Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Mary,

You're right.  I'm sure they'll have Tony back for the pro dances.   Yay!  Kate and Tony are going to be on GMA soon.

Have a great day.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

You're right.  I'm sure they'll have Tony back for the pro dances.   Yay!  Kate and Tony are going to be on GMA soon.

Have a great day.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Donna, just watched Tony&Kate on GMA. Tonys great.I think he is my second fav pro after Maks. Maybe Tony&Kate will be on Regis&Kelly,Ellen all those talk shows.

Thanks, you too, have a great day.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Mary,

Kate and Tony will be on Regis & Kelly on Friday.   Kelly has picked Nicole or Evan to win.   What about Erin and Maks? LOL!  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 

Quote:
Mary,

Kate and Tony will be on Regis & Kelly on Friday.   Kelly has picked Nicole or Evan to win.   What about Erin and Maks? LOL!  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Thanks Donna.

NOOOOOO about Nicole or Evan to win.lol.

So Kelly picked Nicole&Evan to win,Yeah what about our Erin&Maks? Thinking now maybe i don't want her paired with Maks.lol.just kidding.I think those 2 will make it to the end Nicole&Evan.Maks&Erin have a great shot at making the final 3,and since we know half the votes go to the fans there may be hope yet that Erin&Maks can get enough fan votes to WIN this all.Have to think positve here.lol.I am just thrilled they have made it this far and would be happy just to see them make it all the way to the 10 week end.And if they can WIN it all even better. I would be shocked if Nicole or Evan was eliminated before the end. I so wish one of them would to give Maks&Erin a really great chance at winning.It's like if Nicole wins no surprise as she can dance and has dance experience but I have to let this go or it will drive me crazy.lol

.Oh can't believe i am going to say this but i think Derek looks good with his short hair,lol.Much better than his long hair which i don't like on him. How is their twitter contest going with Derek's hair &Marks knee?lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 

Mary,

Yes, Derek and Mark are still having their twitter contest.  Derek has now added another account which is Derek's abs lol.   Cheryl has joined the contest with Cheryl's ring (lol you know from her football guy) and Evan  is in it to with Evan's toes I believe.   I think all of the pro's have lost their minds.  LOL!

I will be happy too if Maks makes it to the top 3 but he deserves to win this year.  Not Derek.   Yeah Derek's hair looks kinda cute short.  LOL!

Have a great day.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:

Mary,

Yes, Derek and Mark are still having their twitter contest.  Derek has now added another account which is Derek's abs lol.   Cheryl has joined the contest with Cheryl' ring (lol you know from her football guy) and Evan  is in it to with Evan's toes I believe.   I think all of the pro's have lost their minds.  LOL!

I will be happy too if Maks makes it to the top 3 but he deserves to win this year.  Not Derek.   Yeah Derek's hair looks kinda cute short.  LOL!

Have a great day.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN

Hey Donna. LOL that Derek has now added his abs to the contest. Cheryl&Evan have joined in?OK,hope Cheryl's ring wins.lol.Ewww Evans toes.lol.LOL about the pros losing their minds.

YES,Maks so deserves to WIN it this year NOT Derek.I will say it again next season give Derek someone like Cloris Leachman.Oh i see that Florence Henderson is a big fan of DWTS and would like to be on the show,Okay we have found a perfect partner for Derek next season Mrs.Brady.lol.If they gave her to Maks they better NOT.lol.

Thanks,you too,have a great day,

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Mary,

Pamela Anderson and Damien will be on the Joy Behar show tonight if you're interested  LOL!   I'm sure it will be entertaining.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 

Quote:
Mary,

Pamela Anderson and Damien will be on the Joy Behar show tonight if you're interested  LOL!   I'm sure it will be entertaining.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Thanks Donna.

Yes i will be watching and it sure will be intertaining.lol.If you could let me know what time&Channel?

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Mary,

Here's a link to Joy's show.  I'm not sure what channel it would be on where you are at.  Check your listings. 

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 

Quote:
Mary,

Here's a link to Joy's show.  I'm not sure what channel it would be on where you are at.  Check your listings. 

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Donna,thank you for the link.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Hey Donna.

I just got home and ff on my Regis&Kelly tape to Kate&TonyDid you watch them?.Liked that we got to see them dance the tango on the show.Tony has such a Nice smile.LOVED when Kelly asked them who do you think will win and Tony said i would like MAKS&ERIN to WIN.Yay Tony,LOVE you.lol.Well he also is Maks best friend so that's also why he also wants them to win.

