on 6/8/05.   I guess the transcripts site could have gotten the dates wrong. 

I'm looking for the scenes that aired (according to the transcripts) on 6/7/05 (but if the transcripts are wrong and the date here on this site is correct then I guess it would have aired on 6/6/05).  The first scenes are between Erica/Zach/Kendall.  Erica has just found out that Zach and Kendall got married.  Zach makes a joke about her picking something off their registry.  Then Erica hugs Kendall and Zach then leaves to give them a chance to talk.   Then there are some scenes between Erica and Kendall.  Then Zach comes back and Erica tells Kendall she needs to talk to Zach alone.  So Erica and Zach talk about the reasons why he married Kendall and then Erica brings up Maria and Zach gets angry.  Then Zach and Kendall are talking again and Kendall warns Zach that Erica will go after him.  I'm looking for those scenes.  I don't really care about seeing the scenes with just Erica and Kendall talking, but all of the other ones.  Does anyone have those scenes?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
I'm confused about the dates.  I went to the professional section and watched the clips labeled The L Word and the date listed next to those is 6/7/05, but according to the transcrips I checked it says that The L Word scenes actually aried on 6/8/05.   I guess the transcripts site could have gotten the dates wrong. 

I'm looking for the scenes that aired (according to the transcripts) on 6/7/05 (but if the transcripts are wrong and the date here on this site is correct then I guess it would have aired on 6/6/05).  The first scenes are between Erica/Zach/Kendall.  Erica has just found out that Zach and Kendall got married.  Zach makes a joke about her picking something off their registry.  Then Erica hugs Kendall and Zach then leaves to give them a chance to talk.   Then there are some scenes between Erica and Kendall.  Then Zach comes back and Erica tells Kendall she needs to talk to Zach alone.  So Erica and Zach talk about the reasons why he married Kendall and then Erica brings up Maria and Zach gets angry.  Then Zach and Kendall are talking again and Kendall warns Zach that Erica will go after him.  I'm looking for those scenes.  I don't really care about seeing the scenes with just Erica and Kendall talking, but all of the other ones.  Does anyone have those scenes?

I found an old dvd that had this epi on it.  This was taped 6-7-05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:

I found an old dvd that had this epi on it.  This was taped 6-7-05

Thanks for the info.  I was having a hard time figuring out which date was correct. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

What I'm looking for are the clips that came in between the "My Better Half" clips and the "The L Word clips."  According to the transcripts there were about 3 or 4 scenes that happened in between those clips and I'm trying to find those.  But thanks for trying to help. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

What I'm looking for are the clips that came in between the "My Better Half" clips and the "The L Word clips."  According to the transcripts there were about 3 or 4 scenes that happened in between those clips and I'm trying to find those.  But thanks for trying to help. 

OK. Good luck.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.