Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

MY BAGS ARE PACKED, I'M READY TO GO.......

EEEEEEEEEE, WEEEEEEEEEEEE, YAHOOOOOOO, HOT DAMN!

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for doing this for us and thanks Thorsten for agreeing to it!

Love you guys!  I'm so excited!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Why am I not surprised you're first in signing up, Alina?  LOL!!!

You're going to LOVE this place.  It's fabulous!  And we couldn't have found a spot more tailor-made for Thorsten.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Trinity has a big celtic font "T" on the awning and decorating different things inside - so it's got TK's name on it!!!! It's just the coolest place - perfect for TK!

Damn, summer is my favorite season, I LIVE for summer, but hurry up and be over, summer!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

HI guys, reservation in, I can't do SSW but I will be at this come hell or high water...looking forward to it!

Love,

K

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

Why am I not surprised you're first in signing up, Alina?  LOL!!!

You're going to LOVE this place.  It's fabulous!  And we couldn't have found a spot more tailor-made for Thorsten.

What can I say, LOL.  When it comes to all things TK, I am EXTREMELY predictable!  I can't wait.  The venue sounds perfect to a "T" (g)!

KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

WOW I'm so excited!!!  I'm finally going to get to meet  ALINA!!!!  YAH!!!

But you all know the real reason I'm going!!!  WOO HOO!!!

note to self:  KIM GET BUSY WITH THAT DIET YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF YOU'RE GOING ON!!  Now I have no excuse!  LOL

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you ladies, sounds wonderful, I'm going to really try to get there (chat to hubby, play cards right). Its our Anniversary tomorrow, I'll ask him then. Oh I'll tell him its my Christmas present.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

YIPPIE!!!!!!!  I'm grinning from ear to ear!!  Not only do I get to see some old friends, and possibly new ones, BUT I get to see Thorsten again!!!  Life is GREAT!!

I'll be there with bells on!!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this!!          

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

You guys are killing me.  I want so bad to go!!!!   I don't have paypal is it hard to sign up for it?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma

YIPPIE!!!!!!!  I'm grinning from ear to ear!!  Not only do I get to see some old friends, and possibly new ones, BUT I get to see Thorsten again!!!  Life is GREAT!!

I'll be there with bells on!!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this!!          

You'd better be there, Selma, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

OOOOOO I get to meet Selma too, I'm so excited!!!!

No Cindy honey it's not hard at all...go to https://www.paypal.com it's very easy...

Kathy Christy and Gina TY TY TY TY TY !!!!!

Banner by Fil
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

You guys are killing me.  I want so bad to go!!!!   I don't have paypal is it hard to sign up for it?

No, it's very, very simple to sign up for PayPal and only takes a few minutes.

For those who are new to Paypal, though:    Just make sure you're very careful if you receive an email that you think is from Paypal - make sure it really IS from them by forwarding it to Spoof@paypal.com.  They'll tell you if it's a real email or a fake one trying to grab your information.

Crystal1982

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Count me, Cindy, and Fil in baby!!!!!!!!! Cya in Jersey ladies.......whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Yes---what Crystal said-----count us in baby.

Doing happy happy happy dance all around the room------geez--I need some air----I can not wait to meet all you lovely Ladies---Oh and of course hehehe the man himself ---the Big T.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I'm so excited to meet everyone I'm shaking.  If I faint will you guys catch me.  whoooooohoooooooo

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I'm going, I couldn't wait until tomorrow. My Husband said that we'd have to cancel our cruise, so I told him, we can do both. SO WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Count Pam and I in as well.

WOW   With Selma, Enis, Pam and me, y'all might get tired of us Texans...LOL

I can't WAIT !!!!!!!

OMG I was so excited I forgot to mention how much I look forward to meeting all of you that I haven't met before!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimPetro

Bwahaha Kim, I'm excited about meeting you too.  I can't say I disagree with your priorities!  LOL!

I'm so happy that so many of you are going!  Is it October yet?  It's always fun to have TK virgins around for one of his events.  Love being there to pick up jaws from the floor when you first see this Ruggedly Handsome mahn in person!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

For those who are new to Paypal, though:    Just make sure you're very careful if you receive an email that you think is from Paypal - make sure it really IS from them by forwarding it to Spoof@paypal.com.  They'll tell you if it's a real email or a fake one trying to grab your information.

A good rule of thumb to determine if an email from Paypal is legit:  If the email is addressed to you personally, name given, then chances are it's legitimate.  If it doesn't address you by name, it's a scam!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimPetro

Bwahaha Kim, I'm excited about meeting you too.  I can't say I disagree with your priorities!  LOL!

I'm so happy that so many of you are going!  Is it October yet?  It's always fun to have TK virgins around for one of his events.  Love being there to pick up jaws from the floor when you first see this Ruggedly Handsome mahn in person!

Alina, besides picking up jaws, you might like to bring oxygen for us older ladies (speaking for myself of course).

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Count Pam and I in as well.

WOW   With Selma, Enis, Pam and me, y'all might get tired of us Texans...LOL

I can't WAIT !!!!!!!

