Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Mom2choclab

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 

After missing the last event, I am glad I will be able to make this one!  Thank you Kathy, Christy & Gina for putting this together.  October can't get here soon enough.

Catherine
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #52 

I researched the 2 hotels that have been suggested.  The Doubletree is a 3 star hotel vs the Marriott being a 2 star.  Right now the Doubletree is offering a lower rate than the Marriott on Hotels.com.  My choice will be the Doubletree mainly because of the star rating.

I have a question for those of you that live in the area.  Is the Newark airport nearby or would it be just as easy to have a car drive me there from JFK or LaGuardia? 

Also, is the area around the hotels fairly safe?

Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Connie

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo

I researched the 2 hotels that have been suggested.  The Doubletree is a 3 star hotel vs the Marriott being a 2 star.  Right now the Doubletree is offering a lower rate than the Marriott on Hotels.com.  My choice will be the Doubletree mainly because of the star rating.

I have a question for those of you that live in the area.  Is the Newark airport nearby or would it be just as easy to have a car drive me there from JFK or LaGuardia? 

Also, is the area around the hotels fairly safe?

Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Connie

I would recommend flying into Newark. I flew into Laguardia last year for a stay in Jersey and the cab ride from Laguardia to my hotel was pretty expensive I recall. I hear that the Path takes you from the Newark Airport to the stop which is a short walk from the Doubletree hotel. I stayed at the Candlewood Suites last year which is about a block or so away from the Doubletree I think and the area is safe. I had no problems whatsoever and we walked from the Path station to the hotel at 2:00 am coming back from a Yankees game.

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Well we booked yesterday, thought I'd strike while the iron was hot (in case hubby changed his mind), nah, he wouldn't do that to me. He sure is teasing me though!!!!

I'm so excited to meet you all and of course Thorsten. I hope there will be at least one or two men there to keep Brian company  as I told him some of the ladies bring their husbands or boyfriends.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Well we booked yesterday, thought I'd strike while the iron was hot (in case hubby changed his mind), nah, he wouldn't do that to me. He sure is teasing me though!!!!

I'm so excited to meet you all and of course Thorsten. I hope there will be at least one or two men there to keep Brian company  as I told him some of the ladies bring their husbands or boyfriends.

Take care,

Enis

Good for you Enis! Looking forward to meeting posters from the board I haven't met yet. My hubby is not going this time, but he went with me to the Jensen Beach event, and he has said to me that he can see why we love TK so much, because he's such a nice guy and treats his fans so well.

Thanks Fil!
sohot4tk

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Conniebo, I live in New Jersey  and I would suggest flying into Newark.  If you are flying in on Saturday, I would allow alot of time before the event for flight arrival.  Newark is a very busy airport and you always seem to have to "circle"  the airport in a holding pattern before landing.

Hoboken is a safe area, very trendy.  I think they were suggesting hotels in Jersey City, that area isn't as nice as Hoboken.  It is a city and they do have problems.

Flamom is correct, you can pick up the PATH at the airport.  I think once you are in the airport you have to take the monorail to the PATH station.  If you go onto http://www.NJTRANSIT website, you can get information. You can also go onto http://www.panynj.gov for path information.  Please note when taking the trains, NJ Transit and the PATH are two different train lines.  If you get on the NJ Transit line, you can pick up the PATH in Journal Square.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Banner by Andrea
conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #57 

Thanks Flamom and Soho for the information regarding the airport and hotel.  I will try and fly into Newark but I think I will hire a car or limo, I am not much into trains etc.  I am really looking forward to meeting you all!

Thank you

Connie

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohot4tk

Conniebo, I live in New Jersey  and I would suggest flying into Newark.  If you are flying in on Saturday, I would allow alot of time before the event for flight arrival.  Newark is a very busy airport and you always seem to have to "circle"  the airport in a holding pattern before landing.

Hoboken is a safe area, very trendy.  I think they were suggesting hotels in Jersey City, that area isn't as nice as Hoboken.  It is a city and they do have problems.

Flamom is correct, you can pick up the PATH at the airport.  I think once you are in the airport you have to take the monorail to the PATH station.  If you go onto http://www.NJTRANSIT website, you can get information. You can also go onto http://www.panynj.gov for path information.  Please note when taking the trains, NJ Transit and the PATH are two different train lines.  If you get on the NJ Transit line, you can pick up the PATH in Journal Square.

OK, guys just FYI - A BUNCH of corrections here.

