Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Bad enough when it is a Zachless day AGAIN!!!!  But, WTF happened when Kendall opened the door to Zach's office at the end of yesterday's show and saw Liza hugging him????  Suddenly, it is the next day and Liza is at Chandler mansion, and everybody is back from Barbados!
Are they going to show that Kendall had NO reaction?  Or, are they making a flimsy attempt to make Kendall seem mature (I know, impossible task) enough to walk away from there undetected?

But I HAVE TO comment on the hilarious Ryass/Erica opening where TIIC are making RenDULL officially over, with Ryass himself admitting they broke up.  Funniest moment of the week, month, year, has to be, Ryass telling Erica he has already fallen in love with another woman!  While HE may have meant it as a joke, WE have seen his track record how quickly he can get over one woman, and go chasing after another

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
You took the words right out of my mouth, Searose. I was dumbfounded when the first scene of Liza today was with Adam. Your question is exactly what I asked my hubby -- "Did they miss an episode?"

Not that I can exactly say I was looking forward to another scene of Kendall going witchy on Liza and accusing Zach of fathering her pillow, which is what I expected to see today. But I was looking forward to Zach's reactions! Especially if he knew Kendall had gone straight from breaking up with her belatedly grieving lover to him.

Hey, did JR steal Zach's blue shirt?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Hey, did JR steal Zach's blue shirt?

Just goes to show...it's the mahn that makes the clothes and not the other way around.   Blue shirt on JR, flopped!

And yes...more WTFness from Pratt; more stuff that happens off screen and is left to our imaginations.   Even his so-called on-screen break up dialogue was wishy washy at best.

I would have liked to see Kendall's reaction to Z/L;  I would have loved to see Zach's reaction to K's reaction;  I would have liked to have seen/heard Erica finding out about the "break up".  Crazy!

Woah to Ryan planting one on Erica!  Out with the old, in with the new...or in Ryan's case, in with the old(er).

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Add my name to the list of dumb founded viewers.  I really thought I missed an episode today!  WTF happened?!?  Was I losing it?!?  I thought for sure that Zach was going to get yelled at today by Kendall.  They glossed over yesterday's show as though it never happened!!  I thought we'd see Zach today, damn it!

MY EYES!!!!!  MY EYES!!!!!!  I can see that from now on, I'll have to keep a barf bag handy when they air the Erica/Ryan "cougar" scenes.  Yes, that's what I'm calling this ridiculous storyline!  JHC can call it anything she wants.  If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it IS a duck!!  UGH!!  UGH!!  UGH!!  If Zach's not on, I'm turning Pratt's crapola  off!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
OK, what was I watching today???    Seriously, I think they forgot to play the right episode today.   

Tomorrow better be an all day ZACH day.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
word, what pissed me off is he still HAS the gall to tell nana kane to watch kendall with zach, like zach IS some MONSTER, he chaps my arse so much, afterall he and KENDALL did all the HURTING to zach not zach to them. i still think zach DESEVES better than kendall hart[francesca]. . that will never change for this FAN.JMO
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Not that I can exactly say I was looking forward to another scene of Kendall going witchy on Liza and accusing Zach of fathering her pillow, which is what I expected to see today.
Oh Kathy, you have such a way with words

Thadeass had borrowed the blue shirt on a couple of occasions, left me cold.  Joonyer borrowed it, left me  

ShadyLady, as much as we all want All Day Zach Day, it will never happen with TIIC.  I mean, we can't even have good Zach-centric days in his own s/l, without the vultures of PV hijacking it.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I hoped to see what you all hoped to see - Guess maybe Zach and Liza did not see Kendall - We will probably see Kendall's reflections of what she saw and how she felt about it - Here we have all this anticipation and we get Erica and Ryan (Bet Erica preferred the pay cut to this and then found out she had to do this too) - She has to act like she enjoys it too - Peggy

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Oh dear, what was I watching today. I fully expected to see Zach and Liza embracing today, with Kendall coming through the door.  I'm wondering if they didn't cut it off too soon.  Well we'll never know now, unless its going to be a flashback.  Big disappointment!!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I was so looking forward to another day of gorgeousness...

I guess we're all just supposed to talk amongst ourselves and try to figure out what happened after Kendall walked into Zach's office and got an eyeful of Zach and Liza...

I guess it's only the "blue shirt of lust" when Zach's wearing it, LOL!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I'm wondering, too, what happened?  I still have whiplash from the double-take I did when Liza was suddenly at the Chandler mansion and no Zendall scene.  My poor remote was worn to a frazzle with ff action today.  I almost care about the other story lines.  Puhhhleeeze!  Erica and Rage Monkey??? It didn't even look like either actor took it seriously, let alone the viewers.  And I wish they'd move along on the return Greenleigh (sp?) to Pine Valley story line.  I mean who else could the special patient of David's be who would be calling Ryass?  Greens is the only one AWOL.  To TIIC:  please give Zach a story line worthy of TK's talents, not to mention a woman (and that is NOT Kendall) worthy of him!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.