Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 8      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #1 
I thought i would start a new thread as that other one is sooo full.If it is not Ok,sorry,you can delete this one if it isn't.First off,i would like to say thanks alot,Christy,Kathy,and Gina for this BEST website ever. I can never say that enough,you Ladies  are AWESOME.Big HUGS.

Now,Donna,Are you as excited as I am?lol. Everyone are we ready for DWTS tonight?lol.I sure am.Are we all ready to VOTE like crazy for MY Maks&Erin?lol.

SO can't wait till tonight!!!

GO Maks&Erin!!!

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
I thought i would start a new thread as that other one is sooo full.If it is not Ok,sorry,you can delete this one if it isn't.First off,i would like to say thanks alot,Christy,Kathy,and Gina for this BEST website ever. I can never say that enough,you Ladies  are AWESOME.Big HUGS.

Now,Donna,Are you as excited as I am?lol. Everyone are we ready for DWTS tonight?lol.I sure am.Are we all ready to VOTE like crazy for MY Maks&Erin?lol.

SO can't wait till tonight!!!

GO Maks&Erin!!!


Mary,

Cool!  You are starting the DWTS "Wave" .   I can't believe its starting tonight.  Just seems like yesterday when we were so sad that the last season was over.  Can't wait for tonight.   VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN!!

And I agree, this is the best web site!!!!  Have a great day!!  Soon the show will be on. 

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
I thought i would start a new thread as that other one is sooo full.If it is not Ok,sorry,you can delete this one if it isn't.First off,i would like to say thanks alot,Christy,Kathy,and Gina for this BEST website ever. I can never say that enough,you Ladies  are AWESOME.Big HUGS.

Now,Donna,Are you as excited as I am?lol. Everyone are we ready for DWTS tonight?lol.I sure am.Are we all ready to VOTE like crazy for MY Maks&Erin?lol.

SO can't wait till tonight!!!

GO Maks&Erin!!!


Mary,

Cool!  You are starting the DWTS "Wave" .   I can't believe its starting tonight.  Just seems like yesterday when we were so sad that the last season was over.  Can't wait for tonight.   VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN!!

And I agree, this is the best web site!!!!  Have a great day!!  Soon the show will be on. 

LOL Donna, Yes, the DWTS wave.Lets keep it going all season.lol. I know,can't believe it's starting tonight.Sure does just seem like yesterday when we were so sad that last season was over.I sure pray Maks makes it past 2 weeks as the last few seasons hasn't been so good.But staying postive here as i think he has a GREAT partner in Erin.I have seen them in practice and they look GOOD.Erin is Beautiful and i have hope they will make it to the end.lol.

Yes,Please, VOTE for MAKS&ERIN!!!

__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #4 
 Donna,loved the show tonight. I Loved Maks&Erin.I think Erin was a little nervous but still did a great job.Cracked up when Erin said she asked for Tony.I think she can go far in this competition.Dare i hope Maks has a great chance of finally staying on long this season. Um,Yeah they just had to show Vienna.lol.I think Jake did a good job.Hope he stays awhile.I knew Evan and Nicole would be great.So that is no surprise. I felt sorry for Kate,as she was nervous and didn't do so well.Think she may be in danger of leaving early.Ok,Bruno,Aidan wasn't as Bad as Kenny Maine?Oh Please,next to Master P.Kenny was the worst, but NO way was Aidan as bad as them.I liked him with Edyta and hopefully he stays on.Big awwww for Buzz.He is too cute for words,now his dancing is another story.lol.OH My GOd,don't know what to say about Pamela Anderson,Oh yes, i do,just SO glad Maks didn't get her.lol.No way she deserved that 8,Bruno is making me mad already.lol.Neacy was great,and so funny.Thought she was good out there with Louie.

I miss the red room,i miss Samantha Harris,lol.Brooke was Ok.I just hate change.lol.Did i say how HOT Maks was?lol.He sure was.

How did you all like the show? Hate that we have to wait till next Monday night.No show tommorrow.We wait all this time and they make us wait again.Bummer.But SO happy My Maks&The show is back.Yes,i sure can ramble on here.lol.

__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #5 
Mary,

WooHoo!   MAKS  IS BACK!!!  Looking hot as ever.   I thought him and Erin did good for their first time.  They look good together and I think they will go pretty far in the competition and hopefully WIN IT!!  I agree with everything you said about everybody else.  LOL about Vienna.  When they showed her I was look oh geez.   But Jake did do good so I guess she was pretty proud of him.  I did feel so bad for Aiden though.  Those judges were tough on him.  Hopefully he can prove them wrong and come back next week and show them.   I guess Derek is pretty proud of Nicole.  She can dance thats for sure.  AND THEN THERES PAMELA....LOL no words.  She sure is going to be entertaining thats for sure.  LOL!  

I miss the Red Room too and Samantha.  It'll take awhile to get used to Brooke. I can't wait till next Monday, but its a week away.