The area in Jersey City that we are recommending that you stay is the Newport area - and it is the hottest spot around, even more trendy than Hoboken.  There are tons of restaurants, it's VERY safe, and is just beautiful.  My office is located in this area, I drive and walk around here all the time, and use public transportation.  If you haven't been to the Newport or Portside areas of Jersey City lately, then you need to visit.  You won't recognize the place. 

There are no - count 'em, ZERO - hotels or motels in Hoboken.  So if you want to stay close to Trinity, then the Doubletree or Marriott in JC are the places to check out.

As far as public transporation to the airport - you want to pick up any train going into the Newark Penn Station terminal.  The PATH originates there.  Take the PATH out of Newark Penn (it's the train going to the World Trade Center) - you will have to change trains at Journal Square, but it's a matter of stepping off one train, walking about 10 feet, and stepping onto another.  Make sure you get on a train going to Newport Pavonia station - it's the one marked 33rd Street, I believe.  If you are unsure, the workers are generally quite helpful - ask someone.  Fares are $1.50 one way.  The Marriott is literally right next door to the PATH station, and the Doubletree is about a block away across Washington Blvd.

While you are in Jersey City, there is a light rail system that will be very helpful.  There are several spots to pick it up, including one at the Newport Mall, a block from the Doubletree and across the street from the Marriott.  It goes into Hoboken, will take you out to Liberty State Park, and generally covers Hudson County from Bayonne up to Hackensack.  Fares are $1.75 one way. (Yeah, I know Hackensack is Bergen County - so shoot me.)  The Hoboken stop is about 4 easy blocks from Trinity.  The PATH also goes into Hoboken and it also stops a few blocks from Trinity.

If you want restaurant recommendations, let me know.  This is my stompin' ground, ladies, so I know whereof I speak.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo

Thanks Flamom and Soho for the information regarding the airport and hotel.  I will try and fly into Newark but I think I will hire a car or limo, I am not much into trains etc.  I am really looking forward to meeting you all!

Thank you

Connie

Be prepared to spend at least $35 to $40 - maybe $50 - for a cab to JC from Newark airport.  Just FYI.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 

Thanks Gina, your info helps us a lot.  We are coming in Friday evening as we dont trust the Airlines to get us there in time, well its not the airlines so much as the security, it only takes someone to burp and we all have to traipse through again thereby missing the flight.

Take care,

Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 

I just made my reservations. I can hardly wait.  It will be my birthday present to myself since my bday is the 15th.  This will be the first time I've had an opportunity to meet Thorsten.  Boy will I be nervous.  Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself.  Oh hell, who cares!!!!!!!!! 

If anyone is driving, taking the Amtrak, etc. from the Baltimore/DC area and wants to commute together, please send me an email.  I live right off I-95 (Exit 77B-Rt. 24 Bel Air).

I look forward to meeting everyone.  Until October . . .

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohot4tk

OK, guys just FYI - A BUNCH of corrections here.

The area in Jersey City that we are recommending that you stay is the Newport area - and it is the hottest spot around, even more trendy than Hoboken.  There are tons of restaurants, it's VERY safe, and is just beautiful.  My office is located in this area, I drive and walk around here all the time, and use public transportation.  If you haven't been to the Newport or Portside areas of Jersey City lately, then you need to visit.  You won't recognize the place. 

There are no - count 'em, ZERO - hotels or motels in Hoboken.  So if you want to stay close to Trinity, then the Doubletree or Marriott in JC are the places to check out.

As far as public transporation to the airport - you want to pick up any train going into the Newark Penn Station terminal.  The PATH originates there.  Take the PATH out of Newark Penn (it's the train going to the World Trade Center) - you will have to change trains at Journal Square, but it's a matter of stepping off one train, walking about 10 feet, and stepping onto another.  Make sure you get on a train going to Newport Pavonia station - it's the one marked 33rd Street, I believe.  If you are unsure, the workers are generally quite helpful - ask someone.  Fares are $1.50 one way.  The Marriott is literally right next door to the PATH station, and the Doubletree is about a block away across Washington Blvd.

While you are in Jersey City, there is a light rail system that will be very helpful.  There are several spots to pick it up, including one at the Newport Mall, a block from the Doubletree and across the street from the Marriott.  It goes into Hoboken, will take you out to Liberty State Park, and generally covers Hudson County from Bayonne up to Hackensack.  Fares are $1.75 one way. (Yeah, I know Hackensack is Bergen County - so shoot me.)  The Hoboken stop is about 4 easy blocks from Trinity.  The PATH also goes into Hoboken and it also stops a few blocks from Trinity.

