Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
OK, for you old-time OLTL viewers...I caught Will Kempe's name in AMC's credits today. Remember when?

(Leah......are you out there??????)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Good Grief!!  With his hair so short now, I hardly recognized him, Kathy!  Of course I remember him!!  Good catch!  LOL!!  It was so long ago.......

Leah has to be very pleased. 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
OK, for you old-time OLTL viewers...I caught Will Kempe's name in AMC's credits today. Remember when?

(Leah......are you out there??????)

Thank you for the pics Kathy. I  remember.I loved him with Kelly.He looked great back then,and looks great now too.Nice looking man..he has aged well.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

In May of 1997 a friend and I had the chance to meet Will at the OLTL studios in NYC.

I've had the good (and not so good fortune) to meet many daytime stars over the years, and I have to say that Will Kemp was one of the nicest and kindest I have ever met.

I shall leave Thorsten Kaye out of this as he exceeds above and beyond in his kindness to any and all fans - no matter how offensive, demanding, bad-mannered, and just plain rude they might be in his presence. 

Will took several opportunities to stop and chat with us asking us how we liked the show (we didn't blather on and on about Thorsten of course (THE reason we were there) as there is nothing more boorish to be talking to one actor and talking or asking about another), where we were from, why we were in NYC, etc.

I’m happy to see him on AMC and can only hope the writers don’t write him into a Madden type corner.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Jennifer, what a treat to see that photo! Thanks for sharing your experience too. Christy and I also once met Will Kempe (through a mutual friend), some years ago (long after he left OLTL). I thought he was a nice guy and I was just really pleased to see him on AMC.

ETA: Does that bike wheel in your avatar belong to a certain Harley?!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Jennifer, what a treat to see that photo! Thanks for sharing your experience too. Christy and I also once met Will Kempe (through a mutual friend), some years ago (long after he left OLTL). I thought he was a nice guy and I was just really pleased to see him on AMC.

ETA: Does that bike wheel in your avatar belong to a certain Harley?!

Yes, that’s Thorsten’s 80-something single-seater, forest green and cream Harley.  Wondered if you would catch that.  I know you've seen if a few times.  Unfortunately, the picture doesn’t do it justice. 

I find that bike is a work of art and I just happened to catch a close-up of the front wheel for some reason.  Thought it would be fun to use.

I’ve been on vacation and pawing through some old photos from the Patrick OLTL days at the studio.  Will scan a few I bet you will get a kick out . . . . .

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.