__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

WooHoo!   MAKS  IS BACK!!!  Looking hot as ever.   I thought him and Erin did good for their first time.  They look good together and I think they will go pretty far in the competition and hopefully WIN IT!!  I agree with everything you said about everybody else.  LOL about Vienna.  When they showed her I was look oh geez.   But Jake did do good so I guess she was pretty proud of him.  I did feel so bad for Aiden though.  Those judges were tough on him.  Hopefully he can prove them wrong and come back next week and show them.   I guess Derek is pretty proud of Nicole.  She can dance thats for sure.  AND THEN THERES PAMELA....LOL no words.  She sure is going to be entertaining thats for sure.  LOL!  

I miss the Red Room too and Samantha.  It'll take awhile to get used to Brooke. I can't wait till next Monday, but its a week away.





Hi Donna,

Your right,that was Erins first time out and they did pretty Good. They have no were to go but up, up,UP in their scores.They look really good together and have some nice chemistry together,Lucky Erin.lol.Maks  seems to be smiling more,so that's all good. LOL.love your icon you used about Vienna.Yes,i am sure she is proud of Jake.I like that he really looks like he wants to do well and stay in it and hopefully he will.It's got to be hard,and i would hate to be the first one voted off next Tuesday night.Kinda sucks we have another whole week to wait.Me too can't wait till next Monday night.Aww yes, feel bad for Aiden,your so right,those judges were so tough on him.I hope he can keep improving and stay.And that would be great if he can show them and make them eat their words.lol..Yep,Derek looks to be pretty proud of Nicole,i like her name as that's my niece's name Nicole. Though she likes to be called Nikki now.lol.Oh,and she wants Evan to win,nooooooooo.lol.

I cracked up when you put in all capital letters AND THEN THERES PAMELA.lol. Yes,she sure is going to be entertaining.lol.I forgot i think that football guy will go far,i like him,don't think Shannon will go far,but awww,so sorry hearing about her dad's health problems.So nice he was able to be in the audience to watch her.Sorry but just am not a Shannon  fan.lol Yay,you remembered the DWTS wave,lol.Well,at least tonight  we don't have to be all worried about  Maks&Erin if they are safe.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #7 
Mary,

I forgot about the football guy too.   I really liked him and hope he will stay around.    I agree that Shannon may not be around long, but feel sorry for her dad.   At least he got to see her dance.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN!!





__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #8 
Donna,

 Maks&Erin will be on the Bonnie Hunt show this Friday,yay!Just thought i let you know. Hope we see them dance on the show.My mom loves Maks too,but she also likes Jake.lol.She hates he went on the Bachelor show,lol.but thinks he is a nice man.I do too.My mom goes did you know he is a pilot? Yes, i know,Best looking pilot i have ever seen.lol. as you can see my mom didn't watch the Bachelor.lol. But Maks gets ALL my votes,sorry Jake.But if i find he is in trouble then he will get some votes.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #9 
Mary,

Thanks for letting me know about the Bonnie Hunt Show.  I'll definitely watch it.  So hope they dance too.    So cute about your mom liking Jake.  Better not  let Vienna know because she might get jealous.   I'm sure Jake will do good on the show, especially since he will be getting all your mom's votes.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Thanks for letting me know about the Bonnie Hunt Show.  I'll definitely watch it.  So hope they dance too.    So cute about your mom liking Jake.  Better not  let Vienna know because she might get jealous.   I'm sure Jake will do good on the show, especially since he will be getting all your mom's votes.  LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN

Hey Donna,  

LOL about not letting Vienna know,yes,i think she would get jealous.lol.Jake will get my moms votes,lol,and she better vote for Maks too.lol.I like that Jake has Chelsie as his pro partner,i like her.Watch Jake be voted out first.I really think the bottom 3 should be Buzz,Kate,and Shannon,And sorry to say but Buzz should be the first to go.Just NOT Erin ever.lol.We lose Erin we Lose Maks that must NEVER happen.lol!

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #11 

Mary,

Just caught Buzz on the Bonnie Hunt Show.  He was pretty funny.   But I agree he should be one of the first one to leave the show even if he did do the moonwalk.  LOL!

Have a great Day.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN 


edit:  Forgot the wave LOL.




__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Mary,

Just caught Buzz on the Bonnie Hunt Show.  He was pretty funny.   But I agree he should be one of the first one to leave the show even if he did do the moonwalk.  LOL!

Have a great Day.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN 


edit:  Forgot the wave LOL.

Donna, yes,Buzz is great. LOL about even if he did do the moonwalk.I will be surprised if he is the first one to go,as the ones who should go early always have a way of sticking around longer.lol.I like Buzz.He was funny when he forst met his pro partner Ashley saying he got a cute babe,lol.
I forgot to put the wave in myself before.lol.

Thanks. you too have a great rest of your day.



GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!




__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #13 
Mary,

Just watched Maks & Erin on Bonnie Hunt.  Don't know if you saw it yet so I won't say anything about it but I guess it was pick on Maks day there.  He certainly was looking mighty HOT!!!!