If you want restaurant recommendations, let me know.  This is my stompin' ground, ladies, so I know whereof I speak.

Thank you for refreshing my memory Gina.  I wasn't sure which of the two hotels was right next door to the station.  The area is very nice and I felt very safe around there last year when I stayed there.  I loved walking around there - especially at night, when the city is all lit up on the other side.

Thanks Fil!
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Made my reservation!  Looking forward to meeting all of you and of course, Thorsten.  October can't come soon enough.

LinMin

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #64 

I was all set to make my reservations! Just think! TK in MY state and it would just be a matter of getting directions on the best route to take from my house in Warren County to Hoboken!

Then I rechecked the date...and my heart is broken: Unless I want to be disowned by my mother (I love her very much - but, sometimes, being disowned by her isn't such a bad idea!LOL!), I will not be in Hoboken on October 7, 2006. I will be attending my nephew's birthday party - the planning and organizing of which has been taken over by my Maternal Parental Unit (the Yankees have Randy Johnson as their Unit and I have my mom!LOL!). She says this party will be greater than the production number she staged last year...Lord, give me strength - and three WallabyDarns from the Outback Steakhouse (if you're not careful, those WallabyDarns can turn into WallabyDamns veeeery quickly!)!

Yes, ladies, while you all are having a great time in Hoboken, I will be in Newark, surrounded by relatives from both sides of the family - and people I have never even heard of in my entire life - at a 2-year-old, Elmo-loving rugrat's birthday party!

Have a Becks for me - and give our man a hug and a kiss and tell him I wish I were there!

TK4EVER

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #65 

CHRISTY,  I HAVE A QUESTION I'M A HUGE FAN OF TK.  HOW ARE U DOING THE ADMISSION TO "TRINITY"?  I NEED TO GET TICKET ADMISSIONS, I'M NOT A COMPUTER WIZ BUT IF U CAN GIVE MESOME DETAILS AS TO GET 4 OR 5 TICKETS. CAN U LET ME KNOW SOMETIME TODAY SO I CAN GET THEM.

THANKS

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK4EVER

CHRISTY, I HAVE A QUESTION I'M A HUGE FAN OF TK. HOW ARE U DOING THE ADMISSION TO "TRINITY"? I NEED TO GET TICKET ADMISSIONS, I'M NOT A COMPUTER WIZ BUT IF U CAN GIVE MESOME DETAILS AS TO GET 4 OR 5 TICKETS. CAN U LET ME KNOW SOMETIME TODAY SO I CAN GET THEM.

THANKS

Yes, we still have space. All the ordering info is in our Giftshop. We only accept PayPal payments - however, you don't need to join PayPal in order to make a payment through it if you use a credit card. You can also make a payment through your bank account but you do need to sign up for a PayPal account to use that option.

TK4EVER

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #67 

THANKS CHRISTY I'M GETTING THEM RIGHT NOW.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:

Just chiming in to say that I absolutely agree with Gina. I was in the JC area last week and was near both the Marriott and Doubletree. I loved the area! I though it was absolutely gorgeous and I felt extremely safe walking around. Just like she said, the PATH is right next to the Marriott - transportation is a cinch! Also caught a glimpse of the mall and that sent me into palpitations - but I guess what I'm trying to say is that if anyone is having any doubts about either of these places - DON'T. I'd personally vouch for them and would stay there.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennZ
Quote:

Just chiming in to say that I absolutely agree with Gina. I was in the JC area last week and was near both the Marriott and Doubletree. I loved the area! I though it was absolutely gorgeous and I felt extremely safe walking around. Just like she said, the PATH is right next to the Marriott - transportation is a cinch! Also caught a glimpse of the mall and that sent me into palpitations - but I guess what I'm trying to say is that if anyone is having any doubts about either of these places - DON'T. I'd personally vouch for them and would stay there.

I guess there's a bit of confusion about the area because 10-15 years ago, it was a drug-addict-infested area filled with warehouses and empty lots.  It's now the hottest neighborhood in the tristate area, with prices rivaling those of Manhattan.  A studio apartment around 600 square feet goes for $2K a month in the building where my office is located.  I couldn't afford to live there!  But the whole waterfront area had a huge upswing after 9/11 - people moved across the river.  You can practically throw a stone and hit Manhattan from that neighborhood.  It's bright and clean and new and friendly.  If people aren't pushing a stroller they're walking a dog or a whole litter of dogs.  You can walk to the mall, the Staples, the Target or the A&P.  There's a Duane Reid, a liquor store, and about 10 banks in walking distance of either hotel.  The restaurants are every type of cuisine, from Pan Asian to Italian to Mexican to Indian (don't recommend the local Indian restaurant - ick) to American to local Irish Pubs to posh modern places.

