I knew our guy would pull this one out!  Way to go Cam!!!     Kathy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

YAY!!!! Second One Safe!!!!! Go Cam!

Banner & Avatar by me
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Yay, way to go Cam, I knew you could do it.

I did have a thought though, Cam is going to the SSW this weekend, and then on Thursday the 15th, he's going on that cruise for four days, looks like Edyta may get a free cruise if he gets through next Monday.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
YAY Cam! WAY TO GO!!! So glad they called him early that he was safe. Aww he was mouthing Thank you to the fans for voting. That sportcenter part was so funny i thought.Ok,i didn't like waiting that long for them to say my Maks was safe.lol. Loved they had the encore dance. Glad it was Jane,but aww she was all teary eyed  and felt sorry for her,you could see how much she Loved being there.I will miss you Tony. Was confused with them saying about no bottom 2,so maybe it would of been Jane&Maria in the bottom 2.Anyway,Congrats Cam.

ETA.Ok,here are my final 3 i sure hope happens. Cam&Edyta,Mel&Maks,and Helio&Juliaann,sorry Jenny,she really has improved her dancing.But if Helio leaves and Jenny stays that would be Ok too. Is it Monday Yet.?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.