Have a great weekend.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Just watched Maks & Erin on Bonnie Hunt.  Don't know if you saw it yet so I won't say anything about it but I guess it was pick on Maks day there.  He certainly was looking mighty HOT!!!!

Have a great weekend.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN


Hey Donna.

I just watched BH as the show comes on later out here.Your sweet not to want to say anything about it if i didn't watch it yet..Yeah it sure was pick on Maks day there.Oh YES, looking mighty HOT indeed.Bonnie Hunt is so funny.Aww Maks was blushing.lol. Maks just wants Erin to do the BEST she can.So can't wait to see their foxtrot on Monday night.Oh,and Bonnie you can't go home with Maks,Maks is MY guy.lol.Erin does a great impersonation of Maks accent.lol.I don't want to jinx anything here,lol.but i think they will go far possibly WINNING it all.I hope!

Thank you,you have a great weekend too.Big HUGS.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA.Is it wrong that i have watched this show with Maks say a few times or so?lol. Bye.

ETA, oh shoot,just read Maks&Erin having problems,and you know what this means,in their rehersal footage they will make Maks out as the mean guy who makes his partners cry,and make him out the bad guy.And you know they will just LOVE to show this and not the good stuff between them,That sucks,because things happen and Maks is not a mean bad guy.Oh,well, i am sure this will all be worked out between them and they will do an AWESOME foxtrot.



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #15 
Mary,

I had heard something too about Maks & Erin not getting along.  Hopefully they will settle their differences.   Of course, they will make Maks look like the bad guy and show it on TV. Poor Maks is just doing his job and trying to get the star to dance the best she can.  I hope Erin sees that too.   Maks always dances the best and looks the best out of all the pro's.   Can't wait til tomorrow night's show and they better not be mean to Maks otherwise we might have to go out there and take care of matters ourselves.  After all, we are his trainers.  LOL! 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.





__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I had heard something too about Maks & Erin not getting along.  Hopefully they will settle their differences.   Of course, they will make Maks look like the bad guy and show it on TV. Poor Maks is just doing his job and trying to get the star to dance the best she can.  I hope Erin sees that too.   Maks always dances the best and looks the best out of all the pro's.   Can't wait til tomorrow night's show and they better not be mean to Maks otherwise we might have to go out there and take care of matters ourselves.  After all, we are his trainers.  LOL! 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.

Hi Donna.

Yes,hopefully everything will be worked out. Yep,i think the producers LIVE for moments like this when they can show an argument on the show,especially with Maks. I read he hopes they don't show the argument they had at rehearsal practice but he thinks they will.Aww Maks of course they will.Your so right,Maks is just trying to do his job& getting the star to dance the best she can.Yes,sure hope Erin sees that too.I don't understand,just listen to him and do the best you can,how hard could it be to be with him day in and day out?lol.Lucky girl.lol.I LOVE all you said about Maks,and ITA about him being the best dancer and looking the  best out of all the pros.Derek you are NO Maks.lol.

OK,cracking up here about we might have to take matters into our own hands if they are mean to Maks and go out there and take care of manners ourselves.YES,we are after all his trainers.lol.
I feel better about all this after reading your thoughts on this,Donna. Though come Monday night I am sure to be upset if they just show the argument and nothing else.Though if they score all 10's i will quickly forget it.lol.Yes,so can't wait till tomorrow nights show.But they better not be mean to our Maks.lol.



VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!







__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #17 
Mary,

LOL!  Derek is definitely NO  Maks thats for sure.  I'm sure we'll be seeing Derek being his normal goody-two show off self.  Uggh!  LOL.  Maybe Nicole will put him in his place.   

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

LOL!  Derek is definitely NO  Maks thats for sure.  I'm sure we'll be seeing Derek being his normal goody-two show off self.  Uggh!  LOL.  Maybe Nicole will put him in his place.   

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


Donna, LOL about Derek being his normal goody -two-shoes show off self.Yeah...hope Nicole puts him in his place.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!



__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #19 

Donna, I sure LOVED Maks&Erin's foxtrot.Ok,there fight wasn't half as bad as the other ones they shown.Maks&Erin were kind of laughing and joking through it all.I loved that they keep improving and got 2 8's and a 7.So cracking up when Erin said she couldn't find Maks bicep,lol.My poor Maks.lol.He was so funny dancing behind Tom Bergeron.They have great chemistry Maks&Erin.Can't believe i am going to say this but Yay for Len when he said listen to your pro teachers,something like that.Go Len.lol.

Awww i felt sorry for Tony,for him to say i quit,he has to be really frustrated with Kate.And i am sorry but she is so painful to watch out there dance.Poor Tony i don't see him staying on long with her.

Of course Nicole did awesome.I just think it;s so not fair with all her dance background.If they want her then get all the celebs that can dance with dance experience and make this fair.How can Buzz compete with Nicole.Ok,speaking of Buzz,awww he didn't do well.But i still think he will be safe.

Evan&Anna did awesome.I bet they make it to the end.Still have no words for Pamela.lol.Hope she leaves soon.lol.Ok, i will say this,she was better this week than last week.lol.I like Niecy&Louie.

