Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I am watching Port Charles for the first time. Can someone please tell me what happens to Arionna?? ( She is in the hospital right now and today Eve gave her a new medicine that will help her until she can get a liver transplant. If Ian gives her part of his liver, I am going to need a bucket!!) I am getting TIRED of Arionna and her "poor me" routine! Also, can you please tell me if Arionna was a popular character when she was on, or was she more like a Greenly, thorn in the side?? Thanks!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I am watching Port Charles for the first time. Can someone please tell me what happens to Arionna?? ( She is in the hospital right now and today Eve gave her a new medicine that will help her until she can get a liver transplant. If Ian gives her part of his liver, I am going to need a bucket!!) I am getting TIRED of Arionna and her "poor me" routine! Also, can you please tell me if Arionna was a popular character when she was on, or was she more like a Greenly, thorn in the side?? Thanks!!

SPOILER SPACE

Arianna survives with a liver donation from Karen and leaves town while Ian and Eve are away.

As for Arianna's popularity....unfortunately, no, she was not popular. I say "unfortunately" because she should have been popular...she should have had viewers rooting for her. If she and her plight had been treated seriously, then she would have been exactly the kind of character I would have been interested in seeing Ian fall in love with - especially since by the time she showed up, I loathed Eve.

Other viewers may not have had as conflicted a view about why they just wanted her to go. But no...she wasn't popular. But on the other hand...neither was Eve. Anyway, I wouldn't compare Arianna to Greenlee at all.  Arianna was an innocent victim.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Christy!! I agree - at first, I thought Arianna would be a perfect match - and would be a lot more entertaining to watch the "love" evolve with Ian...
Now I have another question... I know Eve was a TWIT, but I like Lucy with Ian (THAT is on Saturdays, once a week...) That 50 second shower scene was HOT and Lucy actually cares about Ian more than she cares about herself!! Amazing!! Were they together when the program went off the air??? Did they ever get married??
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks, Christy!! I agree - at first, I thought Arianna would be a perfect match - and would be a lot more entertaining to watch the "love" evolve with Ian...
Now I have another question... I know Eve was a TWIT, but I like Lucy with Ian (THAT is on Saturdays, once a week...) That 50 second shower scene was HOT and Lucy actually cares about Ian more than she cares about herself!! Amazing!! Were they together when the program went off the air??? Did they ever get married??

SPOILER SPACE

Yes, Ian and Lucy were still very much together - but not married.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.