Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #351 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I hope Julianne will be back.  Shes great.  I follow her on Twitter too.    She loves to post pics which is cool.   Oh yes, I can't wait to see Derek  and his beautiful hair.   

This is Maks season.  Go Maks!!!

Donna,yes love all the pics Julianne posts.LOL about can't wait to see Derek&his beautiful hair.Yeah he THINKS he has beautiful hair.Now Craig from Bachelor does.lol.

Love the way you think,YES this is Maks season.Go Maks!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #352 
Mary,

Tomorrow is Saturday.   Can't wait to hear what you thought.  




__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #353 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Tomorrow is Saturday.   Can't wait to hear what you thought.  



Hey Donna.  

YES,can't wait to watch tomorrow.So excited here.lol.You know it doesn't take much to make me happy.lol.Can't wait to hear what you thought too. Please let it be Roberto.I want a happy ending with Ali&Roberto.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #354 
Mary,

LOL!  Mary I put my last post in the wrong thread.   I'm going back and forth between Bachlorette/DWTS threads I'm getting confused.    

Have a great day! 

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #355 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

LOL!  Mary I put my last post in the wrong thread.   I'm going back and forth between Bachlorette/DWTS threads I'm getting confused.    

Have a great day! 

Hi Donna. LOL,yes it can get confusing.

Thanks,you too have a great day.Off to watch the Bachlorette will be back in awhile .

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #356 
Mary,

Did u see all those gorgeous pictures that Maks posted.   OMG, he looks so hot.   Also, did u see his you tube channel.   Can't wait to see who he is going to be paired with.  I'm ready for DWTS to start.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #357 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Did u see all those gorgeous pictures that Maks posted.   OMG, he looks so hot.   Also, did u see his you tube channel.   Can't wait to see who he is going to be paired with.  I'm ready for DWTS to start.


OMG Donna,Yes i sure did see all those GORGEOUS pics that Maks posted.So HOT indeed.I sat&stared at them for awhile.lol.Yes i did see his youtube channel &subcribe to it. Hope you did too.I know can't wait to see who Maks is paired with.I am excited&worried at the same time as i so want him to get another great partner&worried he won't.lol.Me too,ready for DWTS to start.Just about 33 days left i think.lol.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #358 
Mary,

I'm sure you know but after the Bachelor Pad on Monday that will announce the pro dancers.  Go Maks.  And then on Wednesday on GMA they will tell who the celebrities will be.  Please Maks get somebody good.  I can't wait.  I'm so excited.

Have a great weekend. 

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #359 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I'm sure you know but after the Bachelor Pad on Monday that will announce the pro dancers.  Go Maks.  And then on Wednesday on GMA they will tell who the celebrities will be.  Please Maks get somebody good.  I can't wait.  I'm so excited.

Have a great weekend. 

Hey Donna Yes and now it looks like on Monday night i will have to watch Bachelor pad live.Maybe,lol.Since we know Maks is on,i still may wait to watch on the weekend and i am sure you will let me know all the Pro& celebs that will be on.But even if you don't watch with twitter&all we should be able to find out fast.GO Maks is right.I didn't know about Wednesday on GMA they will tell us who the celebrities will be so thanks. I have heard some rumors of names and i am not happy with those rumors of who might be on.Sarah Palin's daughter,please no,David Hasselhoff,please no.lol.Ohmygosh Yes,Please Maks get somebody good.I am right there with you,i can't wait too.I'm so excited&i just can;t hide it.lol.

Thanks,you too,have a great weekend.

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #360 
Mary,

OMG what a cast for this season of DWTS.  I don't want to say anything until I know you've seen the list.    Please oh please let Maks be paired with something GOOD!   I've already picked who I want him with so I can't wait to see who you want him to be paired with also.   Can't wait for this season.

Go Maks!!!


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #361 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

OMG what a cast for this season of DWTS.  I don't want to say anything until I know you've seen the list.    Please oh please let Maks be paired with something GOOD!   I've already picked who I want him with so I can't wait to see who you want him to be paired with also.   Can't wait for this season.

Go Maks!!!

Hey Donna. Your so sweet about not wanting to not say anything before i have seen the list. And i HAVE seen the list and i am very excited about this seasons cast.I am so excited&nervous as to who Maks will get.Okaye,the person i want Maks with is Jennifer Grey or Brandy,PLEASE, God, NOT Florence Henderson.lol.Don't get me wrong i like her and she will always be Mrs.Brady to me.lol.PLEASE let Derek get her.lol.I can't wait now to see who you want Maks with.I don't know who Audrina is some girl from the hills i think they said i have never watched that show,she would look good with Maks though.lol.I can't believe Bristol is on.She's young i bet she will be good.So can't wait for this season.