Well,the bottom 2 should definitely be Buzz&Kate.But with this show who knows.What do you think?Who did you Like?

I feel Maks&Erin will be safe,Gosh,they better be.lol.

Hope everyone votes for MAKS&ERIN!

Anyone else watch tonight?

ETA,forgot to say i loved Jake tonight,SO did my mom.lol.And happy Aiden did well.Saw Cameron Matheson in the audience,and Yes,Vienna too.lol.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #20 
Mary,

I thought Maks & Erin were great last night.  And you're right, that fight was so wimpy that it wasn't even worth showing.  LOL!  I was expecting something more explosive than that LOL.   Please, please let them stay to the end.

Yes, I feel for poor Tony.   I felt so bad for him.  Kate just can't dance.  I like Tony and would love him to stay around but I don't think thats going to happen.  I agree with the bottom two....Kate or Buzz should go home but I agree I think people will keep Buzz around another week.

LOL  about your mom loving Jake.   I saw Vienna in the audience too...Yay!   Happy too that Aiden did better I was worried for him and felt much better for him after last night.   Cameron must be there cheering for him.  Thats nice.

Good show last night.  Everybody else I agree with what you said.   And then theres Pamela Anderson....LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I thought Maks & Erin were great last night.  And you're right, that fight was so wimpy that it wasn't even worth showing.  LOL!  I was expecting something more explosive than that LOL.   Please, please let them stay to the end.

Yes, I feel for poor Tony.   I felt so bad for him.  Kate just can't dance.  I like Tony and would love him to stay around but I don't think thats going to happen.  I agree with the bottom two....Kate or Buzz should go home but I agree I think people will keep Buzz around another week.

LOL  about your mom loving Jake.   I saw Vienna in the audience too...Yay!   Happy too that Aiden did better I was worried for him and felt much better for him after last night.   Cameron must be there cheering for him.  Thats nice.

Good show last night.  Everybody else I agree with what you said.   And then theres Pamela Anderson....LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN

Hi Donna.

Yes, that is nice that Cameron is cherring Aidan on.Yep, i would be surprised if Buzz left, he probably will stay another week,maybe longer.If he stays longer  I won't like that because then someone will leave who should still be in it.That's how this show goes when fans get half the vote.I like that and i don't.lol.

Yeah why bother showing that wimpy fight between Maks&Erin.lol.Erin looked gorgeous,and  so did Maks.lol.Oh,when they first came out the pros&celebs and when they were all standing in line as the camera went by Maks he wasn't smiling and didn't look happy,made me worry,lol.but it all turned out fine.

Now i am pretty sure they will be safe tonight,but still am worried a little as you never know for sure.I don't think Erin has a big fanbase,and that worries me.lol.well, we shall see.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #22 
Donna,

 YAY Maks&Erin are safe.But i couldn't stand waiting till almost the end of the show to find out.Pure torture.lol.Also happy Jake is safe,mom is too.lol.Aidan survived yay.Now right at the beginning we find out Pamela was bottom 2,surprised about that though i thought she would be safe.Buzz is a nice older man,but sorry,hope he doesn't last longer.I knew he would be safe.Now totally thought Kate should of been with Pam in the bottom 2,and NOT Shannon.I am surprised she was voted off.She wasn't the best dancer but better than Kate&Buzz.See we never know with us fans voting.Aww poor Mark,heard about his knee but didn't know he would not of been able to continue on and his dad would of filled in for him.Oh.well.Hope all goes well for Mark.

We got to see Maks in a couple of dances that was GREAT. Well,looking forward to Monday night.I swear these results shows are so hard to watch i can only imagine how hard it is for the celebs to be up there waiting.

Shoot,we almost had Pamela GONE.lol.

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,267
Reply with quote  #23 

Well, Mary, I missed the first hour (husband watching Chuck), so I didn't get to see Evan or Aiden. But I did get to see Maks, so I voted for him. I loved the part when she was having trouble in rehearsal and he said something to the effect of "I'm the calm, reasonable one- how did that happen?!"

Wow, I couldn't believe Tony walked out. I don't ever think I've seen him lose it before.   I'm glad Len told all the celebrities to settle down and listen to their professional partners.

That football player looked really miffed after his scores last night.

I suppose you've already seen tonight's results. I won't get it  until later.

Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Well, Mary, I missed the first hour (husband watching Chuck), so I didn't get to see Evan or Aiden. But I did get to see Maks, so I voted for him. I loved the part when she was having trouble in rehearsal and he said something to the effect of "I'm the calm, reasonable one- how did that happen?!"

Wow, I couldn't believe Tony walked out. I don't ever think I've seen him lose it before.   I'm glad Len told all the celebrities to settle down and listen to their professional partners.

That football player looked really miffed after his scores last night.

I suppose you've already seen tonight's results. I won't get it  until later.

Hi Lorene.

