Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 

I'm as nervous as a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs in knowing that pretty soon I will meet this unbelievably amazing man in what ... 17 days?!?!?  From reading the other posts, I guess I'm not the only one.  lol 

Equally exciting is hopefully getting the chance to meet the wonderful ladies from this board.  I'm coming in Friday afternoon and staying at the Doubletree.  Are any get togethers planned for that evening?

Micki

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #102 

Less than 2 weeks to go!!!!  Yeah!!  I was so impressed when I met TK at the 35th Anniversary event that I just cannot wait to see him again.  He is much handsomer (is that possible?) in person and such a gentleman!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 

12 days not including today

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

12 days not including today

Hot Damn!!!!  Someone stop me from packing already, LOL!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendall44

I'm as nervous as a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs in knowing that pretty soon I will meet this unbelievably amazing man in what ... 17 days?!?!? From reading the other posts, I guess I'm not the only one. lol

Equally exciting is hopefully getting the chance to meet the wonderful ladies from this board. I'm coming in Friday afternoon and staying at the Doubletree. Are any get togethers planned for that evening?

Micki

Christy, Gina, and I weren't sure of our plans for that Friday until now. Although we're not staying there, we now plan to be at the Doubletree sometime late Friday afternoon (not before 4PM). So we'll be in the lobby or bar/restaurant (which is right off the lobby, which isn't huge) for awhile, if anybody wants to pop in and say hi.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Christy, Gina, and I weren't sure of our plans for that Friday until now. Although we're not staying there, we now plan to be at the Doubletree sometime late Friday afternoon (not before 4PM). So we'll be in the lobby or bar/restaurant (which is right off the lobby, which isn't huge) for awhile, if anybody wants to pop in and say hi.

Kathy I will see you there, I can't wait to see my sisters lost twins LOL....I can't wait.

Talk about nervous OMG, that is an understatement.

Alina I can't stop shopping and I hate to shop.  It doesn't help I don't fit into my clothes anymore.  I'm so nervous I can't seem to find an appetite.  Mind you that is a good thing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendall44

I'm as nervous as a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs in knowing that pretty soon I will meet this unbelievably amazing man in what ... 17 days?!?!? From reading the other posts, I guess I'm not the only one. lol

Equally exciting is hopefully getting the chance to meet the wonderful ladies from this board. I'm coming in Friday afternoon and staying at the Doubletree. Are any get togethers planned for that evening?

Micki

Thank you so much, Kathy!  I'll be taking the red-eye in from Las Vegas, so I'll probably get to the Doubletree around noon and hang around till my room is ready.  Can't wait to meet y'all.  BTW, I'm old, fat and blonde. lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 

Quote:

That sounds good Kathy, I know I'll be popping in.  I am really looking forward to meeting the ladies from this board, that I haven't already met.

11 days until we all start the party!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 

Thanks Kathy, we are staying at the Courtyard and dont get into New Jersey until 4:45 (and I think they've changed the time of our flight by about 45 mins which will make it closer to 5:30) and by the time we get to our hotel it will be late and you'll probably be gone.  Anyway, we'll see you all on Saturday.!!!!!

Take care,

Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 

Looking forward to seeing you all too -- and Enis, we'll wave at the Courtyard! It's not far from the Doubletree.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 

Hey Kathy----yes for sure we'll pop in---some of us get in around 3 and if we just miss you guys--then for sure we will get to meet you lovely Ladies on Saturday.

Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 

Hi Kathy!  We're driving down from NH on Friday and staying at the Doubletree Fri. and Sat. so we'll definitely drop in and hopefully join you for a drink on Friday.  Look forward to meeting you and all the other lovely ladies of the OTKWS!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #113 

I'm probably not getting in early enough to meet at the Doubletree, but will try if I do.  I look forward to meeting everyone.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #114 

I wish we didnt have a wedding (in Virginia no less!) to attend this coming weekend, I would much rather be with you and TK.  I look forward to reading all about it and wish you all a wonderful time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 

My son and I are arriving Friday however staying at the Courtyard that evening then Saturday & Sunday at the Doubletree.   Will try and stop by the Doubletree Friday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.    I just finished listening the TK's CD to relax me from a hectic day.

Beverly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #116 

Any idea what the weather is supposed to be next Saturday (NEXT SATURDAY???? HOT DAMN!!!!!)?  I'm wondering what to wear up there.  It's still fairly warm down here in Atlanta but I would imagine it's a bit cooler up there!

DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Next weekend in the NY/NJ area the weather will be:

Friday .. Sunny with temps in the mid to high 60s
Saturday .. Sunny with temps in the high 60s
Sunday ... Sunny with temps in the low 70s

Its a typical early fall weekend .. lovely out and about weather/temps .. leaves dont start to change til mid October when the temps stay colder overnight .. TMI? LOL .. I hope you all have a perfectly wonderful weekend.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 

Hope that the SUN stays out!!! Its been in the high 50 and 60's here in Vermont BUT very breezy and the air is COLD.  Our hearts will be warm and that's what its all about !!!!!

As far as what to wear??? remember we are not going to a fashion show or to check out the shoes you have on!!!! Be yourself and be comfortable!!!

and looks who's talking - I'm not sure what to wear either!!

and this morning I was sad thinking that this time next week it would be all a dream come true...and wondering when that will happen again????

I look forward to meeting you all

Ande
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #119 

Thanks for the weather report, Daryl! I'm sorry you can't make it. Christy is driving up from VA (and picking me up in MD).

In case anything changes, for up-to-the-minute Hoboken forecast: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNJ0221?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Bonnie, go for comfort. You're coming with a full heart so you'll look gorgeous.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #120 

Fashion show?  Who the heck would notice anyone's clothes but TK's????  hehe...I was just worried about sleeves/short sleeves, etc.  I'm so nervous.  My personal trainer must be patting himself on the back because when I get nervous I run on the treadmill...hehe.  I'm sure he's taking credit for my dedication this past week and he will for the upcoming week too!  LOL...I don't think I'm going to tell him the truth either. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

As far as what to wear??? remember we are not going to a fashion show or to check out the shoes you have on!!!! Be yourself and be comfortable!!!

and looks who's talking - I'm not sure what to wear either!!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 

Hi Kathy, Christy or Gina, could you tell me roughly how far Trinity is from the Courtyard and what time we should start arriving? 

Thanks a lot,

Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Hi Kathy, Christy or Gina, could you tell me roughly how far Trinity is from the Courtyard and what time we should start arriving? 

Thanks a lot,

Enis

Enis, I'm going to start a new thread with this info.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #123 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylE

Its a typical early fall weekend .. lovely out and about weather/temps .. leaves dont start to change til mid October when the temps stay colder overnight .. TMI? LOL .. I hope you all have a perfectly wonderful weekend.

The only thing I would add to this is, it does get cooler in the evening and early morning so I would advise bringing a light weight jacket or sweater.

Banner by Andrea
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohot4tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylE

The only thing I would add to this is, it does get cooler in the evening and early morning so I would advise bringing a light weight jacket or sweater.

I have to say I really love this time of year!  Fall is my favorite season!

Could it be, because I was born on the first day of Fall? 

We are starting to see some color changes in the leaves.  It really gets

beautiful around here by the end of October beginning of November.

The weather is still warm during daylight hours (mid 80's today) but look out for the big change!

Weather update as of Wednesday 10-4,

Friday          Cloudy  Windy  60 degrees

Saturday      Cloudy  Windy  60 degrees

Sunday        Sunny   Milder  68 degrees  

So bring extra hairspray ladies!  And don't worry about the wind, we're going to have a fabulous time!!  I'm so excited!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 

Have a great trip and weekend, ladies.  Remember, you carry all of our best wishes with you to pass on to Thorsten.  Please, give him our love.

Be safe and come back with your tales.  We will be waiting.  Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 

Ladies...Have a safe trip and AWESOME time. To say i sure wish i could be there with you all is an understatement. Looking forward to reading all about it and please take lots of pics. Yes,please give TK our LOVE&big HUGS to him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 

Thank you for your good wishes Granny and Mary, I will try to remember to tell Thorsten that you all send your love (thats if I can remember my own name).

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Thank you for your good wishes Granny and Mary, I will try to remember to tell Thorsten that you all send your love (that's if I can remember my own name).

Take care,

Enis

You are a better person than I am if you do remember your name!  LOL  I wouldn't be able to say a word.  If I tried, it would all come out as babble! 

Maybe he will have another book signing next year.  If so, and if the good Lord is willing, I'll book early and will be there for that one.

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 

Heading out to the airport in less than an hour----weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a Very happy Thanksgiving this weekend----I am very thankful ---I am going to meet Tk and all my wonderful friends-------weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHO"S EXCITED???????????????????????????????

Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny
You are a better person than I am if you do remember your name!  LOL  I wouldn't be able to say a word.  If I tried, it would all come out as babble! 

Maybe he will have another book signing next year.  If so, and if the good Lord is willing, I'll book early and will be there for that one.

Granny

It was only my fourth time meeting him that I remembered to actually tell him my name.  It had become a running joke by that point. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.