OMG I was so excited I forgot to mention how much I look forward to meeting all of you that I haven't met before!!!!

Whooo hooo I hope my threat didn't have anything to do with it LOL.  Welcome my dear

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Ann, you got hold of Pam??? Kewl, I left her a message but haven't heard from her yet...I'm SO glad y'all are going too!  We're gonna have a GREAT time! 

Reporting for "picking up dropped jaws" duty lol!

Banner by Fil
wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie

Ann, you got hold of Pam??? Kewl, I left her a message but haven't heard from her yet...I'm SO glad y'all are going too!  We're gonna have a GREAT time! 

Even though I met him once, you and Pam may still have to pick up my jaw again...hehe. 

I'm going.  I'm so going to this!  It's right in the middle of football season (my son plays) but I can fly out early on Saturday morning! 

I think I'm hyperventilating already!  LOL

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I am there.  Yes Alina I am a virgin.  My husband is calling me a cook but I do not care.  I just better have a super birthday for him on the 8th or I will never be forgiven.

Thank you ladies.  This is a wonderful treat.

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:

Yes Kay, I caught her in traffic, hopefully she didn't run off the road or something.   LOL

"Picking up dropped jaws" will be fun, since I am a vet now, I can help.

This will be my b'day present to myself since my b'day is the 5th.  I couldn't think of a better present!!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

I so want to be there, but I'm coming alone.  Anyone have room at a table for me?

Jackie

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

I am going to make it this time and it sounds like a really nice place! Celtic? Wow, anything from my native land (the old Sod) is a perfect place to meet this incredible man and all the other people who appreciate this gifted actor and poet. Can't wait!

mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 

I wanna go too!  Anyone out there from Chicago or environs who'd like to attend? I am assuming since you referenced Paypal there must be tickets? Still availble, anyone know? 

Mary

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Just bought my tickets.  I'm bringing my daughter, she lives in Roxbury in the Catskills.  I'm a TK virgin, so I expect my jaw to drop!!  Can't wait to meet all of you wonderful ladies who make my day so much brighter.  Of course, the main reason is TK!  Thank you Kathy, Christy, and Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 

I wish I could go, but there's no possible way.  So everyone will have to give him an extra hug for me.  That won't be too hard, will it? 

I do already have my room booked for SSW, though, so if he's there, and some of you are there, I'll see you there!

NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 

OMG- I am so totally there!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet more of you TK fans and see all the ladies from the last event.  Y'all from Texas the more the merrier and from every state in between.  Look forward to meeting all of you.  This sounds so fabulous.  Can October get here any faster? 

Definitely doing the HAPPY DANCE

Marion

mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Will tickets sell out at some point?  I have to check out a few things before I can buy the tickets. I am assuming it's limited seating. IF EVERYONE who loved this Man we'd need Madison Square Garden.

Mary

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe

I so want to be there, but I'm coming alone.  Anyone have room at a table for me?

Jackie

I am going solo at this point unless I can convince the TK fan from Albuquerque to go.  So Jackie lets start at table. 

See you there,

Marion

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605

I wanna go too!  Anyone out there from Chicago or environs who'd like to attend? I am assuming since you referenced Paypal there must be tickets? Still availble, anyone know? 

Mary

Yes, there are currently seats available. There are no tickets. We'll have names on a list to be checked off at the door.

Christy, Gina, and I are the organizers/producers of this event, so feel free to email or PM any of us with specific questions about it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDD4
Quote:

Jackie

I am going solo at this point unless I can convince the TK fan from Albuquerque to go.  So Jackie lets start at table. 

See you there,

Marion

Ladies, think about it.  No matter what table you're sitting at, you'll be seated with someone who loves TK - and what better way to establish a new friendship than with someone who adores the same guy you do?  There's no worry about room at a table - you don't need to request special seating at any table unless you are coming as a group. 

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

I'm there too --- with Lexy -- wooo hoooo!  Counting down the days!  Lexy's bags are already packed, along with Alina's. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Twiggy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 

OMG, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What fun---spending a perfect fall weekend with great friends and TK---what more could you ask for!!!!!!!!!!  Signed up and ready to go!!!  See you there!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 

Now this is what I get for being busy on a Friday evening....I wake up and find this wonderful event taking place!

HELL YEAH...I'll be there!  Just sent in my reservation via PayPal.  Can't wait to meet all of you in person (finally!) and of course, have the chance to discuss poetry and meet Thorsten.  (I'm new at this...be gentle with a first timer at one of these PA's.) 

ETA:  In all my excitement, I forgot to say a great big thank you to Kathy, Christy and Gina for putting this event together!  

Banner thanks to Monica.
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Another virgin here!   Please be gentle.

I just signed up and can't wait to meet all you ladies.                                            

Thanks Mon
NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Now this is what I get for being busy on a Friday evening....I wake up and find this wonderful event taking place!