Glad you got to see Maks dance and happy you voted for him. Yes,i loved that too when Maks said that about being the calm resonable one,Yes how did that happen?lol.That was too funny when Maks said that.

Go Len loved when he said listen to the pros.


Yes, i don't think Tony has ever lost it before like that.Kate really most of got to him,Tony is a Sweetheart.I think Kate needs to go,but then we lose Tony and would not like that.

I like the football guy but he really needs to keep improving i hope.

Yes, i have seen tonights results and oh no,i posted who was sent home.I hope you didn't read all i posted?Sorry,next time i will say don't read if you haven't watched yet.Sorry if you read and didn't want to know.


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

 

Hi Lorene.

Glad you got to see Maks dance and happy you voted for him. Yes,i loved that too when Maks said that about being the calm resonable one,Yes how did that happen?lol.That was too funny when Maks said that.

Go Len loved when he said listen to the pros.


Yes, i don't think Tony has ever lost it before like that.Kate really most of got to him,Tony is a Sweetheart.I think Kate needs to go,but then we lose Tony and would not like that.

I like the football guy but he really needs to keep improving i hope.

Yes, i have seen tonights results and oh no,i posted who was sent home.I hope you didn't read all i posted?Sorry,next time i will say don't read if you haven't watched yet.Sorry if you read and didn't want to know.

Mary, I don't mind if you post the results. (In fact, sometimes I check to see who left, if I've been out, or we're watching something else.) I just meant that while I was still posting about Monday night you must have already seen Tuesday night's program.  I'm happy about  Maks!
Lorene

By the way, have you seen Buzz Aldrin's rap video?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0be5c681fc/buzz-aldrin-s-rocket-experience

Hi Lorene. Okay,glad you don;t mind me posting about the results shows. I know i hate when i haven't watched a show and am spoiled before i have seen it.,and was worried i spoiled it for you.

 Thank you  for the Buzz Aldrin rap video.I haven't seen that and just watched.Aww too cute&funny.Thanks again.

 Yes,so happy Maks is safe,at least for another week.lol.Gosh,hope Maks&Erin stay as long as possible and i think they have a great chance to WIN it all.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #26 

Mary,


Good.  I'll watch Shannen and Mark on Regis.   She didn't say too much on GMA.  She talked about her dad and she seemed really nice.  I think she got a bad rap for being the bad girl so the fans may not been there for her.  Oh well, we still have our Maks and Erin.  YAY!

LOL! Buzz is a rapper.  To funny! 

Here's you a gorgeous of Maks in 3-D glasses. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.





__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Mary,


Good.  I'll watch Shannen and Mark on Regis.   She didn't say too much on GMA.  She talked about her dad and she seemed really nice.  I think she got a bad rap for being the bad girl so the fans may not been there for her.  Oh well, we still have our Maks and Erin.  YAY!

LOL! Buzz is a rapper.  To funny! 

Here's you a gorgeous of Maks in 3-D glasses. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.




 Aww Donna, Thanks so much for the GORGEOUS pic indeed of Maks in 3-D glasses.I can't stop staring at him.lol.

ITA with you about Shannen,i think she did get a bad rap for being the bad girl and yes,that's probably why alot of fans didn't vote for her.That is too bad as she still should be in this competition.On the show she had me all teary eyed talking about her dad.

YES,we still have our Maks&Erin YAY!!

Wasn't that too funny to see Buzz as a rapper?

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #28 
Mary,

I saw something on the news this morning about something about Erin receiving death threats if she continued to dance.   Do you know anything about this?  I missed most of what was said about it but I'll keep looking to see if I can find out whats going on.

Can't wait for the show.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN. 


P.S. I'm eating a lot of my kids' easter candy while they are at school.  I better stop before they find out its missing.  LOL!

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I saw something on the news this morning about something about Erin receiving death threats if she continued to dance.   Do you know anything about this?  I missed most of what was said about it but I'll keep looking to see if I can find out whats going on.

Can't wait for the show.  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN. 


P.S. I'm eating a lot of my kids' easter candy while they are at school.  I better stop before they find out its missing.  LOL!

Hi Donna. Yes i heard about that with poor Erin receiving death threats,but she said she will continue on the show and has more security set up for her and her family.LOTS of SICK people in this world.OMG,I,(WE) can't lose Maks again this early.lol.  I hope they get this person soon.

Yes so can't wait for tonights show,Maks&Erin have the Waltz,and remember the judges said they have to tell a story with it.lol.Go Maks,He is good at this stuff so i am sure they will be AWESOME tonight,and pray the judges like it and we ALL VOTE for them.

Cracking up at you eating all your kids easter candy while they are at school.Yes, better stop before they find out It's missing.lol.I know i would do the same if i saw all that candy around.lol.Yum!

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #30 

 Donna,everyone did you all watch? First off,big BOOOOOO to Len.lol.I knew it wouldn't last long me liking him.lol.Yes,I totally LOVE Maks&Erin,and really thought they did an AWESOME waltz,and Len saying there wasn't alot of Waltz in it.I like there scores as they keep improving,should of been all 8's tonight.Come on Len..I have to admit i was so worried when Maks said Erin was gonna have to do the dance blindfolded..But with Maks in your arms how could you not trust him?lol.Have to say he really looked GORGEOUS tonight.
Erin did GREAT.