Aww our wave is back,lol.

Yes. GO Maks!!!!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #362 

Donna, Mark Ballas got Bristol Palin you probably heard.I am so nervous waitng to found out who Maks will get.lol


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #363 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Donna, Mark Ballas got Bristol Palin you probably heard.I am so nervous waitng to found out who Maks will get.lol


Mary, I saw them on GMA yesterday.  She says she is not a dancer lol but she is so young that maybe Mark will be able to teach her something.

I know I can't wait to see who  Maks is going to get.  I'll let you know if he gets the one I want him to be paired with.     We should find out soon on GMA.

Go Maks!


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #364 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Donna, Mark Ballas got Bristol Palin you probably heard.I am so nervous waitng to found out who Maks will get.lol


Mary, I saw them on GMA yesterday.  She says she is not a dancer lol but she is so young that maybe Mark will be able to teach her something.

I know I can't wait to see who  Maks is going to get.  I'll let you know if he gets the one I want him to be paired with.     We should find out soon on GMA.

Go Maks!

Hi Donna. glad you saw them yesterday on GMA.Yes,i'm sure she will do good being young and Mark is a good pro dancer,Not as GOOD as Maks,lol,but still good.

 Yes the wait will be over very soon for finding out who Maks will get,Yes please let me know if he gets the one you want him paired with. I know it can't be Florence Henderson.lol.They would never win it.lol.I do Like FH.

GO Maks!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #365 
Donna, Maks got Brandy! as i am sure you heard,I am happy about that as i hope that was your pick. I either wanted him with Brandy or Jennifer Grey.I think he could go far with her and everybody knows her and i think that helps with the fan vote.lol.I am upset that Derek got Jennifer,why NOT give him Florence.I wanted to pull for her but can;t now that she's with Derek.lol.

GO MAKS&BRANDY!!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #366 
Mary,

Yay Maks and Brandy should be great together.  I'm sure she can dance, hopefully lol.  I actually wanted her or Jennifer Grey to be paired with Maks..., but of course, Derek got her.  I see Jennifer has signed up on twitter and Derek has already tweeted about it.    I need to see if Brandy  has a twitter account.  I'm sure does.  I'll let you know.

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!





__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #367 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Yay Maks and Brandy should be great together.  I'm sure she can dance, hopefully lol.  I actually wanted her or Jennifer Grey to be paired with Maks..., but of course, Derek got her.  I see Jennifer has signed up on twitter and Derek has already tweeted about it.    I need to see if Brandy  has a twitter account.  I'm sure does.  I'll let you know.

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!

Donna i am happy you are Glad that Maks got Brandy. Yes i am sure she can dance,hopefully is right,lol.Yeah i am just asssuming that since she is a performer she can move but we shall see.I know i think Jennifer would of been GREAT with Maks and still upset Derek got her.Oh Jennifer is on twitter i may follow her and yes please let me know if Brandy has a twitter account.

GO MAKS&BRANDY!!!!



ETA i see Maks tweeted and gave us a link to Brandy's twitter account i am following her now.


__________________
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 267
Reply with quote  #368 
 Maks got Brandy.  Mary you called that one very well. This should be good.


__________________
Regards,

Megan
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #369 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
 Maks got Brandy.  Mary you called that one very well. This should be good.

Hey Megan. Yes Maks got Brandy.Very happy about this.I think they can make it to the end i hope.lol.I just want to watch my Maks dance the 10 full weeks again,Please,lol.Is that too much to ask?lol.


just 19 days left!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #370 
Mary,

I was just going to give you Brandy's twitter account but I've see you already got it.  I'm going to tweet her right now and tell her how lucky she is to have MAKS!!! 

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #371 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I was just going to give you Brandy's twitter account but I've see you already got it.  I'm going to tweet her right now and tell her how lucky she is to have MAKS!!! 

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!

Hi Donna. Yes i saw in Maks tweet he gave us the link. Good idea,i will do the same. Oh i LOved when Brandy was saying how funny Maks is and she also said he's HOT.Well,we know that.lol.I was cracking up when Maks said  Brandy got the GOOD boy of ballroom.Yes Brandy your right,Maks is funny&so HOT.lol.

GO MAKS&BRANDY!!!!


