Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone. I LOVE the new message board.Thank you so much,Christy,Kathy,and Gina.BEST website EVER this is as are all of you.Big HUGS. I can't wait to watch Zach and AMC tonight.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Hi everyone, I like the new board. I came too this site a few weeks ago, and I love it. This is the best. Thankyou. I tried to go to the chat however when I try too down load the active x box, my comp comes up with a message to verify but it doesn't tell me how. Any suggestions? donnal

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Hi, All, I'm PattiD and I came upon this fantastic website a few months ago and have loved it ever since.  I love coming on this website and read the discussions and sometimes post my opinion.  I look forward to future discussions here on this new messageboard.

Thanks, Kathy, Christy and co.  You all do a wonderful job here.

PattiD

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Everyone! My name is Robin and I am new to the board also. I have been visiting the site daily since I found out it was here. I must say, the site is AMAZING! I have enjoyed the videos and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I was so thrilled to see that TK had posted and that he had actually been reading the posts. I have never had the opportunity to meet him in person but that is a dream of mine. Thank you so much to the owners for such a terrific site! I am still finding my way around but I am enjoying every minute.
Thanks,
Robin

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hey Robin!!

You should start your own thread so people can welcome you to the board.

June

Welcome!!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Welcome Robin - So great to have you here - Kathy, Christy, and Gina really have us spoiled here - Was great to see TK posting and reading messages - I know that we got so carried away that we got a little off-topic - I even asked him if he found his Octipus Shirt that Susan put away for him and suggested that he put on his skates because the Wings need him - We tend to be a little crazy here but we sure know where we are headed - I am so dumb that I don't know how to start a thread but don't tell June - She probably does not know that I am that dumb - Have fun here - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.