Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Wasn't it ZACH'S idea, ZACH'S plan, and ZACH who (reluctantly I'm sure) let the fucking Monkey in on it, who brought David Hayward down?!?!?  And now, that moron, Jake Martin, is falling all over himself calling said Monkey a HERO?!?!   
How did we all know it was going to turn out like this?? 
I nearly lost my lunch, listening to that asshole going on about how he's "used to" being called a hero..........
It was bad enough that it was a Zachless day, but to have to endure that was cruel!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I reacted the same way you did , Anne.  I was screaming at my TV today during that "hero" conversation.  It make me sick. Why is Ryan always considered the hero, when usually all he has done was scream and spit and pound his chest and bug-out his eyes while someone else (usually Zach) is doing all the work and planning. Infuriating!!!!!  The worst part is that Ryan HIMSELF believes he's a hero, despite what he says. NO, on second thought, the WORST part is that often KENDALL thinks so too.!!! Maddening!!!
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I just got up but...are you fucking KIDDING me????? So much for LB's TK love and all this other boolshit we've been hearing about.  Damn, Lorraine, I hate to say it, but Pratt would be so proud.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Some things never change. I'm still steaming!. Zach's presence in his own storyline ended exactly the same way it started - offscreen. I mean, we expected Zach to do all the work, and for it to end up being about Ryan. The only thing different this time was that Ryan was with Jake - and Greenlee was with Kendall talking about the wonders of software to help prevent the horrors of looking old before you start looking old - almost like the show was gearing up for another scifi storyline and yet it seemed like just an excuse for Kendall and Greenlee to stare yearningly at each other. The whole thing was just bizarre as well as nauseating.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
WTF????????????? is exactly what today's episode should be labeled.  But we KNEW he will hog all the credit, because he has been living, breathing, chanting "I will bring Hayward down" mantra for so long

I will give you a couple of more WTF??????? things about today:  Why is it that EVERYFREAKINGDAMNBODY in Pine Valley gets to have heart to heart conversation about their lives, their feelings, but not Zach and Kendall?  Even Liza/Kwak commiserating at 4 am, and those women haven't had a story in how long?  Even Brot (who I really LIKE) gets to pour his heart out to Natalia, and how pivotal is HIS character to the show?  And while we listen to GreenMEMEME repeat her childhood crap about 4,937th time, IN ZACH'S LIVING ROOM, at 4 am, and we only hear 46 minutes into the show that Zach is still at PVPD?  Speaking of the news bearer of that tidbit, WTF is he so surprised about seeing her in Zach's home?  Surely, she didn't WALK over at that hour, her car must have been in the driveway!  The whiner didn't know Zach wasn't home.  What if Kendall had not opened the door?  She would have helped herself in, and gone to their bedroom because she just had to talk to her BFF?  WTF?????????????

Now for the absolutely the worst part, that fucking bitch, insisting that Kendall work 24/7 on her brilliant idea, even after Kendall explained that Zach had just returned from the dead and she and the boys need ALONE TIME with him?  WTF??????????

Kudos to Kendall for FINALLY putting family ahead of Fusion!  Let's hope that doesn't change before 9/23.  I am hopeful, albeit with trepidation, that TFIIC have finally decided to give "the most tortured soap couple" a happy ending!  I really don't care as much whether Kendall gets it or not, i just want my last memories/visions of ZACH to be happy ones!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Love the rant, Anne! Good points, all! I hate to admit a lot of today's show really got to me  though-- my left brain must have just been turned totally off. I just kept thinking, if these were the kinds of scenes they'd consistently written -- recognizably human (well... some of 'em...not looking at you or your wife, Monkeypants) characters connecting naturally and emotionally with each other, instead of trashing and plotting against each other and engaging in 100% plot driven behavior -- maybe today's show wouldn't have also felt so much like the beginning of the soon-to-be-end. I mean even KWAK got to me to today.

I was pissed by Zach's absence! Talk about anti-climactic, after yesterday's show! But then some things never, ever, ever change, do they?! When the doorbell rang I hoped against hope it was Zach minus his front door key...  stupid me, what was I thinking?! Of course it was Ryass!

It certainly was unprecedented for Kendall to reject a 24/7 deal with Greenlee in favor of spending time with Zach, though. Now as a protective measure for my TV, I tend to just automatically zone out when Greenlee and Kendall start getting misty-eyed over their toxic relationship, but when I heard Greenlee whining about the prospect of losing Ryan, I could not believe her fucking insensitivity. Didn't Kendall only just become un-widowed? (And Greenlee, you know what it's like to be without Ryan, remember that time he faked his own death?!)

