Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
"Zach loves you, Kendall.  Hold on to that.  Never forget how much!"

If these turn out to be her last words, I will not cringe every time I hear someone mention Greenlee!  As much as I have disliked her since day one, and as much as I loathed the FAKE Greenlee of recent months, acting so wise and nice to redeem herself in our eyes instead of paying for her many aggressions, I find myself hoping for something positive to come out of her final words!  

I bet if Ryan were to get struck by lightening, his last words would be "Zach slept with Reese"!  He is willing to tell anyone who listens what he is sure he saw!  I am curious to see how it plays out with Jesse, now that Ryan has told him how Greenlee died because of Zach's affair with Reese!

David and Zach!  I knew it was too good to last that David has been so patient, and even compassionate with Zach while treating Kendall.  No snark, no insults, even when Zach was a bit rough at times.  But now he joins the rest of the village in stoning Zach! 

Oh, and what were the bitches doing at Casa Slater at the end of the show?  Why didn't they go back to their room at the Seasons?

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
    Yes, Searose, I too am hoping that Greenlee's words will stay with Kendall for a long time and serve as the turning point in Kendall's relationship with Zach. Despite Greenlee's many past horrible actions, she has recently been Zach's only reliable friend, and I've been liking her for it.
     I loved today's show. There was so much straight talk, with Zach and Kendall finally communicating with each other and with others, saying what they really felt, with dialogue good enough to make me wonder if it came from Thorsten himself.  I cheered when Zach broke off with Reese. Hope he sticks to it. Dare I hope that this could be the beginning of a change? Could we see a closer and more honest relationship between Zach and Kendall come from this? The door seems open, but will TPTB have the good sense to walk through it? My fingers are crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. I've learned that what is said one day is often contradicted the next. Let's all pray for a "new beginning" this time.
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Searose......I was epileptic by the time Greenlee..the ghost of Christmas past...made her appearance at Kendall's bedside. Wanna know why?

Why in hell was Reese, the stalker, at the hospital?
Doesn't she have a honeymoon to ..er..attend?
Why, when Zach walked away from her the first time, did she hang around..like a hemorrhoid?
Why did she think Zach need her counsel or protection from the harsh words from David? Is he a child now? What...... she's gotta hold his hand? How did he ev-a get along without her?
Why indeed was peanut butter cup and her jelly at the Slaters?
Inquiring minds wanna know?????!!!!!!

Zach to Reese: "The tornado caused a lot of damage. But none worse than what our friendship has. It's gotta end"

PU-LEEZE let it be so!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Jaye, why PBC (thanks, I LIKE that name for her, LOL) was at the hospital was a big WTF for me, it would have made so much more sense for Erica or even Binks to be there.

I swear, everyone in PV has GPS chip inserted in their butts, because people ALWAYS know where to find each other, just like Binks showing up at Casa Slater!  Another WTF!  Especially so was seeing PBC at Casa Slater AFTER Zach told her their friendship has to end Then I got a bad feeling that she is going to turn into yet another jilted lover!  Gawd, I hope not!

Pah, I was pleased to see them talk, but then Jake crushed all my hopes when he told Zach that Kendall did not want to see him!  TPTB have a habit of getting our hopes up, but they never follow through.  So I have learned to lower my expectations.  That way, if things do improve, it would be a pleasant surprise

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Geez what a leech.  Go back to France or wherever you came from.

I'm so tired of Kendall and Ryass preaching about cheating and lies.  