Oh Jake tweeted to me again. I think i LOVE that man.lolSorry Vienna.lol..But seriously i think he tweets back all his fans.He's great.Maks hasn't tweeted me back but he does have TONS of followers so he probably can't tweet to us all.But why NOT to me?lol.Doesn't he know how much i LOVE him.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Mary,

I watched Regis & Kelly today.  Now i'm going to miss  Kate and Tony. I really think they got along now.  Oh well.   Poor Kate has a lot going on anyway. Kelly would look good with Tony (better with Maks).  Tony is such a great guy and brought me the biggest smile when he said Maks was his best friend.   Really cool.!

No worries Mary, I won't tell Maks you are in love with Jake.  LOL! Im trying to get MarkBallas' knee to tweet me back.   LOL!  The knee said its getting better anyway. 

Have a great weekend.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 

Quote:
Mary,

I watched Regis & Kelly today.  Now i'm going to miss  Kate and Tony. I really think they got along now.  Oh well.   Poor Kate has a lot going on anyway. Kelly would look good with Tony (better with Maks).  Tony is such a great guy and brought me the biggest smile when he said Maks was his best friend.   Really cool.!

No worries Mary, I won't tell Maks you are in love with Jake.  LOL! Im trying to get MarkBallas' knee to tweet me back.   LOL!  The knee said its getting better anyway. 

Have a great weekend.

Donna, You know me too.Your right i think they really did get along and the stupid People in charge of DWTS only showed us most of the bad stuff with them.They do that alot with Maks too.Yes poor Kate does have alot going on now.I think she is pretty.Oh yes,Tony&Kelly did look great together,but yes better with Maks.Watch her go on DWTS and get paired with Tony.But Tony does deserve a great partner next season. Awww me too,love knowing Tony&Maks are best friends.

Cracking up at you won't tell Maks i am in love with Jake.The thing is i really have to vote for Jake now.lol.I would feel really bad if i didn't vote for him when i told him I would.Well.if Maks gets voted out and Jake stays,NO i am not even thinking that would happen.lol.I want Maks&Erin to WIN but i want Jake to go as far as he can in the competiton.Too funny about you trying to get Mark Ballas knee to tweet you back.Glad to hear the knee is getting better.I am thinking of following Mark Ballas but i think following all these people can get complicated.lol.I mean it just can be some what confusing.lol.I like twitter alot and i would not of joined if it wasn't for you and all your help so THANKS again.big HUGS.

Thanks,you too have a great weekend.
Monday is almost here.Maks&Erin as you know are doing the samba,oh no,so are Jake&Chelsie.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #114 

Just a brief note to Mary.  Caught a glimpse of that entertainment show on CBS last night and Max was on the debate panel, they were discussing an ad for lingerie for full size women that was to air during DWTS.  He is a looker for sure.  Got to say that I have always had a thing for foreign men.  I found one that has totally spun me around.  and anyone who knows his personal background are probably saying this one is a nutbag ( I am) but I was forced to take my Mom to see South Pacific at Lincoln Center (which she has raved for months about this man and loves that heavy duty Rodgers and Hammerstein stuff (she also never misses The Stones if they tour go figure).  There I saw the most beautiful, sexy talented  made me cry my eyes out man Paulo Szot.  He effected me to the point I am going back again with my best friend in July.  He effected me so much I cameout of Lincoln Center with back aches and the next day Easter gave birth to my little chunky monkey Stephen.  Just had to share.

Megan
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

Just a brief note to Mary.  Caught a glimpse of that entertainment show on CBS last night and Max was on the debate panel, they were discussing an ad for lingerie for full size women that was to air during DWTS.  He is a looker for sure.  Got to say that I have always had a thing for foreign men.  I found one that has totally spun me around.  and anyone who knows his personal background are probably saying this one is a nutbag ( I am) but I was forced to take my Mom to see South Pacific at Lincoln Center (which she has raved for months about this man and loves that heavy duty Rodgers and Hammerstein stuff (she also never misses The Stones if they tour go figure).  There I saw the most beautiful, sexy talented  made me cry my eyes out man Paulo Szot.  He effected me to the point I am going back again with my best friend in July.  He effected me so much I cameout of Lincoln Center with back aches and the next day Easter gave birth to my little chunky monkey Stephen.  Just had to share.