But hey - stay wherever you like.  I don't really recommend any other neighborhoods in JC and there are no hotels in Hoboken.  Your next best bet after the JC waterfront/Newport area is the hotel/motel chains near the airport.  And, while they are clean and normal and nice... the airport neighborhood is not a place I'd go walking at night.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 

Thanks again for the info. we'll probably be staying at the Doubletree    or the Marriott, we've been checking prices on Expedia. Orbitz and Hotels.com etc. going for the airfare and hotel together, I think its a bit cheaper.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

WOO HOO  I just wanted to tell you that I will see you  all Oct 7 - I am so excited - the cards finally fell in place !!!!!

Ande
Zendallinhershey

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #72 

I received my confirmation last week for the October event.  I'm looking forward to meeting "the ladies of the web" as I affectionately call you.  This will most likely be the only PA I will be able to attend and am so excited to meet TK.  My daughter said that when I meet him I will surly loose the ability to speak and make a fool out of myself.  Ladies, just talk me down if I start to ramble!  From what I've read on the site he makes all his PA a very memorable occasion.  I'm counting the days.  What a great birthday present I'm giving myself this year.

toosie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 

Zendallinhershey, relish every minute of the TK experience.  I had the opportunity to meet him in VA. Beach in Feb.   After I got my signature and said a few stupid things, I sat in the chair and stared at him for the rest of the event.  I still feel like a dolt......but I wouldn't change one second of it!! 

Lisajoy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #74 

Christy, Kathy, Gina-  I only received a confirmation from paypal.  Are you sending out confirmations as well?  I want to make sure I made the cut before it sold out! 

Lisa

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisajoy

Christy, Kathy, Gina-  I only received a confirmation from paypal.  Are you sending out confirmations as well?  I want to make sure I made the cut before it sold out! 

Lisa

Lisa, we stated in the Booksigning Details page that your PayPal confirmation email is your receipt. That confirms that we got your payment via PayPal and that you are therefore on the attendees list.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
[QUOTE

WOO HOO  I just wanted to tell you that I will see you  all Oct 7 - I am so excited - the cards finally fell in place !!!!!

Bonnie, I'm so happy everything worked out for you, see you in Oct.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 

Thank you Enis - I am so excited to meet everyone also - I feel like a kid set loose in the penny candy store !!!!!  I think I am going to wait to tell the "grown children" when I get back home!!!!!

Ande
Kellyoltl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

YIPPIE!!!!!!!  I'm grinning from ear to ear!!  Not only do I get to see some old friends, and possibly new ones, BUT I get to see Thorsten again!!!  Life is GREAT!!

I'll be there with bells on!!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this!!          

You'd better be there, Selma, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Hi Ladies!

I can hear you now: "Kelly's actually posting?... Seriously??"  Yes, indeed your eyes are not deceiving you.  I don't get to as often as I'd like, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to let you know how excited I am to see the fab four and that we could have this reunion of sorts. I can't wait to see you! And seeing TK is the icing on an already pretty awesome belated birthday cake..what more can a gal ask for ???

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 

68 DAYS Ladies---but who's counting--hehehehehehe

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

68 DAYS Ladies---but who's counting--hehehehehehe

Thanks Fil for keeping us up to date on the count.  I like the sound of Two months better it sounds like less time LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 

We've booked the flight and the hotel, now it seems real.!!!!!

Flying in Friday afternoon til Sunday, must bring sneakers as we're going sightseeing.

Take care,

Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #82 

I can hardly wait.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 

Hmmm--entry ticket to see the Mahn------check

Accommodations booked-------------------check

Flight just booked------------------------check

OK--now I have 65 days--in which to get the zipper up on my jeans---hahahahahahahaha--------weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:

OK--now I have 65 days--in which to get the zipper up on my jeans---hahahahahahahaha--------weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fil

It's about time there girl!!!!  WoooooHOOOOOOOOO doing the happy dance

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:

Fil

LMAO Fil! 

Thanks Fil!
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:

Fil

Try lying on your back on your bed.  Bring your hips up and zip!  Then you can breath!  LOL  Been there, done that!  LOL

You all are so lucky. 

