Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
OK.......Green-BITCH is cooked!!!!  Shit...that girl is surpassing my disdain for Kendall for hurting Zach in the past.  I didn't think it was possible.

No bitch is gonna tell Annie or anybody that being a mom and having  a professional career cannot be balanced.   I've been doing it for 5 years and I've got so many sweat suites in the closet smothered in finger paint it astounds me.  I wouldn't change a thing.  Oh....and guess what.......the clients don't quit calling either.

Watch your ass Green-Spleen.....'cause Zach seems to be the only one on to you.......not to mention this viewer.

(This scene REALLY REALLY got to me so I had to post. I took it very personally. I can only imagine the scathing letters of complaints AMC is gonna get from other career oriented moms for that one.  I'd love to see 'em.)

JMO.....JMO.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I thought it was awful too - and I'm not a mother.  IRL this would be discrimination - but the laws don't apply in PV.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzamc

I thought it was awful too - and I'm not a mother.  IRL this would be discrimination - but the laws don't apply in PV.

Well I know!!   You said it kzamc!!!   In this was real life, Green-lee would be in some serious legal crap.  But of course this is PV so anything goes.

That scene really got to me.

Ok Zach......I need you magic.......NOW!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.