Hi Megan. Shoot i missed that entertainment show last night.And i hate when i miss anything Maks is on.lol.He sure is a looker.I So LOVE that man.lol.Glad we will get to see that air on DWTS.I hope you are watching DWTS and please vote for Maks&Erin if you do.I ask everyone to please vote for them.lol.

Awww your liitle chunky monkey Stephen that's cute.Awww your baby was born on Easter.Thank you for sharing i enjoyed reading all this.

ETA.my Uncle loves the Stones too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Oh drats, we missed a Maks show.  I must admit Mary certainly has good taste in men with Maks, TK and now her Jake, lol!   Can't wait until Monday for the show.   Enjoy your weekend.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 

Quote:
Oh drats, we missed a Maks show.  I must admit Mary certainly has good taste in men with Maks, TK and now her Jake, lol!   Can't wait until Monday for the show.   Enjoy your weekend.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

LOL Donna. Drats is right.Yeah how did we Miss a Maks show?  LOL about now her Jake.Thanks Donna about my good taste in men.lol.You too you like Maks and TK, i hope you like Jake too. He said good morning but it was to ALL of his tweeters,darn.lol.Just kidding.He really is a nice guy.Vienna doesn't deserve him,Yes,i am being mean.lol.

Thanks,you enjoy your weekend too my friend.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Mary,

Monday will be here soon.   Woohoo!   Oh no, Jake didnt say hi to you personally.  The nerve.   Maybe Vienna is jealous.  LOLOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

lol where did that computer come from???? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 

Quote:
Mary,

Monday will be here soon.   Woohoo!   Oh no, Jake didnt say hi to you personally.  The nerve.   Maybe Vienna is jealous.  LOLOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

lol where did that computer come from???? 

Hey Donna.

Yep Monday is almost here. Cracking up at the nerve.You know I think your right Vienna must be jealous. Lolol. Jake just tweeted he is going out for a  light lunch with Vienna,NO Jake,take me out to lunch,NOT Vienna.Lol!

That's funny,yeah,where did that computer come from.?lol.Love it.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Mary,

It's Monday!!! Woohoo!!   I can't believe Jake took Vienna to lunch and not you.   LOL!   I'm sure we'll see Vienna in the audience tonight.  Let's hope she doesn't want to get on DWTS next season.  Our luck Maks would be paired up with her.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 

Quote:
Mary,

It's Monday!!! Woohoo!!   I can't believe Jake took Vienna to lunch and not you.   LOL!   I'm sure we'll see Vienna in the audience tonight.  Let's hope she doesn't want to get on DWTS next season.  Our luck Maks would be paired up with her.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hi Donna. Yay,love Mondays now. Woohoo indeed! Yeah can you beleive he took Vienna&not ME?lol.Yep,we will probably see Vienna in the audience tonight.Omygosh,I never thought about that if Vienna does want to get on DWTS now and your right it would be just our luck Maks would get her NOOOOOOOOO!lol.I can see Jake telling her how much fun DWTS is and she should do it.lol.Watch she would be GOOD and they give her to Derek and he wins.lol.The only positive thing about Vienna doing the show then we would see Jake in the audience cherring her on.lolol.But still a big NO to her on the show.

SO can't wait for tonight's show.
VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Mary,

I just read in our local paper that they are doing a Dancing With the Stars here with local celebrities for charity.   Some of the pro's will be down here to dance with them in June.   It says Edyta, Derek, Chelsie, Tony and Alec Mazo will be the pro's that will be here.   No Maks drat!   Tony will be here...I should go.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 

Quote:
Mary,

I just read in our local paper that they are doing a Dancing With the Stars here with local celebrities for charity.   Some of the pro's will be down here to dance with them in June.   It says Edyta, Derek, Chelsie, Tony and Alec Mazo will be the pro's that will be here.   No Maks drat!   Tony will be here...I should go.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Aww Donna,you should definitely go.That's sounds like a great event that would be fun.Yeah To bad no Maks but Tony will be there,and all those pros i love,well,not Derek really.lol.If you go please take pics if you can. And please let me know how it all went.And i think you said your daughter also loves DWTS so she would love it too. Maybe Alec will dance with his wife Edyta.I love to watch them dance together when they have on DWTS.Okay,you really must GO.lol.You will have a great time.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA Tony just tweeted that will be on extra tonight&tomorrow. I am new at this twitter stuff and get so excited when i see a tweet come in.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
WOW,Donna,did you see how AWESOME Maks&Erin did in their swing dance Marathon?They finished 2 gave them 9 points.Made it to the very end.I SO wanted them to beat Nicole&Derek.I have to say i really do not like Len.What is his problem? He won't give Erin anything higher than a 7.The way he talked to MY Maks tonight not right..GO Maks. LOVED Maks how he went to the audience and they all cheered for their samba.I really think Len is jealous of Maks.lol.Oh,almost forgot a SHIRTLESS MAKS TONIGHT!lol.I LOVED Maks&Erins samba.BOOO to Len.Glad Carrie Ann&Bruno scored them higher.LOVED that they both gave them 9.