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny
Quote:

Fil

Try lying on your back on your bed.  Bring your hips up and zip!  Then you can breath!  LOL  Been there, done that!  LOL

You all are so lucky. 

Granny

LOL let me send her that suggestion, it's a good one.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 

Granny, I know that trick too, it works; but standing up again, as Zach Slater would say "Aye yi yi"!

I am on the waiting list; have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed! 

If I don't make it this time, it's not meant to be. Wishing everyone the BEST TIME (that's a given) and please lots and lots of pictures and stories!

Mary

Chicago

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 

Fil, can you please give us a "how many days" update?  I need to know how much I can eat this weekend. LOL

Thanks Fil!
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 

53 more days Ladies.

Wooo hoooooo.---roflmao--who's excited?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:

53 more days Ladies.

me, Me, ME!!!

Thanks Fil!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:

53 more days Ladies.

me, Me, ME!!!

Ummmm let me think!!!  I AM!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 

20 days Ladies---- And the zipper ( sneaks a look at my desktop ) has still not budged---hahahaha---and Granny----that lying on the bed just ( takes another look at TK ) isn't cutting it here this time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 

LOL Fil

Fil and Abby will be holding Cindy up (Ann said she will step over me).  If I can't stop looking at a fricking picture on my desktop (thanks Fil) and not get light headed.  Can you imagine what I'm going be like when seeing his ruggedly handsome face in real life.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:

20 days Ladies---- And the zipper ( sneaks a look at my desktop ) has still not budged---hahahaha---and Granny----that lying on the bed just ( takes another look at TK ) isn't cutting it here this time.

Ooops!   I guess you ARE in big trouble.  Well, hell, you wanted new clothes anyway!  Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 

20 days to go and I am beyond excited !!!! Fils courtroom image is on my homepage and my heart melts -

I hope you non virgins will help take care of me too!!!!! I have never even thought about doing anything like this - My oh me - so I go and hire a car and driver to get me there and b ack home the same day.... I know that will be exhausting but I will be fine!!!!! she says !!!!!! can't do anything for another week!!!!

Look forward to meeting you all and of course the main event TK - Oh I will probably not be able to think a clear thought and will just stare at him!!!! I have to decide how much oxygen to bring - need some for just in case I think!!!  Anyway as Alina always goes WOOO HOOOOO can't wait for the happy dance day!!!

and when will the next one be?????

Ande
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 

Bonnie...I am looking forward to meeting another Vermonter! I know you will be fine even though it will be tiring. I too will have to rest a lot afterward. My friend and I are going to PA after for a few days and I am visiting my nephew in Trumbull, CT before the event. You will be flying high after and probably won't need your oxygen! LOL

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 

I have a question for all of you that have met TK -  How many days, nights, weeks, whatever does it take to come back to earth ?  I can't imagine being able to sleep very well after all the excitement.  Today my DIL was just brutal teasing me about MY MAHN!!!! and how soon was my Vacation Day?or Birthday Present or whatever excuse you gave yourself to hire a limo and go to Hoboken???? She is loving every minute of it as it seems just not like me at all.  !!! I doubt if I will ever get over the excitement and will be one very happy lady for a very long time.................

Ande
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

I have a question for all of you that have met TK -  How many days, nights, weeks, whatever does it take to come back to earth ?  I can't imagine being able to sleep very well after all the excitement.  Today my DIL was just brutal teasing me about MY MAHN!!!! and how soon was my Vacation Day?or Birthday Present or whatever excuse you gave yourself to hire a limo and go to Hoboken???? She is loving every minute of it as it seems just not like me at all.  !!! I doubt if I will ever get over the excitement and will be one very happy lady for a very long time.................

It's been over 3 years since I first met Thorsten, and I'm still in TK heaven!

I don't want to come back down to earth! 

This weekend I will be celebrating my 50th birthday and I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than to go see Thorsten again! 

Happy Birthday to you Bonnie!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 

It's been over 3 years since I first met Thorsten, and I'm still in TK heaven!

I don't want to come back down to earth! 

This weekend I will be celebrating my 50th birthday and I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than to go see Thorsten again! 

Happy Birthday to you Bonnie![code][/code]

I don't think I will come back to earth for long time either!!! I will celebrate my 74th birthday in November so this is really a BIG wonderful gift to myself!!! Nothing will compare.Happy Birthday to you also and I look forward to meeting you in not too many days!!!!!!

Ande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.