Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I have never been a fan of the show, any show that glamorizes a monster(and now there are TWO of them) is not worth my time.  If not for Susan having come back as Marty, I would have never started watching again.  So I stopped watching after her departure, except unfortunately catching bits and pieces by accident.

But to think what they did with Marty's character, quickly followed by what they did to Patrick's character makes me wish the show had been canceled even earlier, before such utter disrespect for beloved characters!  It is bad enough that the vile and worthless characters refer to Marty now as "crazy Marty" and such, they have turned Patrick into something unspeakable.  Of course, when Patrick supposedly is in town to pick up Marty, we only get to see the blue shirt sleeve.  But today, they showed a photograph of a gorgeous Patrick (with short hair BTW), in not so nice reference. 
Somehow, TIIC find it OKaye to use the pictures, they just don't find it OKaye to stay true to the characters .  For that, I am glad the garbage of a show is being canceled.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
WITFH!?!?! What did they say about Patrick today, Searose? Was it the same photo we saw of Patrick this past spring?

I couldn't agree more about OLTL glamorizing the monstrous Todd(s), there's never been a daytime character I've loathed more regardless of who plays him. Yeah, OLTL -- make Patrick a terrorist and have him go all out -- have him detonate Todd for OLTL's last scene.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Kathy, I am sorry, I wasn't really watching it, so I may be inaccurate, but McBore is looking into this two-Toads thing, and something about where the original one was held prisoner, and then he said something about there being only one other person who would know about that room, and we see him holding Patrick's picture!

So clearly TK's picture, more recent one, like may be from a year or so ago?  I did not see the one this past spring, but I heard about it, may be the same one. 

I wish Patrick would detonate Toad or Toads, then women of Llanview can stop throwing themselves at him/them.  Just like someone should off Sonny, so he won't impregnate all the women of PC.  Or Victor Newman should drop dead, so no one would snatch a grieving child out of the arms of the only parent he has left, all for the sake of his ego, or frame his own son-in-law for solicitation the night before his child custody hearing!  If only soaps didn't glamorize monsters, we would not have to put up with Rabid Rage Monkey Ryass!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.