Great show tonight.Not happy with how Jake is at the bottom and i am sure will be in the bottom 2 and so hope he doesn't leave yet Sorry say this everytime but.Nicole so should not be here as she is a pro dancer and it's just NOT fair.Derek needs a season off.And if not give him someone not great as he always gets great partners.I hope Niecy or Pam leave but think it's gonna be my Jake..Chad&Cherly did great.My wish Nicole&Derek leave but it will never happen as i am thinking now they will Win this all.But LOVING we get to see Maks this long and hopefully till the end.SO hoping with the fans votes will WIN it all

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Hi Mary,

What a GREAT show last night.   Maks & Erin were great.  I wanted them to finish first in the swing dance marathon too.  But I KNEW it would  be Nicole and Derek.     Just still doesnt seem fair that she should even be dancing.   Oh well....

Len is definitely having problems.  I don't get either his scoring of Erin and Maks.  Just doesn't make sense.   Yep, Maks looking good without his shirt.  I say he dances every dance shirtless.   He looked MUCH BETTER than Derek.   LOL!.  

I do like Chad and Cheryl together. And I'm worried about your Jake.   So hope he doesn't go home.   Let's hope its either Pam or Neicy.  Tho it would be funny if Nicole and Derek were sent home.  LOL!  Derek would flip out.

Results tonight.   I'm nervous.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 

Quote:
Hi Mary,

What a GREAT show last night.   Maks & Erin were great.  I wanted them to finish first in the swing dance marathon too.  But I KNEW it would  be Nicole and Derek.     Just still doesnt seem fair that she should even be dancing.   Oh well....

Len is definitely having problems.  I don't get either his scoring of Erin and Maks.  Just doesn't make sense.   Yep, Maks looking good without his shirt.  I say he dances every dance shirtless.   He looked MUCH BETTER than Derek.   LOL!.  

I do like Chad and Cheryl together. And I'm worried about your Jake.   So hope he doesn't go home.   Let's hope its either Pam or Neicy.  Tho it would be funny if Nicole and Derek were sent home.  LOL!  Derek would flip out.

Results tonight.   I'm nervous.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hi Donna.

Yes,knew it would be Nicole&Derek who won the swing dance marathon.I LOved when Maks&Erin moved right in front of the judges table at the end of the swing dance.Derek won the swing dance last year too with Joana Krupa BUT he didn't win DWTS with her so maybe he won't win it with Nicole.

Yep,i sure LOVE the way you think,lol,about Maks dancing every dance shirtless.THUD indeed.Once his shirt came off i didn't even see how Erin was dancing as My eyes were all on MAKS.lol. LOL he sure looked MUCH BETTER than Derek is so right.Please,please,PLEASE could Maks&Erin get the encore dance tonight? But if grumpy old Len has anything to say about it they won't.

Worried about Jake.The poor guy i am reading on his twitter is thanking us alot for all our support and really wants to stay on.I know they all do but you can really tell how much he wants to and works so hard.Aw last night when he went up on those steps i knew that was NOT good.lol.MY poor Jake.lol.He will be a mess if he is in that bottom 2 again.Oh no.lol. Yes,lets hope it's either Pam or Niecy.If Pam is in the bottom 2 yet again then Jake has the best chance against her and it's looking like she doesn't have alot of fan support.It sure would be funny if Nicole&Derek were sent home.Cracking up here when you said Derek would flip out.Would love to see that.lol.

Yes results tonight so nervous too.Maks&Erin better be SAFE and CALL them safe early PLEASE.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Mary,

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Aww Donna,you should definitely go.That's sounds like a great event that would be fun.Yeah To bad no Maks but Tony will be there,and all those pros i love,well,not Derek really.lol.If you go please take pics if you can. And please let me know how it all went.And i think you said your daughter also loves DWTS so she would love it too. Maybe Alec will dance with his wife Edyta.I love to watch them dance together when they have on DWTS.Okay,you really must GO.lol.You will have a great time.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA Tony just tweeted that will be on extra tonight&tomorrow. I am new at this twitter stuff and get so excited when i see a tweet come in.lol.