18 days left!!!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #372 
Mary,

LOL I like it when Brandy tweeted that Maks would make a HOT boyfriend or something like that.     I almosted tweeted her back and said that she better watch it cuz you might come and get her.

I really think that she is going to do great.  I like her tweets.  She  shows a lot of pics of her family.  I didnt know she was a Mom.  Seems like she should still be in her teens or something. 

Oh Corky and Florence will be fun too watch.   Can't wait.  Almost time.

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!





__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #373 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

LOL I like it when Brandy tweeted that Maks would make a HOT boyfriend or something like that.     I almosted tweeted her back and said that she better watch it cuz you might come and get her.

I really think that she is going to do great.  I like her tweets.  She  shows a lot of pics of her family.  I didnt know she was a Mom.  Seems like she should still be in her teens or something. 

Oh Corky and Florence will be fun too watch.   Can't wait.  Almost time.

GO MAKS & BRANDY!!!!




I was cracking up when you said she better watch it cuz you might come&get her.She better stay away from MY Maks.lol.

Yes i think she will do great.We know she is a performer so hopefully she won't be nervous out there.Maks seems really happy with her and thinks he can make it to the finals with her yay.I really like her tweets too.I didn't know that either that she was a mom. Yes,Brandy looks like she could be in her teens from the pics i have seen her with Maks she sure looks young.I don't know how old she is but she looks great.

I think we will enjoy watching Florence&Corky dance.I bet Florence will do good & will stay for awhile.Just as long as Corky doesn't have Mrs.Brady do some of those Um,how shall i put this,not such clean moves on the dance floor like how Cloris Leachman danced.lol.Though i am sure she won't as i can't picture Florence acting like that.lol.I have seen Florence in the audience alot in the past seasons as i am sure you have too.I think she has just been watching and waiting to finally get on the show.

GO MAKS&BRANDY!!!!!


__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #374 

Hey Mary,

How are you doing? You know my system has been down for days, so I thought I could just use the internet on my phone, but then it wouldn't let me in because they said my browsers "cookies" were enabled. What the Hell?lol. I tell you those cookies Mary,lol. Anyways Enabled them still shuts me out. So I couldn't write in but I could still view and I have to say you and Donna are so witty and clever. You guys have an amazing friendship!!! Those are hard to come by,lol. Mary, BP can we talk about it on here? See what I was talking about with Elizabeth. Total bitch she is so mean jesus christ. Poor Johnathon. I see why you like Kypton, he always tries to be fair, and he wants to feel good about "his decisions" he could treat Tinley a little better but still I like him. Dave/Kovaccs.....users.period. Well enough about that,lol. Now DWTS........

I knew about Mark Ballas getting Bristol Palin, but I did not know about Maks getting Brandy, untill I read your post. You broke the news to me, thank you!!!! Yes Brandy would be a perfect match for him. But you know no one compares to Erin. I really like her in case you can't tell,lol. Feel horrible what happen to her in real life. That guy only got 2 years in prison, she was really mad about that. Brave women. A sports reporter asked her how she felt about that, and if she was looking over her shoulders and she said she tries not to think about it but she has to live her life. Then Maks, who was next to her, said he carries a bat around,lol. and he will beat anyone that hurts her. Erin called him "her protector". That he was overprotective of her all the time. This guy......Maks......he is pretty amazing!!!!! I don't think he is a hard teacher, like some believe, I believe if he thinks you have potential he wants you to show it. He wants you to give all you got. That is why he is where he is in life.....a HARD WORKER. He said he wants a women who is career minded but also family minded. He wants a "family unit". I really hope he and Erin are tog. that is all I have to say,lol. He is the best. I understand why you don't like Derrick, he can be mean sometimes. Anyways talk to you soon.

BTW did you know Ali/Roberto was on JKL? They were cute. If you didn't see them I'll check to see if there is a link I can post. (When they were walking in the hallway to the center stage Roberto picked up Ali and when he put her down she started to mess with the bottom half of her dress,lol. She thought the camera "saw something". Hilarious.

Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #375 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

Hey Mary,

How are you doing? You know my system has been down for days, so I thought I could just use the internet on my phone, but then it wouldn't let me in because they said my browsers "cookies" were enabled. What the Hell?lol. I tell you those cookies Mary,lol. Anyways Enabled them still shuts me out. So I couldn't write in but I could still view and I have to say you and Donna are so witty and clever. You guys have an amazing friendship!!! Those are hard to come by,lol. Mary, BP can we talk about it on here? See what I was talking about with Elizabeth. Total bitch she is so mean jesus christ. Poor Johnathon. I see why you like Kypton, he always tries to be fair, and he wants to feel good about "his decisions" he could treat Tinley a little better but still I like him. Dave/Kovaccs.....users.period. Well enough about that,lol. Now DWTS........

