Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

The old board simply was no longer adequate to our needs. Hopefully, this board, which gives us the ability to better organize and moderate discussions, will be more flexible and efficient.

Due to the large number of new posters, we have also decided to require email registration in order to post. This will allow us greater control, and benefits users as well; registered members receive the ability to upload avatars, subscribe to threads, append signatures, hold private messages, etc.

There will be a learning curve involved for all of us but we can figure it out. In the meantime the old board will remain open so that discussions there may be restarted here.

UPDATE 04/24/06: The lease on our old board expired and it is now history. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I think I'm really going to love this new board, Kathy, Christy, and Gina!  It seems to have everything you could want. Thank you so much for putting this up.    

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I like this new board. I'm sure I'll love it once I get used to it.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I love the new messageboard setup! It was a bit of a shock when I first clicked on the Messageboard link and this came up onscreen, and it might take some time for me to learn how to find my way around, but I really do love it!

Fantastic job (as usual!), Ladies!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.