Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I really hadn't planned on making another mvid for a while, but sometimes inspiration comes.  So, we've got old clips, new clips, and everything in between clips set to a rock duet by Sting and Annie Lennox.  I want to also thank Vickie for a small clip of Kendall I used...I forgot to mention her in my credits.

With today's wonderful news about TK signing on to stay at AMC for the foreseeable future and then the ominous appearance of "Hannah"...I just thought we needed a chance to enjoy Zach and Kendall doing what they do best...chemistry!

Hope you enjoy.  Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated!

To view only: 

To download:  http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1EA58EBE4E7E8384

Banner thanks to Monica.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Wow Abby just wow.  Thanks for sharing it was really great.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Abby, I loved it! All the great scenes were there (and I loved your speculation at the future there. The editing was fabulous. I love watching all the mvids that you all make on this site. Thank you!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, Abby...love the song and the clips were a perfect match...What a great way to end my night!
Roseann
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Abby, I really enjoyed this!  Your mvid edits are always fantastic, and the clips placed perfect to match the lyrics.  I really needed this after watching HFH make goo goo eyes at Zach.  She can't even compete with the eyezex between Zach and Kendall.  Perfect timing on posting. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Really great!!!! I loved it.  Thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Your song choice totally rocked! (I was rockin' to Team Slater here at work, then realized I needed to turn my speakers down, lol)  I loved the mix between newer and older clips. Great mvid!

Monica

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

LOVED it Abby. Too cute Zach blowing kisses to Spike. AWESOME job.Thank you for sharing.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.