Mary, I agree I think I will get tickets for me and my daughter.  Expensive but all for charity.  Plus I'll get to see Tony and Derek's hair.  LOL!  Should be worth it.  

Tony tweeted again...I"m sure you'll see it.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Mary,

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Mary, I agree I think I will get tickets for me and my daughter.  Expensive but all for charity.  Plus I'll get to see Tony and Derek's hair.  LOL!  Should be worth it.  

Tony tweeted again...I"m sure you'll see it.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Donna,that's great that you will get the tickets for you&your daughter. Yes,hate how expensive things can be.Your so lucky you will get to see Tony& Derek's hair.lolol.Yep should be worth it.

Yes i saw Tony's tweet.

It's almost DWTS time. Starting to get nervous here.Please be SAFE Maks&Erin,And hoping Jake&Chelsie but getting a bad feeling Jake will leave tonight.: (

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Donna,wasn't that great they called them safe early Erin&Maks? I was SO happy when they called Maks&Erin SAFE right at the beginning of the show.But right now i am sad that Jake is gone.Wow,he so loved this show and i knew he would be all emotianal.i feel so bad for him.And i think it sucked how when they had brought down Derek&Nicole told them they were safe and Jake&Chelsie they had to wait for there fate.Since when don't they tell them they have to wait?Why not just tell them they are in the bottom2 or in jeapardy?I think that was horrible to make them wait.Oh well it's over.They will be on GMA and all the talk shows.I really wish it would of been Niecy.

Loved we got to see Maks&Tony in a pro dance tonight.We also saw Edyta&Alec too.I so hope Nicole leaves soon but that won't happen and sure don't like that she may win this all.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Mary,

Awwww so sorry for your Jake.   When they said it was him, I said oh no NOT Mary's Jake.  Yes he did get emotional but I knew he would too.  Vienna didnt seem to happy either.   Oh well, I guess we can see on twitter what he will be doing next.  

Happy, Happy for Maks & Erin.  Once they called them so early I let out a big Whew!  I really hope they beat Derek & Nicole.   Derek doesn't deserve to win this year, lol!

I'll watch Jake on all the talk shows this week.   Maybe Vienna might be in the audience.  Yay!  

Well, now we have to wait until next Monday.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Your Maks is all over the place. Never bothered with DWTS, only a few times but here I am in the Doctor's office yesterday thumbing through People while waiting and there Maks is with Erin.  I don't know which week it was for and when I came out some other woman was reading it.

I missed two weeks ( well I am on baby and jealous sister mode ) Kate Goselin was so ready to go, I felt bad for Aiden ( I missed that too) he really tried and I felt he was okay but I guess not good enough.  The PussyCat Doll I think will bag it but in all fairness your Maks and Erin they got a good chance still, there swing number was good.  I don't care for the object of Borat's affection although I must say she is very chameleon like and adapts well to whatever routine they give her.  The pilot nice looking dude and I think he is trying hard to get into show business but I felt he was no great loss.

One more thing Maks has a great chest. 

Megan
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 

Quote:
Mary,

Awwww so sorry for your Jake.   When they said it was him, I said oh no NOT Mary's Jake.  Yes he did get emotional but I knew he would too.  Vienna didnt seem to happy either.   Oh well, I guess we can see on twitter what he will be doing next.  

Happy, Happy for Maks & Erin.  Once they called them so early I let out a big Whew!  I really hope they beat Derek & Nicole.   Derek doesn't deserve to win this year, lol!

I'll watch Jake on all the talk shows this week.   Maybe Vienna might be in the audience.  Yay!  

Well, now we have to wait until next Monday.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hi Donna, Yes,MY Jake is gone. Still bummed about it,but at least he will be on the talk shows and he will be BACK for the finale. Jake got so choked up it was just  so hard watching him and he did have me all teary eyed.lol.Yes did you see Vienna she sure was not happy.Glad you said we can see what he will be doing on twitter haven't looked yet and was afraid that he would not be doing twitter once off the show.Yes maybe we will see Vienna in the audience.Yay.I felt sorry for her as you could see she was not happy that Jake got elimated,I saw Jake's mom  as she i think has been in the audience every night.

