Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

What a fantastic party!  Kathy, Christy, and Gina did just an AMAZING job of organizing a wonderful get-together.  The food was delicious, the company was wonderful, and Thorsten was, well, Thorsten.  Swear to goddess, that man looks better every time I see him!

The digital camera industry was in full swing. There were cute tote bags and door prizes.  Our ladies know how to throw a shindig!  Trinity is a REALLY pretty place, right there on the Hudson with a beautiful view, and the weather was perfect - literally, "a windy autumn day". 

Thorsten wore his clothes instead of Zach's, and I prefer him in his own.  Pinstripes are OK, but I'm more of a jeans, sweater, and boots kind of girl, myself.  He was as usual, just great with everyone, and it was so fun to see the folks who had never met him before.  To a person, they all admitted (as I did last January) that the rest of us were NOT exaggerating!  His amazing memory was working as usual, as he asked about people's children and lives.  He seemed to be having as good a time as we were.  (And we were having a REALLY good time!)

Again, thanks so much to Gina and the twins, and the wonderful folks at Trinity for making this an enjoyable and very memorable event.  And thanks to Thorsten for his kindness and care for all!

Kay

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

May I just ditto Kay?  This was the party of the year!

Good times, with old friends and new, and the greatest guy the world.

It doesn't get any better than that......and Manhattan may never be  the same.....LOLOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Hi Kay and Ann -- I am so happy that you had a great time, but then again, we all knew you would!!  Thanks for sharing.  June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Hi Kay and Ann -- I am so happy that you had a great time, but then again, we all knew you would!!  Thanks for sharing.  June

Me too. Thank you for sharing Kay&Ann.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I had such a great time meeting new people and seeing familiar faces.  I wish I could have had the chance to sit down and chat with every single person there! 

Gina- Thanks to you and the twins, Kathy and Christy, for all the hard work you did pulling that event together.  It was flawlessly fun and if Thorsten does decide to make it an annual event, go ahead and sign me up for a lifetime subscription, Baby!  I am there!

Thanks also to Trinity Restaurant.  It was FABULOUS!  The food was excellent and Sheena was so nice.  She fit right into our wild bunch. 

I can't stop gushing so I'm just gush to myself so you guys don't have to read it all...hehe. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccachick_1

Gina- Thanks to you and the twins for all the hard work you did pulling that event together.  I was flawlessly fun and if Thorsten does decide to make it an annual event, go ahead and sign me up for a lifetime subscription, Baby!  I am there!

Me too!  Me too!  Let us know when the next one is scheduled.  Can we make reservations today?  Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
JerseyGirl521

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

The whole event was fabulous, thanks to everyone who planned it!

Quote:

To a person, they all admitted (as I did last January) that the rest of us were NOT exaggerating!

You sure as hell weren't. I already wanna see him again!

Quote:
She fit right into our wild bunch. 

Hey! I was perfectly cool and calm.

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks so much I can't wait to read all about the wonderful memories everyone has and see all the photos.  I am so glad everyone had a great time.  Someday I'll manage to met this wonderful man.

Welcome back everyone.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

edited

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccachick_1

Here are some pics!!!

http://www.fchsbulldogs.com/fun/tk10706/

THE HAIR!!!   OH GOD!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
wicca - Thank-you so much for the pictures!! The ones from the back - of his hair!! OH MY GOD!! How could you not ask him if you could run your fingers through it???
Zendallinhershey

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Gina, Kathy and Christy,

Thank you for creating perfect function. You did a SUPERB job. 

This was my first TK meeting and it exceeded my expectations.  What a gracious and sincere gentlemen.  When approached he gave you his undivided attention the entire time you were in his company.   

I was enjoying myself so much with the ladies and gentlemen at my table I didn't get a chance to meet as many people as I would have liked.

Thank you again for a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to sneaking away for another event.

Hope you enjoyed the chocolates.