But still I'd rather have Mr. and Mrs. Ryass and AMC, than not have AMC at all. Too bad Fusion can't invent a product that lets you look into the future so you can see the cancellation of The Chew and the shitcanning of Brian Frons.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
All I'm going to say is I watched it live today and felt everyone's exact sentiments worded above.   WTF!!!  is a perfect subject line for today's show.

It really pisses me off to no end that Ryass is taking credit.    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I too couldn't believe Ryaass today! I was out today and just watched it on Soapnet and was also screaming at my TV. Woke up my roommate who had gone to bed. HERO RYASSS once more of course. The arrogance of that jerk is inconceivable. But alas nothing does ever change. It just made me think of the whole thing with Alex Cambias Sr. and how Ryan took credit for saving Kendall.
I agree that the emotional impact of the show could have survived if the writing had been better. It would have been spectacular if Zach had been part of all of this and not just an after thought. What is wrong with them??? I wish also "Brainnn Frons" would get his comeuppance but who knows what he has been holding for cards all these years. No way I am watching the Chew...no way. Maybe they could bring Ryaasss on and truly condemn the show.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Kathy, ITA about TIIC should have focused on human stories instead of plot driven crap, except I felt that some of it was wasted at this late stage, because they are focusing on wrong characters.  If they can show Jake climbing in bed with an asleep Amanda, why did we have to settle for Kendall longingly holding the blanket?  Why couldn't we at least at the end of the show get to see Zach walking in and snuggling next to her?  And the worst of TIIC decision will remain to be absence of Zach talking about what he went through for those 8 1/2 months!  We heard him refer to "hearing" things while in that lab, but we don't even get a couple of minutes of "take a deep breath and absorb the fact that you are HOME" in all these weeks!  They are giving SO MUCH airtime to Taxie, or even to Dixie since her return, why not a few minutes to Zach?

Today's biggest WTF??????????? award goes to Taxie, for them thinking that David would tell them about Babe for JOONYER's sake?  David hates Joonyer as much as that Genoa City monster hates Billy, he would move heaven and earth to keep the guy away from his precious daughter, so why would he tell them anything?

Another missed opportunity was Zach running into Liza as she was arriving at PVPD, and then coming face to face with his old friend Dixie!  OMG, Can you imagine the hug he would give her after the guilt he felt for her death? 

Oh, and Colby is the wise old aunt who gives advice to Maya now?  GMAB!

But Mary must be a happy camper today, she got more than a minute of her #2 favorite guy Caleb

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Kathy, ITA about TIIC should have focused on human stories instead of plot driven crap, except I felt that some of it was wasted at this late stage, because they are focusing on wrong characters.  If they can show Jake climbing in bed with an asleep Amanda, why did we have to settle for Kendall longingly holding the blanket?  Why couldn't we at least at the end of the show get to see Zach walking in and snuggling next to her?  And the worst of TIIC decision will remain to be absence of Zach talking about what he went through for those 8 1/2 months!  We heard him refer to "hearing" things while in that lab, but we don't even get a couple of minutes of "take a deep breath and absorb the fact that you are HOME" in all these weeks!  They are giving SO MUCH airtime to Taxie, or even to Dixie since her return, why not a few minutes to Zach?

Today's biggest WTF??????????? award goes to Taxie, for them thinking that David would tell them about Babe for JOONYER's sake?  David hates Joonyer as much as that Genoa City monster hates Billy, he would move heaven and earth to keep the guy away from his precious daughter, so why would he tell them anything?

Another missed opportunity was Zach running into Liza as she was arriving at PVPD, and then coming face to face with his old friend Dixie!  OMG, Can you imagine the hug he would give her after the guilt he felt for her death? 

Oh, and Colby is the wise old aunt who gives advice to Maya now?  GMAB!

But Mary must be a happy camper today, she got more than a minute of her #2 favorite guy Caleb

Searose. OMG,lol.I can't believe i saw CALEB BACK ON THE SHOW TODAY.Sorry for shouting here.lol.Yes i sure am a happy camper today. Sorry didn't see my #1 fav guy on today,but FINALLY getting to see my #2 Fav guy Caleb.OKaye Thank you AMC for throwing me this crumb in showing him today.Is it too much to ask for seeing him on again?lol.Probably is.Still sucks though that he got such little airtime on the show since this new writer took over.Now if i could just have one more scene with Dororthy&CaleblPlease AMC?lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

One of my huge HATES of this story except for it giving TK/Zach great material was Ryass' presence as always in one of Zach's stories because it always ends the same way.   Do you remember the end of the SS story when Ryass rushed in to untie Kendall and hold her?   Same shit different writer.   I am totally disappointed in LB doing what every other writer has done.