Yes they finally called Maks&Erin safe early.Derek sure doesn't deserve to win this year.

Can't wait till next Monday.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
Your Maks is all over the place. Never bothered with DWTS, only a few times but here I am in the Doctor's office yesterday thumbing through People while waiting and there Maks is with Erin.  I don't know which week it was for and when I came out some other woman was reading it.

I missed two weeks ( well I am on baby and jealous sister mode ) Kate Goselin was so ready to go, I felt bad for Aiden ( I missed that too) he really tried and I felt he was okay but I guess not good enough.  The PussyCat Doll I think will bag it but in all fairness your Maks and Erin they got a good chance still, there swing number was good.  I don't care for the object of Borat's affection although I must say she is very chameleon like and adapts well to whatever routine they give her.  The pilot nice looking dude and I think he is trying hard to get into show business but I felt he was no great loss.

One more thing Maks has a great chest. 

Hi Megan. I have that people mag.lol. I pretty much agree with all you said.That pilot guy,MY Jake.lol. I don't think he is trying to get into show business,if he is great then i will get to see him more.Yeah he wasn't going to win it Jake,but he sure tryed so hard and did good and i think Niecy&Chad should of gone before him,oh well.

LOLYes,,Maks sure has a great chest.he needs to be shirtless every show.lol.I am sure Donna will agree with me. Hope you keep watching and VOTE for MY Maks&Erin.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Maks shirtless...  I could handle that LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS TO BE SHIRTLESS EVERY SHOW.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 

Quote:
Maks shirtless...  I could handle that LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS TO BE SHIRTLESS EVERY SHOW.

LOL Donna.

VOTE FOR MAKS TO BE SHIRTLESS EVERY SHOW!

Did you see Jake&Chelsie on GMA? I think i LOVE Jake even more when i heard him say that he thinks Erin could WIN DWTS.YAY.Boo to Chelsie for saying Nicole.lol.

Jake is still bummed i read he tweeted.Poor guy,he really loved this show and did the best he could.I gave him my votes as you know i ONLY do that for Maks but gave Jake some too.lol.What a sweet man  he is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Mary,

Watched Jake & Chelsie on GMA.  He must be a real good guy for sure since he is picking Erin to win.  Right on Jake!!!   He does seem like a nice guy.

The ladies on the View were making fun of him.   Kelly was making fun of him too while Regis was standing up for him for his crying.   LOL!   He will be on with them tomorrow.   Let's see what Kelly says to him in person.  LOL!  

I hope he continues to tweet so we can see what he is up tooo, but you're probably right now that the show is over he won't as much.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 

Quote:
Mary,

Watched Jake & Chelsie on GMA.  He must be a real good guy for sure since he is picking Erin to win.  Right on Jake!!!   He does seem like a nice guy.

The ladies on the View were making fun of him.   Kelly was making fun of him too while Regis was standing up for him for his crying.   LOL!   He will be on with them tomorrow.   Let's see what Kelly says to him in person.  LOL!  

I hope he continues to tweet so we can see what he is up tooo, but you're probably right now that the show is over he won't as much.  

Donna,wasn't that Great Jake picking Erin to win? Right on Jake is right.He really does seem like a nice guy.Don't get me wrong i LOVE Maks,but can't believe i am so going to miss Jake on DWTS.lol.I think he should of lasted longer than Niecy&Pam,maybe even Chad.To bad he didn't have a big enough fan base.He knew he wasn't going to win was so hoping he would make it to the finals.Poor Guy.I have never seen a celeb take it this bad.

I am SO glad i didn't tape the view for today.So the ladies on the view were making fun of him? Makes me not want to watch the ladies of the view.He couldn't help it,so he cryed. The ladies on the view don't know how hard he worked and wanted to do well and stay on the show and how much he LOVED the show.I think Joy&Whoppi don't even watch DWTS so they just see this guy crying and are ready to make fun of him, really nice ladies.I am here to defend you Jake.lol.Aww and Kelly did too?YAY for Regis standing up for him crying.lol.I can't wait to see them on tomorrow.Thanks for letting me know all this.I am thinking Kelly may not be good enough to be Maks' partner now.lol.Well,she think Nicole or Evan will win.Making fun of My Jake.lol.Yeah i can't wait to see what she says to him in person.lol.