Yay we got to see Maks brother Val dance tonight.He is almost as  handsome as Maks.lol.I liked Jake&Chelsie dance,Oh Donna, we got to see Vienna a couple times,how nice.lol. Aidan&Edyta i thought did good.Nicole&Derek the judjes didn;t like all they did yet scored them high.don't get that.Chad&Cherly were great,Chad is doing alot better it thought.They are funny together.

Ok,again bottom 2 should be Buzz&Kate.But with this show who knows.Buzz only has 13 points how he could survive again? It would not be right as someone better would be leaving.Which i hate if that happens.

I like that Erin and Maks are tied for second place,but no one is ever safe so of course i gave them all my votes. Results shows make me nervous.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #31 
Mary,

Maks and Erin did great.   Loved the blindfold.   Lucky, lucky girl.   Maks there guiding Erin and doing a wonderful job.  Sigh...  LOL about Len.  He was on a roll last night. Yes, Maks' brother is a cutie too.   They have good genes lol.

And yes it was so great to see Vienna in the audience.  I'm so glad they keep showing her.  LOL.  Jake did do a good job.   The rest of them all did pretty well.   It was a great show.

Result show tonight.  I'm with you this makes me really nervous.  Please, please let Maks & Erin be safe.  They have to be.  

Go Maks & Erin.
 



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Maks and Erin did great.   Loved the blindfold.   Lucky, lucky girl.   Maks there guiding Erin and doing a wonderful job.  Sigh...  LOL about Len.  He was on a roll last night. Yes, Maks' brother is a cutie too.   They have good genes lol.

And yes it was so great to see Vienna in the audience.  I'm so glad they keep showing her.  LOL.  Jake did do a good job.   The rest of them all did pretty well.   It was a great show.

Result show tonight.  I'm with you this makes me really nervous.  Please, please let Maks & Erin be safe.  They have to be.  

Go Maks & Erin.
 


Hi Donna.  

Yes Len sure was on a roll last night.I don't think he is a fan of Nicole,lol.poor girl,but he probably does it because he knows she is a dancer and is making her work harder.I REALLY think next season Derek needs a partner like Cloris Leachman.lol.I'm just saying they always give him contenders.

LOL yes they sure do have good genes in the family.Yes,Erin is a Lucky,lucky girl indeed.I SO wish they would get the encore dance tonight,but if Len has anything to say about it,(and we know he does),lol,they won't it will probably be Evan&Anna.I like Anna,not so much Evan.lol.You just know Evan&Nicole will make it to the end ,hopefully our Maks&Erin will be right there with them in the end.

That's funny when you said i am so glad they keep showing Vienna.Aww,Jake was getting so frustrated with Chelsie,when he walked out the door on practice,i hope they can make it far,but then we will have to put up with more camera shots of you know who.lol.It sure was a great showlast night.

Yes,please,PLEASE, let Erin&Maks be safe, yes,they have to be.And can they call them SAFE early on in the show so WE can enjoy the rest of the show?lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #33 
Mary,

I just heard on Regis & Kelly that Bruno will be co-hosting with Kelly on Thursday.  Should be so funny since Kelly does that great impression of Bruno.  LOL.

I agree.  Please let them say Maks & Erin are safe early.  That way we can relax.   LOL about Derek getting somebody like Cloris.  I so agree with that.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I just heard on Regis & Kelly that Bruno will be co-hosting with Kelly on Thursday.  Should be so funny since Kelly does that great impression of Bruno.  LOL.

I agree.  Please let them say Maks & Erin are safe early.  That way we can relax.   LOL about Derek getting somebody like Cloris.  I so agree with that.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


Donna thanks for letting me know. OHmygosh yes,it should be so funny.I love Kellys impression of Bruno.lol.I still say one season Maks needs Kelly has his partner.lol.We know she has tons of fans and can dance.

For once can they PLEASE say Maks&Erin are safe early.As you know it's not easy to relax waiting. How they handle that is beyond me as i couldn't,lol.

It really should be Buzz going home tonight,if not him then Kate,but we lose Tony and am not going to like that.I hate when we lose any pro.I am more excited for the pros then the celebs.lol.

Can't wait for tonight!

YES,VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

I think our wave is good luck.lol.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #35 
Mary,

Next season...lets try again MAKS & KELLY.

lol



__________________
Donna :)
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,267
Reply with quote  #36 
Hi,  Mary! 
Well, I missed the first hour again. But I did get to see Maks and Erin. I thought the blindfold was inspired for rehearsal, but I wasn't expecting it for the actual dance. I thought it was great, but I knew Len wouldn't like all the lead-in stuff. Actually, I knew he wouldn't like it for for any of the dancers- which was a bit unfair since they were assigned to portray a story. Oh well.

Derek and Nicole were fun, but Derek should have saved that for the free dance.

