Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Kathy,Christy,and Gina,

This is the best site.  The way you have organized everything!  The daily videos of just Thorsten / Zach scenes!  The time, work and devotion you do to keep us informed and happy are indeed priceless!  I love the little "yellow" envelopes that let me know I haven't read the new posting!

Whether I'm logged in or not, I know exactly what I have or haven't read.  You are sooo smart!  (I come to this site so often during the day that I forget to log off.  But it is nice to come back the next day and not have to log on!  I hope this doesn't clog up your site.  If it does, let me know and I will try to remember to log off each time I close the site.)

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
blondie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I will second that!  This site is more than wonderful!  You guys do a fantastic job.

Thank you!

Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

For a long time I never really visited any actor official sites - or if I did I would only peruse them superficially.  When I first came to this site, I was thrilled to see all the stuff that was here, I was like a kid in a candy shop.  It wasn't until I went to some other actor sites looking for the same kinds of things that I realized that none seems to have quite the same level of material.  I think some of these other sites are great and their webmasters do an excellent job.  But without a doubt this one is the most comprehensive I have ever seen.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

ITA, this site is awesome. Most other sites I have been to don't even have a message board or the show clips, etc. I am just glad that my fave actor has these amazing ladies in his corner maintaining this great place for fans. Not to sound really lame but I stay at home with my kids, my husband is really busy with work and his band, and my friends and family live in another state so in a big way this site is my connection to other adults and I couldn't ask for a better place to do that!

Lisajoy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Exactly what they said!!  You guys rock! 

Lisa

atintune

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I too think this site is amazing!! I love to read all the posts that are so creative. You are all on top of everything that happens and it is really appreciated.
yommas

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I agree, this is a great site!  I appreciate everyone's efforts.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I agree with everyone's posts.  This is the only site I read and post at.  It truely is the best.

Thanks Christy, Kathy and Gina for allowing us to post here.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
<--- Blushing

Thank you for all the kind words!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I agree, this is a great site, and you give us exactly what we want, Thank You Kathy, Christy and Gina.

Take care,

Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Ditto on all above...I love this site...and it's awesome..

I warms my heart to know how great you take care of Zach!!!

Zach thanks for sharing your talent with us!

"Team Slater"
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

ITA too.This is the ABSOLUTE BEST WEBSITE EVER. My THANK YOU"s also to Kathy.Christy,and Gina.You always do a FABULOUS Job.You are all the BEST. You couldn't ask for more WONDERFUL ladies running TK's site.

LOVE,

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I want to add my thanks also - TK is well taken care of by you ladies - I am sure he appreciates it BUT we are also lucky to be able to come here and feel comfortable - I don't post anywhere else on the net - no way Jose! - I feel I know most of you and love that you all know our ruggedly handsome man - I have learned more about AMC than I care to think about!! You make this program into lots more than most people see... all of the in and  outs of the ha plots - here's hoping Sept will see a better happening for us. But this website is a blessing in that we can get lost here and not be afraid..I have told my friends that the intelligence of the women on this board is beyond amazing and I am fortunate to feel welcome. sooo Thank all of you.... Now don't you all get hunchback from patting yourselves on the back!!!!!!

Ande
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

Aww, thank you so much, ladies! You made my day! Twin blushing along with Christy!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Add my kudos to the masses!  This site is phenomenal!  The games are fun to play, I watch clips daily, post, read, etc. etc. etc. and it is SO obvious you genuinely care for TK. Thanks for a job extremely well done!!

Mary 

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Kathy, Christy, and Gina -
I would like to add my thank-you, too! You can spend an hour on this web site and not even scratch the surface! You ladies rock!
Now, I have a question - are we allowed to ask YOU questions? I would love to know if this is a full time job for you three - do you work together or take turns "manning the boards?" How did you meet Thorsten, and have you been with him since OLTL? Are you based in New York - and how often do you communicate with Thorsten about what is going on on the website? Any other information about yourselves would also be interesting for me and other posters...
I apologize in advance if this isn't allowed - I'm kind of new at this...
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I would like to add my thank-you, too! You can spend an hour on this web site and not even scratch the surface! You ladies rock!
Now, I have a question - are we allowed to ask YOU questions? I would love to know if this is a full time job for you three - do you work together or take turns "manning the boards?" How did you meet Thorsten, and have you been with him since OLTL? Are you based in New York - and how often do you communicate with Thorsten about what is going on on the website? Any other information about yourselves would also be interesting for me and other posters...

