Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2

Reply with quote  #51 

theotherDi love your banner LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeenlee
Tell you the truth never really liked  Kendull LOL ms.perfect does nothing wrong to no one.

if it were Greenlee in Kendulls shoes she would never give up and even if there is reason to believe that the man she loves is dead she will build up everything around her work and if she had children she would be focused on them.

Leo Dies

Well, I have been watching Greenlee since the day she strode into town, and started preying on men that belonged to other women.  I have never seen a more self-absorbed character, who hurt SO MANY people for no good reasons.  Especially Kendall, whom she crushed over and over.  THAT is her history, and just because she finally softens up to Zach, this viewer is not going to start thinking highly of her!

Despite having two babies at home, one of whom had a surgery just this week, Kendall has spent more time and energy for over a month in trying to find Zach, than Greenlee did in trying to find Leo.  And the fact that Leo's body has never been found, clearly says that Greenlee DID give up, within a day or so, and she moved on.  She knew exactly where Leo fell, and which way the current was flowing.  She had resources to not rely on PVPD alone.  Finding a jacket does not justify giving up the search.  She COULD have tried harder to find Leo or his body!  But, she moved on, again to prey on men that were not exactly hers to have, and breaking hearts in the process.

Reply with quote  #53 
so it's OK to hurt Zach in that way hmmm I don't think so
and Zach was in that hole while his wife was doing it with that S.O.B that is wrong.
Also Greenlee did not move on she never wanted to fall in love again she built her life around work.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeenlee
so it's OK to hurt Zach in that way hmmm I don't think so
and Zach was in that hole while his wife was doing it with that S.O.B that is wrong.
Also Greenlee did not move on she never wanted to fall in love again she built her life around work.

Well, you did not say anything in your original post about Zach's wife "doing it with that S.O.B.", and about it being ok to hurt Zach in that way.

And I certainly did not say anything in my reply about Zach's wife "doing it with that S.O.B.", and about it being ok to hurt Zach in that way.  So please don't put words in my mouth.

I was responding to your comment that Greenlee would not have given up.  I remember it well, and SHE DID GIVE UP.  MUCH TOO EASILY AND MUCH TOO QUICKLY.  And it did not take all that long to fall in love again (or as always, she just wanted what the other girl had!  Aidumb is the first guy that she has ever fallen for, that did not belong to another girl at the time.).

As for Kendall "doing it", I have expressed my views here multiple times on that subject ever since the first spoiler came out in that regard.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 

ITA Searose, and don't forget how quickly she gave up trying to find Ryan when he went over the cliff.  Before her tears should have had time to dry, she had moved on to manipulating Kendall into carrying a child for her.  Greenlee has always been the most selfish, self-centered, egomaniacal, manipulative little bitch that ever drew breath.  Since she first slithered into town, her main goal has been taking any and everything Kendall had.  She is too self involved to ever truly be happy, and has always wanted Kendall to be as alone and miserable as she is.  With Zach's love Kendall finally has protection against the viper.....for the first time ever. 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.