Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
And as usual, much too brief, since in half the scenes (at Wildwind), he was just beautiful scenery!
But I have to say, I loved his smack-down of Breese's optimistic enthusiasm.  I just hope he doesn't apologize to them tomorrow, because they SO deserved it and then some.  What I want to see tomorrow is Zach smacking down the village Aidiot, LOL.  Amanda is yet another ungrateful bitch, because Kendall could have fired her behind for the Bella fiasco.
On a side note, MCE keeps getting better and better as Annie keeps getting crazier by the minute.  And Taylor needs to STFU, because she doesn't even know David.  I am not saying I disagree with her words or her feelings, but it wasn't her place to speak, or more like get in David's face, who is a total stranger to her.  She is turning into a typical PVite.

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Well Searose, I haven't even seen todays show yet (West Coast, another 33 minutes) but I have to say that I agree with everything that you have said.

MCE is and has been doing a great job at being crazy, don't like Taylor or Reese and in my world, Amanda would have been fired a long time ago.

Thanks for the heads up on Zach, always,always,always look forward to seeing him.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

As usual, Searose, you got it all right.  I especially loved it when Zach snapped at Reese. I just can't stand that broad! Zach is almost always a perfect gent, but when he ISN'T, I love it, because he always says what I WANT to say. He should blow up more often.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

LOL Pah, yes, I too wish that Zach would blow up more often, because the self-absorbed, hypocritical, clueless asses of PV deserve the intensity of his blow ups!  What I forgot to mention was something Binks said, I can't remember the exact words, but something like, "I have seen him spin out of control before"!  EXCUSE ME?  I have seen more of Zach in the last 4 1/2 years than she has, since she has been in Paris for the most part, and hasn't spent much time with him even when she made those short trips to PV.  So far, I have NEVER seen Zach spin out of control.  Ryass?  Yes, a hundred times.  Zach?  NEVER, EVER!  Zach personifies SELF-CONTROL!  He has lost temper once in a while, and was well justified, but he has never lost control or spun out of control.  Makes me dislike Binks even more when she says things like that.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

"Spin out of control"  How can Bianca say that she has seen her BIL do that often? and I don't feel that "off camera" would happen either. Bianca has those rose colored glasses on again.

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.