Me Too!  Tell us!  You three are so talented!  Do you have college degrees?  Or are you another "Bill Gates" and it just comes natural for you? 

Please, tell us about yourselves!  How did you three meet?

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

Me Too! Tell us! You three are so talented! Do you have college degrees? Or are you another "Bill Gates" and it just comes natural for you?

Please, tell us about yourselves! How did you three meet?

Granny

Thanks! Since this board isn't about us, we don't really like to talk about ourselves too much other than in the course of posting like anyone else, because we are just like anybody else - well, except Gina (in NJ) is an M.D. in family practice. Kathy and I are sisters (twins) and have degrees in business. We both are retired from the federal gummint - both took early retirement (so are usually the ones who "man" the board during the day). Both live in DC area, Kathy in MD, me in VA. Met Gina online in Jan. 1996 in the early days of Patrick Thornhart whom we were all smitten by because we love books and poetry - get together in person several times a year. Self-taught in many web-related things but used to do puter stuff at work too. We talk to Thorsten when stuff comes up or just whenever - he's a friend. Here's a link to other responses to these questions: http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/otkws/vpost?id=1030592.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Thanks! Since this board isn't about us, we don't really like to talk about ourselves too much other than in the course of posting like anyone else, because we are just like anybody else - well, except Gina (in NJ) is an M.D. in family practice. Kathy and I are sisters (twins) and have degrees in business. We both are retired from the federal gummint - both took early retirement (so are usually the ones who "man" the board during the day). Both live in DC area, Kathy in MD, me in VA. Met Gina online in Jan. 1996 in the early days of Patrick Thornhart whom we were all smitten by because we love books and poetry - get together in person several times a year. Self-taught in many web-related things but used to do puter stuff at work too. We talk to Thorsten when stuff comes up or just whenever - he's a friend. Here's a link to other responses to these questions: http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/otkws/vpost?id=1030592.

Thanks Christy.  I for one never get sick of hearing about your experiences with TK. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Oh My Gosh!  I went to  http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/otkws/vpost?id=1030592 and read of your encounter.  Now I'm crying like a baby! 

Is it hormones?  I'm too old for that! 

Ladies, you are great.  And two of you are twins!  How cool is that!  I bet you have many tales of your own to tell.

Thanks again, you make Thorsten sound fantastic!  Maybe I will have to make a trip to one of his next book signing. 

Hopelessly lost in love with TK!!

Granny

mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Zenderella: Thanks for asking the questions I've been afraid to! 

Ladies, thank you for sharing some personal history and your experiences with TK.  How lucky for us that you met him and founded this site!

You know how you picture people when you've never met them? Well, I just figured Kathy and Christy were 25-30 with long blond hair! I don't know where that came from.  But, you're far more interesting, having some great life experience behind you and many more years to come!  Early retirement? I wish!  Take care!

Mary

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605

Zenderella: Thanks for asking the questions I've been afraid to! 

Ladies, thank you for sharing some personal history and your experiences with TK.  How lucky for us that you met him and founded this site!

You know how you picture people when you've never met them? Well, I just figured Kathy and Christy were 25-30 with long blond hair! I don't know where that came from.  But, you're far more interesting, having some great life experience behind you and many more years to come!  Early retirement? I wish!  Take care!

Mary

Mary, tell me where to send your check. (g)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

LOL, I am so glad you're not kids (no offense to the youngsters out there)...really, we (of a certain age group) have so much more knowledge and wisdom to impart. Just ask us!! Or hell, don't ask us and we'll tell ya anyway! Hehehe  Keep up the grrrreat work!

Mary

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.