Yes  sure hope Jake continues to tweet so we can see what he is up too. I  think he may not do it as much now that he's off the show.SOB.lol.He let us know he was going to be on GMA this morning and hasn't tweeted since.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Mary,

Can't wait for Regis & Kelly tomorrow.   I follow Mark on twitter and he was calling Jake the biggest baby and not a man, blah, blah, blah!  I didnt respond.  But it was funny.   I guess it was not a big night at the Consuelos (sp?) house.  They should have taped it.   So what if a man is sensitive... maybe Vienna likes it, lol!  Maybe they will show their marriage on TV.  Let's be the grooms girls.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 

Quote:
Mary,

Can't wait for Regis & Kelly tomorrow.   I follow Mark on twitter and he was calling Jake the biggest baby and not a man, blah, blah, blah!  I didnt respond.  But it was funny.   I guess it was not a big night at the Consuelos (sp?) house.  They should have taped it.   So what if a man is sensitive... maybe Vienna likes it, lol!  Maybe they will show their marriage on TV.  Let's be the grooms girls.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Donna,  Yes, can't wait for Regis&Kelly tomorow.I just watched Regis&Kelly and Kelly sure did make fun of Jake's crying.Even when they announced who will be on tomorrow's show she started up again.lol.I am thinking oh no,Jake's crying scene on DWTS may end up on youtube soon.lol. MY poor  Jake.Oh no even Mark Ballas?lol.I am surprised Derek hasn't.lol.

Yeah so what if a man is sensitive, yes,maybe Vienna likes it.lol.You know you are reading my mind,lol,as i was thinking today i hope they show Jake&Vienne's marriage on TV.Cracking up at lets be the grooms girls.OK  works for me. Remember Molly&Jason wedding with the pouring rain coming down on them?lol.Um Vienna&Jake?I think you should have an indoor wedding.Hey,Donna,maybe we should tweet Jake and ask him if we can be his grooms girls.lol.They still don't have a wedding date yet.Maybe there won't be a wedding.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Mary,

Can't wait for the Regis & Kelly show.   I can't wait to see what Kelly is going to say to him.   LOL!  Jake tweeted that he was on the way there. 

LOL I meant Kelly's husband, Mark, not Mark Ballas.   But I'm sure Mark B and Derek were making fun of Jake too.  Poor Jake.  Give the guy a break.  At least he has us two girls who will stand up with him at his and Vienna's wedding. LOL!  I hope they show their wedding on TV too.  I'll bring boxes of tissues for Jake when he starts to get teary eyed. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 

Quote:
Mary,

Can't wait for the Regis & Kelly show.   I can't wait to see what Kelly is going to say to him.   LOL!  Jake tweeted that he was on the way there. 

LOL I meant Kelly's husband, Mark, not Mark Ballas.   But I'm sure Mark B and Derek were making fun of Jake too.  Poor Jake.  Give the guy a break.  At least he has us two girls who will stand up with him at his and Vienna's wedding. LOL!  I hope they show their wedding on TV too.  I'll bring boxes of tissues for Jake when he starts to get teary eyed. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hey Donna. me too,can't wait for the Regis&Kelly show.Yes,can't wait to see what she says to him.lol.Will she let him know she made fun of his crying?lol.Poor Jake. Yes,YAY i saw Jake tweet that he was going to the show,Also loved reading he is reading our tweets,lol,and is doing better.

Oh OK,Well i am glad to hear it was Kelly's husband Mark,lol, and not Mark Ballas,but yeah they probably still were making fun of him too.Yes please give the guy a break. Your so funny.Cracking up about at least he will have us two girls who will stand up for him at his&Vienna's weddinglol.He sure will..Good idea about the boxes of tissues for Jake as i am sure he will be all teary eyed.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Mary,

I just watched Jake & Chelsie on the show.  LOL!   Kelly wasn't even there today.  Joy sat in today.  No wonder Kelly was acting so funny yesterday.  She knew she wouldn't be there.

I don't know if you have seen it yet so I won't say too much.   But I'll tell you they had plenty of tissues there for Jake.   LOL!  I bet he's going to get that everywhere he goes now.   He seems to be a good sport about it though.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 

Quote:
Mary,

I just watched Jake & Chelsie on the show.  LOL!   Kelly wasn't even there today.  Joy sat in today.  No wonder Kelly was acting so funny yesterday.  She knew she wouldn't be there.

