Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Hi All,

Just been lurking for the most part lately with the exception of a couple of blurbs here and there.  Hope all of you are doing well.

Anyway, I’ve been doing some catch-up. I know some have expressed dislike and/or indifference to the character Annie.   For the most part I've perceived the perception of her as a "Ryan-Prop"....which she basically was created for....I agree.   Nevertheless, I have grown to like her. I don’t trust her completely yet because she was so nasty to Zach in the past (which the scribblers never acknowledged as far as I know) but I do like her now because Zach does I suppose.  Whatever Zach likes or wants, I like (except Kendall...sorry sweet boy....can't go there.)  We, the real people, all have our different views and perceptions and I must say that I see chemistry.   I see it clearly between Zach & Annie.   With Greenlee??   Ah………..NO THANKS!!!!   But whatever.

Feedback???  Sorry if this is a repeat post.   I can’t keep up with you guys.J

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

IDK ZS, i hate kendall but i want zach FREE AND CLEAR of her before he dives into another one of RYASS LEFTOVERS, iam so tired of that MO, the IIC always pull,,,,,,,,,it is bad enough his own wife puts ryass before him, i really don;t think i can sit back and watch ANNE slowly go the same, way, i kinda want annie/ josh, not ryass, i can care less if he and greenless and kendlees get wtih ryan, hey they can move into together for all i care, JUST LEAVE IAN with his DADDy, and bring on a new leading lady for MR SLATER, after all he deserves a FRESH START...........JMO 

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I wonder if we all watch the same show. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but to date I have not seen that Zach Slater is unhappy with his wife, Kendall. so until I do I won't be trying to figure out who will be next!!

Ande
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

well i for ONE watch the same show as you, bonnie and like you i do HAVE a right to  MO,,,,,,,,,however i don;t share the one you have of kendall,,,,,,,,,,iam only concerend for and about ZACH SLATER, and i have made no bones that i do NO WANT HIM WITH RYANN leftovers, it's bad enough he is with the biggest lefterover of them all, KENDALL.........that being said, i still want him to drop her and if he does I WANT HIM WITH A NEW LADY, someone whom looks at him ,and does not see RYANN..or any other EX,,,,,,,........and again JMO........thanks

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, but isn't anybody and everybody a leftover on daytime???   Regardless, I kind of like Zach & Annie.   Who knows what the scribblers will come up with.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I like Zach and Annie's friendship and I don't want to see that ruined in what would be a rebound relationship.  While I do believe that Zach and Kendall are headed for a temporary split when the ONS comes out I don't believe for a second it will be permanent, this is just the kind of thing that hugely popular couples go through on soaps.  I would just hate to see a really nice friendship go down the tubes.  I also don't believe that Annie is the type of woman to actually challenge and keep Zach interested, she's sweet but that's about it. 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

I wonder if we all watch the same show. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but to date I have not seen that Zach Slater is unhappy with his wife, Kendall. so until I do I won't be trying to figure out who will be next!!

I'm just going to co-sign Bonnie's post.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally posted by Ann
Quote:

I'm just going to co-sign Bonnie's post.

As will I - thanks ladies!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Thank you, I feel the exact same way!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I posted about Zach&Annie not long ago,and said i like their friendship.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkydd2
Quote:

Thank you, I feel the exact same way!

Co-signing all of the above co-signs!    Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

zs, YEP everyone is a LEFTOVER OF SOME SORT,, the fact that these three are ARE RYASS LO's are the main probem that i HAVE,,,,,,,,,and also want annie as a FRIEND to zach[LAWDS KNOWS HE NEEDS THOSE, and i have grown weary of the green one being that anymore, she has truned me off, BIG TIME,,,,,,,,,  i also would love for a JOSH/ANNIE PARING,,,,,,,,and would like ZACH to be the matchmaker for them.........JMO

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
I like Zach and Annie as friends and I'd be interested to see where their friendship goes, although I wish AMC presented Zach with more romantic options. As far as Kendall is concerned, I've noted a growing distance between her and Zach ever since Zach returned from the dead and sensed that Kendall was keeping something from him. It goes back even farther than that -- to the verbal abuse and scorn Kendall heaped upon Zach the night he got run over by Richie, was reinforced by Kendall's willingness to martyr herself in court for Greenlee despite Zach's pleas not to leave him and the boys in the lurch, and then the "secret" pregnancy test Zach discovered Kendall was taking without his knowledge. All have reinforced a distance between them -- this is what I've observed on the show I've watched.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:

When Zach wanted Maria desperately, there were plenty of Kendall fans who wanted him with Kendall desperately. This is the same thing. People who don't like Kendall are just as entitled to want Zach with whoever they want him with without their view of the show being questioned.

And if Zach falls in love with Annie or Greenlee, I think it's safe to assume that Zendall fans will still want him with Kendall, even if he doesn't want her, and they wouldn't like anyone wondering what version of the show they were watching, either.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Christy thank you..................

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I don't see commenting about different versions of the show as derogatory.

I think there are as many versions of the show as there are VIEWERS of the show since we all interpret what we see based on our own past experiences as well as based on what we each WANT to see.

It's when we feel that other people's versions are pressed upon us that we argue amongst ourselves.

Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

this is true and i think to me it seems like when iam asked what show iam watching it seems like someone else thinks their view is better than mine i don't like that, of coure kendall fans will see what they want, well iam not a kendall fan............ ONLY a zach fan and i see what i want and that is that KENDALL is not the one for him IMO,,,,,,,,,,,,

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Kathy, I'm not going to argue with you - or anyone - about this.  My post stands.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!   I think my threads are jinxed.  Anyway......I'll take Annie.  Greenlee is giving me the willies. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I don't like Annie and right now I don't want her with Zach for a few different reasons.  She is very boring, and I would rather see him with a more interesting character.  She can be very self-righteous and judgemental, she has been this way with Zach in the past.  She has supported him some, like with Ian, and she has now become his friend, but I don't think that she would be very supportive of him if they became involved romantically.  I think that as soon as he did something that she didn't like she would go back to acting self-righteous and judging him again.  I think that Annie has a lot of tolerance for Ryan, and I don't see her feeling the same way towards Zach.  I don't think that she would be a good partner for Zach.  At this point I don't want her for Zach. 

I also don't like Kendall and Greenlee is starting to annoy me again, so I can't say I really want either one of them for Zach either. If Zach and Kendall stay together, then they stay together. While I dislike Kendall a lot, I will just accept the fact that she is going to stay apart of his life for however long and continue to support Zach and hope that he gets good storylines, including some that don't involve her.  As far as Greenlee goes,  I don't think that he and Greenlee would be a long term thing if they do get involved.  I hope that whatever happens after the ONS is revealed that Greenlee doesn't try to use Zach to get back at Kendall and Aidan for revenge, even though I could see her doing that.

I really wouldn't mind if they bought on someone new for Zach, I don't like or care for the three women that are currently apart of his life. JMO.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytimesoapsfan724
I don't like Annie and right now I don't want her with Zach for a few different reasons.  She is very boring, and I would rather see him with a more interesting character.  She can be very self-righteous and judgemental, she has been this way with Zach in the past.  She has supported him some, like with Ian, and she has now become his friend, but I don't think that she would be very supportive of him if they became involved romantically.  I think that as soon as he did something that she didn't like she would go back to acting self-righteous and judging him again.  I think that Annie has a lot of tolerance for Ryan, and I don't see her feeling the same way towards Zach.  I don't think that she would be a good partner for Zach.  At this point I don't want her for Zach. 

I also don't like Kendall and Greenlee is starting to annoy me again, so I can't say I really want either one of them for Zach either. If Zach and Kendall stay together, then they stay together. While I dislike Kendall a lot, I will just accept the fact that she is going to stay apart of his life for however long and continue to support Zach and hope that he gets good storylines, including some that don't involve her.  As far as Greenlee goes,  I don't think that he and Greenlee would be a long term thing if they do get involved.  I hope that whatever happens after the ONS is revealed that Greenlee doesn't try to use Zach to get back at Kendall and Aidan for revenge, even though I could see her doing that.

I really wouldn't mind if they bought on someone new for Zach, I don't like or care for the three women that are currently apart of his life. JMO.

Well, "Blaze" left Port Charles.   Ya just never know when she'll show up in PV.  She'd give the bitches of PV something to think about. I love her.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Quote:

Well, "Blaze" left Port Charles.   Ya just never know when she'll show up in PV.  She'd give the bitches of PV something to think about. I love her.

I was thinking who is Blaze? then realized you mean Skye from GH,yes,i'm a little slow.lol.Love her too.But hated her with Luke.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 

here is my input. if Zach and Kendall do break up i hope that the writers give him someone absolutely new for him. no one from his past or Ryan's. Someone completely new with no baggage named Ryan. i used to like Kendall with Zach but lately with everything that has happened with Ryan and Aidan i want her and him apart. he deserves so much better. she says she loves him but she continues to lie to him everyday. in a perfect world Ryan would leave PV with Jonathan and I'd be a happy camper. it would have been better if Ryan had died from going over the cliff and never came back because then Zach and Kendall might have had a chance but since he is back in 2004 and wants Kendall we all know what Ryan wants Ryan gets. this is just my own opinion.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

NAUGHTYLIBRA, i so agree with ya on the SOMEONE NEW, iam so tired of this WONDERFUL MAN having to play second to the likes of a LAVERY,,,,,,,it sucks big time, and from what i see, and this is MO so kendall fans please no need to jump me in the dark.........lol, but i DO see her cheating on zach ONCE again and this time i fear it will be ryass,,,,,,,oh she will use the excuse of zach kicking her to the curb, when he finds out about all the secerts and lies she has been keeping, which by the way she seems to think is oK, but wooooooo, nelly if it were zach keeping the SECERTS, she would hand him DP so fast it ain;t funny.........and once again this is and will always be JUST MO...........

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

Quote:

I was thinking who is Blaze? then realized you mean Skye from GH,yes,i'm a little slow.lol.Love her too.But hated her with Luke.

Luke??  Really??  God, I am so NOT with the program.   Anyway, we can discuss it further on another site or PM.

Thanks Mary!!!
-Zachstruck

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

When Zach wanted Maria desperately, there were plenty of Kendall fans who wanted him with Kendall desperately. This is the same thing. People who don't like Kendall are just as entitled to want Zach with whoever they want him with without their view of the show being questioned.

And if Zach falls in love with Annie or Greenlee, I think it's safe to assume that Zendall fans will still want him with Kendall, even if he doesn't want her, and they wouldn't like anyone wondering what version of the show they were watching, either.

Thank you Christy. ITA.. NOW , the show that I am watching has too much Kendall, IMO. I can't stand her whinny voice anymore, so I mute my TV the minute she is on (which is ALL THE TIME, lately!!!).  
I can't wait till Zach finds out about ONS.  I think he will forgive her, only CUZ he has a huge heart, but he will never forget and go back to her, JMO....  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

Quote:

Luke??  Really??  God, I am so NOT with the program.   Anyway, we can discuss it further on another site or PM.

Thanks Mary!!!
-Zachstruck

This is the only site i feel safe on and post on.I don't watch GH anymore. Yes, It would be great if Robin Christopher came back on AMC. I am sure Adam would love having his daughter back home.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.