Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I'm using an old netbook and free Hulu and it's working very well.  I've read complaints about how Hulu Plus is buggy on tablets, so I dusted off the netbook and it works just like it does on a PC or laptop.  I set it up on the treadmill and walk and run while watching - - - fun! 

For traveling though, this might not be convenient because I can only watch while in a WiFi area.  I was thinking about the iTunes Multi-pass, which is 20 episodes for $10.  Those can download while I have an internet connection, then they can be watched anywhere. 

Anyone using iTunes?  Anything else working well or not well?

Thanks for any input.

BTW, I really like being able to watch the current episode any time of the day I want.  I work out in the mornings, so if I wanted to watch AMC during my workout, it would have to be the previous day's show.

ETA:  So sorry!  I thought I was posting this on the General Discussion board!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
No problem, Kathy, I moved your post.

I loooove HuluPlus! I watch the show on my TV via a Roku box and on my Kindle Fire. It looks great and I really prefer watching it this way to broadcast TV.

I'm not an iTunes fan - I had to install it twice on one computer and it wouldn't install at all on another. When it worked, though, it was fine but I only installed it so I could watch the PP clips that were only on iTunes.

When I was working I would have been ecstatic if I could watch the show online anytime I wanted with a great picture and sound instead of on a tiny old b/w TV with crappy reception!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I use Hulu Plus on Roku streaming also, but I have had an iTunes acct for yrs, so I downloaded a couple of the first episodes to keep.  I plan to keep the best of Zach like before, if possible.  It worked fine on my iTunes - no problems. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I am using regular Hulu on my pc.  Will be getting Roku box and Hulu Plus eventually, but for now, this is working out just fine.
Yes, it is great to be able to watch any time, anywhere.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I was watching on Hulu, but last Sunday my son set me up with iTunes (too dumb to do it myself) so I could buy the Multi-Pass with automatic renewal because I want to continue my habit of keeping all TK material as permanently as possible. Both sites are working well so far.
sassygal

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I watch AMC on Hulu Plus... and I love watching at anytime of day.  I am absolutely loving this new AMC and of course TK bring my favorite soap character back...Zach...
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

I'll use Hulu for now and keep iTunes in mind if I need it.  I've never had a problem with it for music and movies, but I've never watched a TV show with it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I also watch on my tv with a Roku box and Hulu..............works great.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.