Message Board

 

Main Section
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Jan

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 722
Reply with quote  #1 
Why do you think Zach said:
"I love you.  Always have always will." instead of their line of "always only you"?

Hidden meaning? or poor writing?


__________________
Jan
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,374
Reply with quote  #2 

JAN i caught that also,,,,,,,,,,just MO but i think this time when the secert comes out.....zendall will BE OVER,,,,,,for how long i don;t know, but something is different,,,,,,,and I think we will see ZACH with other women,,,,,,,,whom is a guessing game but i DON' GIVE A DAMN,cause i will watch NO MATTER WHAT or WHOM he is with........JMO

zachstruck

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,432
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
Why do you think Zach said:
"I love you.  Always have always will." instead of their line of "always only you"?

Hidden meaning? or poor writing?

You bet there was hidden meaning.   CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!    ! 


__________________
Zachstruck
CindyC

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 279
Reply with quote  #4 

Poor writing is the name of the game on AMC.This might be the Bear's version of the Twilight Zone. Sure seems it to me. Inconsistencies everywhere, but so what else is new. It's a shame to think that they actually get paid for this crap they put out.


__________________
Cindy C
TKdreamey

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 142
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaplatt

JAN i caught that also,,,,,,,,,,just MO but i think this time when the secert comes out.....zendall will BE OVER,,,,,,for how long i don;t know, but something is different,,,,,,,and I think we will see ZACH with other women,,,,,,,,whom is a guessing game but i DON' GIVE A DAMN,cause i will watch NO MATTER WHAT or WHOM he is with........JMO


Well said.  ICAM. 


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #6 
A consummate actor like Thorsten Kaye would not let that line go by if it was just bad writing....Mr. Kaye seems to be a genius with detail so I must assume that it was intentional.   I think it is just another clue regarding how Zach's world has tilted....Always only you is a nice saying but kind of a pie crust promise when you live in a world full of people including your children, etc.

I think the new Zach is more into openness, truth and reality.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 407
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zup
A consummate actor like Thorsten Kaye would not let that line go by if it was just bad writing....Mr. Kaye seems to be a genius with detail so I must assume that it was intentional.

Exactly, every word, look, and action is well thought and intentional.  In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the line was written with "always only you" and TK changed it to fit where Zach is right now.
Jan

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 722
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
exactly, every word, look, and action is well thought and intentional. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the line was written with "always only you" and TK changed it to fit where Zach is right now.


I was thinking the same thing when I asked the question - thanks brownpenny

__________________
Jan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.