Maryann

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Wicca thanks for the pics, my goodness that man is sexy, i love the way that one little piece of hair just falls on his forhead,  and don't get me started on those eyes, i have never felt this way about an actor before,but he draws you in just watching him in pics,  you can't stop yourself from falling, WOWWHAT A GORGEOUS MAN.
jgrant4218

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

The pics were wonderful...the next best thing to being there.

Thanks for sharing

Joanne

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

hi,

I am still walking around in my dream!  It was so amazing...even my husband

was very, very impressed with Thorsten & the entire event!  I loved every

minute of it & couldn't get over how sweet he was & how he made every

person there feel as if they were his special friends.  When he first walked up

to our table, he greeted us as if we were long lost friends & was just so personable & incredibly friendly.  I was blown completely away & I guess he

thought I was nuts, because it took me completely by surprise when he walked straight up to us as if he'd known us forever.  I was weak-kneed &

having butterflies & my heart was flip-flopping & I almost started bawling!

Everyone I met----everyone-- was fantastic & I'm so privileged to have been

there.  Big thank yous to Kathy, Gina & Christy for organizing this & if you do

make it a yearly event...I'll be there!  Thorsten ROCKS!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What a GREAT party!  I want to thank Kathy, Christy and Gina again for putting this wonderful event together and I enjoyed seeing all my good buddies and meeting new ones as well.  I had a wonderful time.  TK was, as usual, his charming, friendly and spectacularly handsome self! 

Thanks Fil!
KathyNYC

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for a wonderful day. It was great to meet so many fun TK fans and to of course see the very fabulous Thorsten Kaye. He is just the nicest man. When he first came in, I saw him shake someone's hand and say, "Hi, I am Thorsten Kaye." ..like we all didn't know exactly who he was..LOL

Thanks for all for putting this event together. Thanks to everyone who helped klutzy me maneuveur around with my crutches. And thanks especially to Kathy, who was very generous and kind to me. I very much appreciate it. : )
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyNYC
Thanks for a wonderful day. It was great to meet so many fun TK fans and to of course see the very fabulous Thorsten Kaye. He is just the nicest man. When he first came in, I saw him shake someone's hand and say, "Hi, I am Thorsten Kaye." ..like we all didn't know exactly who he was..LOL

Thanks for all for putting this event together. Thanks to everyone who helped klutzy me maneuveur around with my crutches. And thanks especially to Kathy, who was very generous and kind to me. I very much appreciate it. : )

Back atcha, Kathy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

What an absolutely fantastic time!  Thank you so much Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing and arranging such a wonderful experience.  Trinity was the perfect setting.

What can I add to everything else others have already posted?  It was fantastic to spend time with new friends (who already felt like old friends by the time we actually met face to face).  Thorsten was, as you all have said so many times, the consummate gentleman and such a warm, genuine person.  We had quite a nice, in depth conversation about so many different things and he has an uncanny ability to make you feel that you're the only person in the room for those few minutes shared in conversation.  I am completely and totally impressed with the real Thorsten Kaye...in addition to the fabulous actor that I see on television.

Truly a very memorable day...my thanks and gratitude to all of you who made it one helluva party! 

Banner thanks to Monica.
NCsurfer

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
wicca - Thank-you so much for the pictures!! The ones from the back - of his hair!! OH MY GOD!! How could you not ask him if you could run your fingers through it???

My screen still has chocolate smudges from trying to do the 3-D thing with those hair shots. Thank you w/c!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Thanks so much to everyone for a lifelong memory!!

I am a TK virgin and it was an amazing first!! Thanks Donna for taking my pix which came out unbelieveable. I showed everyone I know and they want to know who he is!! Believe me I told them!! I'm so glad I got to ask him my sport questions- Baseball- and found out he's not a big fan but likes the Tigers!!! Also had hockey talk. I forgot to ask him if he has a tatoo{ Anybody know if he does?} Cant wait to see you all again!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.