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

LOL. amcgirl, IMHO kendall and ryass could co-author a book.........in fact i can see them trying to stick it to zach together,[it has happened before] and if that is the case kendall will re-trun to DEADTOMEVILLE, cause IMO there is no EXCUSE for her to trun her back on ZACH, none whatsoever,,,,,,,,JMO

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I really believe that Kendall will remember Greenlee's words and that they will be the catalyst for her reconciliation with Zach.  Greenlee being the one to save Zach and Kendall's marriage will be the final redemption for the toxic green waste.  IJS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I really believe that Kendall will remember Greenlee's words and that they will be the catalyst for her reconciliation with Zach.  Greenlee being the one to save Zach and Kendall's marriage will be the final redemption for the toxic green waste.  IJS

I think so too Ann.  I actually liked Kenlee's scene today.   She reminded me very much of Myrtle.  
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Searose...there were many, many WTF moments today...wasn't there? There was also a whole lot of raw conversations too...case in point Zach/PBC,(heehee like you acronym) Zach/Kendall. Today was packed with....hmmmm..stuff. Confessions, regrets, epiphanies, revelations, secrets and lies.
Pratt is like this incompetent illusionist...trying to get a rabbit out of his butt...er..I mean.. hat, but keeps messing it up. Not only does he (as you suggest) gets our hopes up and then lets us down; he can't keep his story board straight!  The newlyweds were clearly at the hotel......now suddenly they're at the Slaters. The day of the wedding...... suddenly turned into night of the flying bride. PBC is straight...no she's gay....no she's bi.....no she's tri..what a headache I have.

As for Ryass and his lies..what a wuss. He's like this little prissy pansy who tattles. There was a movie a while back called "The Children's Hour" starring Audrey Hepburn and Shirley McLaine. They were teachers who ran a girls' boarding school. One of the girls (who was angry with the Shirley McLaine's character) told a lie. She told her mother that she saw Shirley and Audrey in a compromising position. Of course the school was ruined as were the reputation of those women. But I remember at the time how pernicious that little girl seemed. Ryass is ten times worse. He's grown and he's assuming facts not in evidence and spreading those assumptions to the gullible judgmental people in PineValium. The thing that's gonna burn me up is, that he will not be punished for his crime....not with this hack writing.

As for Greenlee's words.....from her lips to the better judgement of a guiding angel.

Where's my paxil?..oh..oh..there it is.....

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Jaye - I watch that movie every time it's on TCM (which it was again just recently).  Perfect description of Ryan.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

OMG- you nailed it!  The Children's Hour is so it & that bitchy little girl is exactly who Ryan acts like!  We were watching that the other day on TCM & hubs made me change the channel because he couldn't stand to watch that awful girl another second!  Peanut butter cup- that's a good one!  I think it might be better than Reese's pieces.  Zach baby, I'll be your friend!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
   This is the second day in a row now that I've enjoyed listening to so many of the characters saying what they REALLY felt instead of hiding or lying. Who's writing this stuff? It's almost like a brand new approach. Sure doesn't sound like Pratt to me. Am I alone?
    I am surprised and disappointed that Greenlee's last words to Kendall have not had any effect on Kendall's attitude toward Zach.  I thought sure she would wake up with more appreciation for the many times that Zach has sacrificed for her. Maybe it's just a matter of time, and Kendall will take that advice to heart  soon. It would be a nice way to send Greenlee out with a redeeming legacy after all the negative things she has done in the past.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Pah, I did enjoy listening to Erica tell Kendall to not throw away her marriage over a ZISS.  I liked that Zach ignored Jake and went to talk to Kendall anyway.  But I think it will be a verrrrrrrrry long time before Greenlee's words bring the result I want.  I wish Zach's sacrifice was sinking in Kendall's head a little bit.  Instead of calling it a lie, she should appreciate that he is taking the blame for the accident to protect her!  The only "lie" I heard was the one Ryass continues to spread!  Just like an overdose of Kwak the past few months makes me wish Babe had not died, the rage monkey's whisper shouts ALREADY make me wish Greenlee had not died, at least she was a little more bearable lately.  Can you believe how he threw Jesse's past in his face?  Didn't HE do the same thing when HE rode off the cliff?  But no, the writers won't bring THAT up!  And while I enjoyed that Binks gave PBC what she deserved, it makes me sad that she is going to do the same to Zach also, and Zach does not deserve it!  Binks is the cause of all the problems, but just like the rage monkey, she will never take responsibility for anything, as long as she got what she wanted.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.