Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Was today's preview a cruel joke or does Ian not make it.  My jaw dropped when he said I'm sorry we did everything we could.......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
Was today's preview a cruel joke or does Ian not make it.  My jaw dropped when he said I'm sorry we did everything we could.......

That same thought entered my mind, and I hope it's not true! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I know what you mean.  My jaw literally dropped.  I am thinking that Zach was dreaming.  I am hoping that Zach was dreaming.

June
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I gasped and "OH MY"

Ande
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I think ian does make it because in the SON spoilers it says that zach sees kendall talking to ian this week and he stops being angry with her. if ian had not made it, zach would still be angry at kendall even if she was talking to ian because she was too late.

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I posted in another thread that I too think Ian makes it.  My take on Dr. Joe's comment is that they the doctors did all they could but now it's up to Ian and God.  And Ian is a fighter.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Willa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
I posted in another thread that I too think Ian makes it.  My take on Dr. Joe's comment is that they the doctors did all they could but now it's up to Ian and God.  And Ian is a fighter.

Bee

Zach also tells Kendall that Ian needed his mother as the two of them are standing at the window of Ian's ICU looking in. So I also think he makes it.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee

Bee

It's either that or Zach imagines Joe giving him the worst news without Kendall there.  The spoilers indicate Ian survives.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.