I don't know if you have seen it yet so I won't say too much.   But I'll tell you they had plenty of tissues there for Jake.   LOL!  I bet he's going to get that everywhere he goes now.   He seems to be a good sport about it though.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hey Donna, i just watched Jake&Chelsie too.lol.Yeah i was so disappointed that Kelly wasn't there.Your right she knew she wasn't going to be there.Yep no wonder she was acting so funny she knew she wasn't going to have to face Jake.lol. Of all the times she gets a day off.lol.I like Joy though.Regis is so funny.Yes Jake does seem to be a good sport about it.  LOL yes they did  have plenty of tissues there for Jake.Wasn't that so funny coming down  the box of tissues up above?My Poor Jake.lol I Loved that we got to see them dance on the show.That was my fav dance they danced,except he kept his pants on this time.lol. You have probably seen he has tweeted a  couple more times today. Great seeing Jake on but so wanted Kelly there.lol.But happy to see Jake.

ETA,Ok didn't know Jake he did some acting  in the past,would love if he got into acting so i could see him more.My luck he gets a soap role on AMC...Nooo,lol. Since TK is off the show i never want to watch that show again!

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Mary,

LOL..I see it now Jake the Pilot comes to save the day for Marty on OLTL.  Goodbye McBain! Jake saved the day, lol!  I'm watching OLTL too.  So mad marty lost her baby.  Jake is so handsome i see him doing something like that, but rather him flying our plane to his wedding.   LOL! 

Next Monday! Maks!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Mary,

LOL..I see it now Jake the Pilot comes to save the day for Marty on OLTL.  Goodbye McBain! Jake saved the day, lol!  I'm watching OLTL too.  So mad marty lost her baby.  Jake is so handsome i see him doing something like that, but rather him flying our plane to his wedding.   LOL! 

Next Monday! Maks!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hi Donna. Ok my computer broke.SOB.I mean my moniter broke on Thursday night.I am at the library now but the good news is i ordered a new moniter and it should be delivered this Wednesday or Thursday.Please continue to post about DWTS as i LOVE to read your thoughts and & i should hopefully be be back online Weds or Thursday.My worst nightmare my computer breaking.I am missing you all LOTS and it's killing me with no computer right now.lol.  I hope Jake or Maks hasn't tweeted to me and i missed them.lol.LOL about rather Jake flying our plane to his wedding,works for me. He would be GREAT on OLTL.You never know.

Can't wait to see Erin&Maks dance tonight.Don't forget to vote like crazy for them. They just have to be safe on Tuesday night.Just wanted to let you why i am  missing,lol and can't post till Wednesday or Thursday.Big HUGS.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Mary,

I was wondering where you where...sorry about your monitor.  That stinks but hopefully you will get it tomorrow.  

Unfortunately, I had to tape the show last night because my kid had a school function we had to go to.   Hopefully I get a chance to watch it before tonight's show.   So hoping Maks & Erin did good.   I'm SURE they did.  Can't wait to see how the team dances went.

I finally got to see that article in the Peoples Magazine of Maks & Erin.  They look hot together.   Woohoo!

Oh no, what if Jake or Maks did tweet to you.  LOL!  Jake  probably tweeted to you that he was on his way in his plane to pick you up to take you to the show last night.   LOL!

Can't wait for the show tonight.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Mary,

I haven't watch the tape yet because my daughter is still in school.   Probably watch it right before the results tonight.

Watch Regis & Kelly...funny stuff about Jake.   LOL!

I saw Maks tweeted to Erin Happy Birthday.   I guess she is 26.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Mary, I'm sorry about your monitor. I rushed back home tonight after a meeting and logged onto this thread to find out about the results -only to find out about your domestic disaster. I hate it when the computer isn't working- I had a terrible time when our DSL went down and I had to use dial-up. 
 They just showed the results  on the news. I'm really glad I got my husband to vote for Maks and Erin last night.  You must have been on pins and needles. Well, safe for another week. I loved their dance this week.
Lorene
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Mary,

Well it was time for Pamela Anderson to go home.   BUT OMG, Maks & Erin were in the bottom two.  I was so nervous that it was going to be them.   I'm worried that the fans are not giving them enough votes.   We can't let them go home.   Everybody vote please.  

I guess we'll see Pam on all the talk shows this week.   Look forward to that. 

Hope you get your monitor back soon! 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
Mary,

I don't know if you have seen all the drama between Elizabeth from The View and Erin.   Here's a clip of Elizabeth apologizing to her.   Once you get your monitor you probably will see some tweets from Maks defending Erin.   Go Maks & Erin.

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/erin-and-elsabeth-with-flash-197031

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.