I knew about Mark Ballas getting Bristol Palin, but I did not know about Maks getting Brandy, untill I read your post. You broke the news to me, thank you!!!! Yes Brandy would be a perfect match for him. But you know no one compares to Erin. I really like her in case you can't tell,lol. Feel horrible what happen to her in real life. That guy only got 2 years in prison, she was really mad about that. Brave women. A sports reporter asked her how she felt about that, and if she was looking over her shoulders and she said she tries not to think about it but she has to live her life. Then Maks, who was next to her, said he carries a bat around,lol. and he will beat anyone that hurts her. Erin called him "her protector". That he was overprotective of her all the time. This guy......Maks......he is pretty amazing!!!!! I don't think he is a hard teacher, like some believe, I believe if he thinks you have potential he wants you to show it. He wants you to give all you got. That is why he is where he is in life.....a HARD WORKER. He said he wants a women who is career minded but also family minded. He wants a "family unit". I really hope he and Erin are tog. that is all I have to say,lol. He is the best. I understand why you don't like Derrick, he can be mean sometimes. Anyways talk to you soon.

BTW did you know Ali/Roberto was on JKL? They were cute. If you didn't see them I'll check to see if there is a link I can post. (When they were walking in the hallway to the center stage Roberto picked up Ali and when he put her down she started to mess with the bottom half of her dress,lol. She thought the camera "saw something". Hilarious.

Hi Fiona. Sorry for your computer problems.It can be frustrating i know.

Yeah Elizabeth is not  a nice person imo.Yet she did like Jonathon at first.Yes Kypton is one of the good guys.Don't even know why i continue to watch this show but thankfully it will be over soon. Aw thanks, i think Donna is Awesome.

 Glad you got the great news about Maks with Brandy,Your welcome.lol.Very happy Maks got Brandy.Well i think anyone who reads my posts kinda knows much i LOVE MY Maks.lol.Yes, i see how much you Love Erin.lol.Love Erin too and she was my fav partner so far with Maks.I think they are just good friends now but who knows what the future holds.It's not that Derek is mean,i just think he thinks he's so great and well can't put it into words but the last few seasons i have found him totally annoying and i wish he would take a season off.lol.I would much rather have his sis Julieann back but she won't be back this season again.

Shoot,sorry i missed Ali&Roberto,Yes please if you find a link to them.Have a great rest of your day.

__________________
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #376 
Mary,

Here are the links. There are two of them(Part 1/2).




Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #377 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Mary,

Here are the links. There are two of them(Part 1/2).




Fiona, thank you so much. Your a doll.I really enjoyed watching that interview with them.I had this big smile on my face watching them.Are they not too cute together? I hope it all works out for them,Aww a Spring wedding they said.JK is too funny,Thanks again.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #378 
Mary,

I found out that Brandy is actually 29 years old.  She looks so much younger than that.  They're going to be GREAT together.   Countdown until show time. 

Those links to JK of Ali & Roberto were great.  They are such a cute couple.  I hope they stay together.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.


And yes, Fiona, Mary is a great friend!!  I love talking to her about our favorite shows. 

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

Go Maks & Brandy


__________________
Donna :)
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #379 

She is 31 (born in 1979)


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #380 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

She is 31 (born in 1979)


LOL! Guess I should check my sources more closely. 

Have a great weekend. 

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #381 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I found out that Brandy is actually 29 years old.  She looks so much younger than that.  They're going to be GREAT together.   Countdown until show time. 

Those links to JK of Ali & Roberto were great.  They are such a cute couple.  I hope they stay together.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.


And yes, Fiona, Mary is a great friend!!  I love talking to her about our favorite shows. 

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!!

Go Maks & Brandy

Hi Donna.

thanks for the info about Brandy.Your right she looks much younger than that.I think she could pass for 18 or 19,lol.They sure are going to be GREAT together,i think they may WIN it all.Maybe i shouldn't say that as i don't want to jinx them.lol. 17 days and counting,

Fingers are crossed too for Ali&Roberto staying together.

 Aw  me too Donna, i sure love talking to you about our fav shows.

Thanks and you too have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Big HUGS

Go MAKS&BRANDY!!!



__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.