Tony's dance with Kate was a great concept! I was a shame she couldn't relax and perform better.

I voted for Max.

ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #37 

I love you girls.  Max gets all our votes. 


__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #38 

YAY,Donna, Maks&Erin were SAVED early.SO happy we could relax the rest of the show.lol.Oh and Maks&Val dancing again tonight,LOVED it.What did Tom say 3 Russians&a Pol.lol.Yep great genes Maks Family. Great show tonight.

I was worried at the end though for Jake in the bottom 2,i thought for sure he would be leaving and was glad it was Buzz.I thought  it was going to be Kate with Buzz in the bottom 2.My mom was nervous for Jake too.lol.Aww and Jake was so nervous standing up there waiting.Every week the results show needs to go like this and call Maks&Erin SAFE early.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA, i forgot i loved Chelsie&Derek dance,but come on Derek,you are NO MAKS.lol.I was thinking close your shirt please.lol.Just thankful he didn't sing.lol.

ETA again, and another thing,lol,did you hear Len say he meant to give Erin a 6 instead of a seven? So happy Maks&Erin are safe that i am not gonna let that bother me.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #39 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Hi,  Mary! 
Well, I missed the first hour again. But I did get to see Maks and Erin. I thought the blindfold was inspired for rehearsal, but I wasn't expecting it for the actual dance. I thought it was great, but I knew Len wouldn't like all the lead-in stuff. Actually, I knew he wouldn't like it for for any of the dancers- which was a bit unfair since they were assigned to portray a story. Oh well.

Derek and Nicole were fun, but Derek should have saved that for the free dance.

Tony's dance with Kate was a great concept! I was a shame she couldn't relax and perform better.

I voted for Max.

Hi Lorene. sorry you missed the first hour. Glad you got to see Maks&ERin dance.Me too,so surprised they used the blindfold in their dance.Yes,it sure was great.You don't want to know how many times have watched them dance.lol.Lets just say LOTS.

I agree that would of been a much  better free style dance for Nicole&Derek.

YAY you voted for Max,Thanks.. Please keep voting for them.Big HUGS to you.Can't wait till next Monday night.





__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #40 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Next season...lets try again MAKS & KELLY.

lol


LOL Donna, OK. Lets try again next season for MAKS&KELLY!!!


I love the way you think!



__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

I love you girls.  Max gets all our votes. 

 Aww,i love you girls too. Maks gets all our votes.


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

YAY,Donna, Maks&Erin were SAVED early.SO happy we could relax the rest of the show.lol.Oh and Maks&Val dancing again tonight,LOVED it.What did Tom say 3 Russians&a Pol.lol.Yep great genes Maks Family. Great show tonight.

I was worried at the end though for Jake in the bottom 2,i thought for sure he would be leaving and was glad it was Buzz.I thought  it was going to be Kate with Buzz in the bottom 2.My mom was nervous for Jake too.lol.Aww and Jake was so nervous standing up there waiting.Every week the results show needs to go like this and call Maks&Erin SAFE early.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA, i forgot i loved Chelsie&Derek dance,but come on Derek,you are NO MAKS.lol.I was thinking close your shirt please.lol.Just thankful he didn't sing.lol.

ETA again, and another thing,lol,did you hear Len say he meant to give Erin a 6 instead of a seven? So happy Maks&Erin are safe that i am not gonna let that bother me.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!


Mary,

Still so happy for Maks & Erin.  Can't wait til next Monday.   LOLOL, about Derek closing his shirt.  I was thinking the same thing.  Poor thing not even one hair on his chest.

Yep I could tell that Jake was so nervous.   Glad he was saved but we'll have to see about next week.   Kate got lucky this time too.   Poor Buzz.  He seemed like a sweet man.   And PAMELA is still there.  Yay!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

YAY,Donna, Maks&Erin were SAVED early.SO happy we could relax the rest of the show.lol.Oh and Maks&Val dancing again tonight,LOVED it.What did Tom say 3 Russians&a Pol.lol.Yep great genes Maks Family. Great show tonight.

I was worried at the end though for Jake in the bottom 2,i thought for sure he would be leaving and was glad it was Buzz.I thought  it was going to be Kate with Buzz in the bottom 2.My mom was nervous for Jake too.lol.Aww and Jake was so nervous standing up there waiting.Every week the results show needs to go like this and call Maks&Erin SAFE early.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!

ETA, i forgot i loved Chelsie&Derek dance,but come on Derek,you are NO MAKS.lol.I was thinking close your shirt please.lol.Just thankful he didn't sing.lol.

ETA again, and another thing,lol,did you hear Len say he meant to give Erin a 6 instead of a seven? So happy Maks&Erin are safe that i am not gonna let that bother me.lol.

GO MAKS&ERIN!!!


Mary,

Still so happy for Maks & Erin.  Can't wait til next Monday.   LOLOL, about Derek closing his shirt.  I was thinking the same thing.  Poor thing not even one hair on his chest.