Yes Searose everyone else gets air time to have heart to heart talks EXCEPT for Zach and Kendall.  They are the only couple who say two words and it goes to another character.  

Who comes to someones house at 4 a.m. where their are two small children sleeping and rings the doorbell.  GMAFB.   God forbid we see Zach come home, like we saw Jake, and pick Kendall up and take her to bed.  

Searose IA, why hasn't Zach seen Dixie or Liza because we need to see Ryass every Fucking day.   We haven't even seen Caleb with Dixie because again need time to focus on Cara and Maya who I'm sure everyone really cares about.  It's all crap

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I screamed ....I raged...I scared my cats off the bed!!!  I hate to say it...but Im really disappointed in what they have done.  It does appear to me they are setting things up for the future though.  If this is a sample of what they are going to do on line...Its doomed...  I dont envy the writers they must be really feeling screwed and Beat up by everyone and everything from every angle.  They have told us nothing about who is going to remain with the show....they have told us nothing at all.  Nobody said life is fair but damit we shouldnt be screwed out of our last few days of our show.  Its pathetic...and cruel. I can picture Mr Frinch....Laughing at all of our feelings...and how miserable we are.  What is the world coming to?  People of power used to use it for good...not to take away others happiness...Its happening all over the world now.  It is throughly depressing.  I hope TK gets more work..so we can watch him.  Fortunately I live in Dallas...Maybe the Redwings will play the Stars and I can go...and maybe catch a glimpse of the REAL man.  Ill take my camera just in case and will try and share.  I have to say this is really hard to take...but the lousy stuff they are doing with Ryass and thier lack of interest in utilizing TK and his talent...are making it easy for me let it go.  They  have really distroyed  Kindells part...all she does is blah blah And LOOK pretty.  It was Fun seeing Tad do his happy dance today...then Dive !!!!..I dont know...Im glad you guys are here to share my rantings and ravings...I am enjoying reading  yours...and Feel the same pain and anger and frustration you do...
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I screamed ....I raged...I scared my cats off the bed!!!  I hate to say it...but Im really disappointed in what they have done.  It does appear to me they are setting things up for the future though.  If this is a sample of what they are going to do on line...Its doomed...  I dont envy the writers they must be really feeling screwed and Beat up by everyone and everything from every angle.  They have told us nothing about who is going to remain with the show....they have told us nothing at all.  Nobody said life is fair but damit we shouldnt be screwed out of our last few days of our show.  Its pathetic...and cruel. I can picture Mr Frinch....Laughing at all of our feelings...and how miserable we are.  What is the world coming to?  People of power used to use it for good...not to take away others happiness...Its happening all over the world now.  It is throughly depressing.  I hope TK gets more work..so we can watch him.  Fortunately I live in Dallas...Maybe the Redwings will play the Stars and I can go...and maybe catch a glimpse of the REAL man.  Ill take my camera just in case and will try and share.  I have to say this is really hard to take...but the lousy stuff they are doing with Ryass and thier lack of interest in utilizing TK and his talent...are making it easy for me let it go.  They  have really distroyed  Kindells part...all she does is blah blah And LOOK pretty.  It was Fun seeing Tad do his happy dance today...then Dive !!!!..I dont know...Im glad you guys are here to share my rantings and ravings...I am enjoying reading  yours...and Feel the same pain and anger and frustration you do...
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Paint, I share your frustration.  I especially agree with your comments that they have so sadly under-utilized the amazing talents of TK.   They (and we) were so fortunate to have him back on the set for these last episodes, and while I have enjoyed watching what he has done, he has not been given nearly enough time on-screen. I had hoped he would have some really meaty and meaningful scripts that would dig deeply into who and what Zach really is, but so far haven't seen that. I am jealous of all the time spent on new and minor characters that I don't don't care a fig about. Zach deserved more of that time and oh my! What the magnificent Mr Kaye could have done with it!!!!
      But, THORSTEN, (are you lurking/)  THANK YOU for being there for us. It hasn't been enough, ( truthfully, nothing short of  24/7  would be, for me), but I am so glad you did give us a few more days of  your presence. 

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
THanks Pah...I hope he is lurking...feels good to know he might be there kinda like a guardian angel for us all
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.