HELL YEAH...I'll be there!  Just sent in my reservation via PayPal.  Can't wait to meet all of you in person (finally!) and of course, have the chance to discuss poetry and meet Thorsten.  (I'm new at this...be gentle with a first timer at one of these PA's.) 

Abigail - the Prohibition event was my first PA and I had so much fun.  To finally meet our fellow posters was a blast. Not only did I get to meet the familiar names but I also met many ladies who consider themselves lurkers who enjoy the messageboard as much as the one's who post but prefer to observe in silence.  They also had some great stories to share about TK and previous PA's and events that they had been to.  I am looking forward to meeting all the first timers.  And it will be great to see the ladies I met in May once again.  See you all in October.  It would be really interesting to see a map of all the cities and states that we are all coming from to see TK.  I really enjoyed the map that May had posted showing all the states that people were posting from.  It would be amazing!!!! Just like TK!!! 

Marion 

conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Just made my reservation.  My first time doing this and will be my first time meeting TK.  Hope you guys put me at a good table, being a newbie and all.  Look forward to meeting everyone!

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

I really really want to go - first I have to figure out how to do it!!! Would be fun to meet all of you too!!! Will have to bring extra oxygen -

Ande
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #43 

Marion, I'll be happy to hook up with you and others at a table.  This will be my first PA and I am already so excited I don't know how I'll be able to wait until October.  Made my reservations this morning. 

I am so looking forward to meeting all you wonderful ladies.  This board is such a joy to be a part of.  Hats off to you Kathy, Gina and Christy for upholding the standards of the man we all love to love. 

Jackie

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Have fun girls!!!   Be sure to tell him he's got fans in Northern California too. 

Hey, because of TK, I'm may be going for my Masters Degree in Humanities.  Who he is and what he does has given me that push to finally quite talking about it and finally do it. 

Have a great time!!! All of you!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
If anyone is interested I will be driving down that morning and back that evening.  Any interested in riding along please PM me.  Leaving from CT -Rt 95 near RI.  Sure would be fun to have a passenger.

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebo

Just made my reservation.  My first time doing this and will be my first time meeting TK.  Hope you guys put me at a good table, being a newbie and all.  Look forward to meeting everyone!

Here's what Gina said earlier in this thread about that:

Quote:

Ladies, think about it.  No matter what table you're sitting at, you'll be seated with someone who loves TK - and what better way to establish a new friendship than with someone who adores the same guy you do?  There's no worry about room at a table - you don't need to request special seating at any table unless you are coming as a group. 

I think she's right, I think ALL the tables are gonna be "good" lol!  The people from this board that I have met, traveled with, roomed with, broken bread with, and waited in line with, are some of the most special people in my life.

Of course I first visited this board because I was interested in TK.  But what kept me here beyond that was reading posts from some of the most intelligent, articulate, and human folks I had ever encountered anywhere on the web.  It only confirmed my feeling that I must be right in being nuts about TK, because what does it say about him that he attracts this kind of people? 

He's a very special, wonderful person.  And three terrific women have created a home here for his fans, who are ALSO special, wonderful people.

Have I told you guys lately that I love you?   

Banner by Fil
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:

I think she's right, I think ALL the tables are gonna be "good" lol!  The people from this board that I have met, traveled with, roomed with, broken bread with, and waited in line with, are some of the most special people in my life.

Of course I first visited this board because I was interested in TK.  But what kept me here beyond that was reading posts from some of the most intelligent, articulate, and human folks I had ever encountered anywhere on the web.  It only confirmed my feeling that I must be right in being nuts about TK, because what does it say about him that he attracts this kind of people? 

He's a very special, wonderful person.  And three terrific women have created a home here for his fans, who are ALSO special, wonderful people.

Have I told you guys lately that I love you?   

Kay, I feel the same way.  I feel like I have known you guys for years.

I know I am being repetitious, but I just can't wait to meet the rest of you.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 

Okay- I only live 3 hours away- I've never met TK- and I will have just returned from IRELAND!!!

I have to scrounge up some money fast!

Is the event close to selling out already????

~Lisa

NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:

Marion, I'll be happy to hook up with you and others at a table.  This will be my first PA and I am already so excited I don't know how I'll be able to wait until October.  Made my reservations this morning. 

I am so looking forward to meeting all you wonderful ladies.  This board is such a joy to be a part of.  Hats off to you Kathy, Gina and Christy for upholding the standards of the man we all love to love. 

Jackie

Jackie - it will be great to hook up with you.   We will all love this event for many reasons.  Of course the main reason is meeting TK.  Meeting TK in May was an experience I will never forget.  And meeting all the ladies from the messageboard was equally exciting.  So October cannot come fast enough for me.  See you there Jackie - looking forward to meeting you!  It is going to be Grrrrreat!!       See you there!

We will all have a group hug when we get there. Lol

Marion

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisajoy

Okay- I only live 3 hours away- I've never met TK- and I will have just returned from IRELAND!!!

I have to scrounge up some money fast!

Is the event close to selling out already????

~Lisa

Let me put it this way - if you want to go, I wouldn't wait too long to reserve a spot!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.