Yep I could tell that Jake was so nervous.   Glad he was saved but we'll have to see about next week.   Kate got lucky this time too.   Poor Buzz.  He seemed like a sweet man.   And PAMELA is still there.  Yay!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


Hey Donna.

Ok,i almost spilled my coffee reading  not even one hair on his chest.Yeah,poor thing.Too Funny.

Yes, i don't think Jake is going tp last really long.He does not have a big fanbase,also maybe lots of woman are not happy with him for picking Vienna,lol.Speaking of Vienna, we got to see her in the audience again last night.lol. Yep,Kate sure got lucky,she really should go before Jake and hope she does.I am sounding like a mean person here.lol.Well,just want all the bad dancers to go first.lol.

I so agree with you that Buzz seemed like a sweet man.

Cracking up at your and PAMELA is still there.She looked worried last night too as they weren't calling her name early.Just SO happy they called Maks&Erin names early.That hasn't happened in SO long.And Maks finally made it past week 3,YAY.

Can't wait to see Bruno on Regis&Kelly tomorrow.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!



__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #44 
Mary,

Buzz (i think) is supposed to be on with Bruno and Kelly tomorrow.  I've seen him on news all day.   Can't wait.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.



__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #45 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Buzz (i think) is supposed to be on with Bruno and Kelly tomorrow.  I've seen him on news all day.   Can't wait.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


Thanks Donna. Great. Me too,can't wait.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #46 
Hey Donna.

I got to watch Bruno&Kelly,lol live today as i have a foot doctor appointment today.Don't know if you watched yet,but they were cracking me up.Bruno is too funny,so is Kelly.They were great.Hope they have Bruno back on in the future.Yay,DWTS beat AI in the ratings.lol.

Awww saw Buzz&Ashles waltz.He is a sweet man.But why would would they be surprsied he was voted of?yes he is a hero but this is a dancing competiton.lol.Aw had to see Jake's look of fear in the clip as he was so worried he was leaving.Oh and loved during the inbox part someone asked about Kelly&Mark doing DWTS.YES,we know we have wanted Kelly to do it and would be great having her hot husband on too.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #47 
Mary,

What a great show!  Bruno was hilarious.  Him and Kelly were so funny together.   I agree that he needs to definitely come back on the show.  DWTS beating AI is great.   Funny that he is such great friends with Simon LOL.

Buzz was so cute on the show today.  Brought a smile to my face, but he certainly is not good enough to stay around.  LOL about them showing Jake.  Everytime I see that, I think poor Jake is going to burst out in tears. 

I would love Kelly to do DWTS, but if she can't then certainly Mark can step in.   Such a funny show today.   Hope they have him back real soon. Hope your foot is okay. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


p.s.  now we have that whole Kate & Jon drama with him saying she shouldn't be dancing.  Geez.

__________________
Donna :)
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #48 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

What a great show!  Bruno was hilarious.  Him and Kelly were so funny together.   I agree that he needs to definitely come back on the show.  DWTS beating AI is great.   Funny that he is such great friends with Simon LOL.

Buzz was so cute on the show today.  Brought a smile to my face, but he certainly is not good enough to stay around.  LOL about them showing Jake.  Everytime I see that, I think poor Jake is going to burst out in tears. 

I would love Kelly to do DWTS, but if she can't then certainly Mark can step in.   Such a funny show today.   Hope they have him back real soon. Hope your foot is okay. 

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.


p.s.  now we have that whole Kate & Jon drama with him saying she shouldn't be dancing.  Geez.

Donna, that is funny that he is such great friends with Simon.lol. Yes,wasn't Buzz so cute today? I sure wouldn't of minded Kate going before Buzz.

Yes,doesn't it look like poor Jake is about to burst into tears?I have really never seen any celeb look that emotional.He really wants to be there.And i love that.Now i really hope he stays for awhile because i won't be able to watch if he lands in the bottom 2 again it will be hard to watch him.Yes if not Kelly then Mark.We need Kelly for Maks next season.lol.

My foot is okay,Thanks. Nothing serious, awhile ago i slammed my foot in a door,OUCH,lol.And it really has hurt me on and off so i went to the doctor today he had to take my whole nail off my big toe,lol,so now i have NO nail on my toe,lol.Its bandaged up now.Shoot,no dancing for me with Maks.lol.

I know i just saw a clip of that on the news about the Kate&Jon drama.Geez is right,perfect icon you used.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!!


__________________
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #49 
Mary,

I just saw on the Today Show that Kate will be on it talking exclusively to Merdith about her past year.   If you're interested.... lol!   I love the way you want the ladies to ask TK about DWTS and OLTL.   I'm glad you won't give up on him being on either one of the shows.   I HOPE SO TO! 

Yikes about your toe.   Hurts me just to think about it.   Hope it heals quickly.  Have a great weekend.   Monday will be here soon.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN


__________________
Donna :)
ShadyLady

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,233
Reply with quote  #50 
Mary,

Oops!  She will be on next Tuesday.  Forgot to tell you. LOL!

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN



__________________
Donna :)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.