Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I thought that since Thursday and Friday last week were Zendall free it would be a good time to post the next part in the series.

Part VII in the Zendall series is a montage of scenes from 10/17/06 – 12/01/06 with a recap of the reunion from Part VI through Zach telling Kendall he bought the house.  During this time frame Zach and Kendall's relationship grows stronger as a couple and closer as a family while they learn how to avoid hurting each other along the way.   There is quiet a variety of music from Rock, Pop, Country and Movie Soundtracks and is by Nickelback, Daughtry, Losing Abby and Alabama and music from the soundtrack “Tarzan” and “Prince of Tides”. 

For those who are not familiar with the series I have posted the YouTube links to all 7 parts.  If anyone wants a download file please let me know and I will be happy to provide one.    

Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. 

Vickie

Part VII - Welcome Home

October 17, 2006 – December 1, 2006

Reunion  - Team Slater

http://download.yousendit.com/FA886D081152197A

Part I – And Then I Kissed Him

June 10, 2004 – NYE, 2005

Part II – You Are My Queen

New Year’s Day, 2006 – February 6, 2006

Part III – Loving You Is Who I Am

Mardi Gras Ball – Wedding Day, 2006

Part IV – Why Do I Love You So

Wedding Day, 2006 – August 2, 2006

Part V – Do We Have A Chance

August 2, 2006 – October 4, 2006

Arrest, Trial, and Separation

Part VI – When I Say I Do – The Reunion

October 13, 2006 – October 17, 2006

My YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tkpoetry

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Vicky thanks!  Never apologize for providing us with entertainment.  Especially when Zen isn't expected on again until Tuesday.  The show is totally boring so watching videos from you talented people and old shows is all we get.  Thanks again.

ETA:  That was so good.  Zen are so fun to watch!!  Thanks so much for sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

OMG Vickie, you did it again!  Thank you so much for these.  Since we haven't had TK for a while, this just made my morning.  You're good girl.

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Vickie...Thank you!!!  You do spoil us.  Absolutely beautiful...
Roseann
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Vickie, this is another wonderful vid.  From hours and hours of material (and we know every moment of TK is precious), you have sifted through the more important stuff.  And for all that hard work that you are doing and sharing the results for us to enjoy, you are apologizing?  I say, keep the videos coming, please

Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Sorry to post so many mvids lately but there has just been so many good scenes to cover and I thought that since Thursday and Friday last week were Zendall free it would be a good time to post the next part in the series.

Part VII in the Zendall series is a montage of scenes from 10/17/06 – 12/01/06 with a recap of the reunion from Part VI through Zach telling Kendall he bought the house.  During this time frame Zach and Kendall's relationship grows stronger as a couple and closer as a family while they learn how to avoid hurting each other along the way.   There is quiet a variety of music from Rock, Pop, Country and Movie Soundtracks and is by Nickelback, Daughtry, Losing Abby and Alabama and music from the soundtrack “Tarzan” and “Prince of Tides”. 

For those who are not familiar with the series I have posted the YouTube links to all 7 parts.  If anyone wants a download file please let me know and I will be happy to provide one.    

Vickie

Part VII - Welcome Home

Reunion  - Team Slater

My YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tkpoe

I am truly amazed at how beautifully you make these mvids!!  I love this one the most because not only did you incorporate the music, but you put in there words in the different scenes!!!  I LOVE hearing the words with the background music!!  How talented you are!!!!  Thank you for all your time and work, absolutely fantastic!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I LOVE the storytelling you incorporate into your vids. Thank you so much. And please ... keep them coming!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Vickie!  Another great one!  I just love this anthology series you are making.  I love that I can start at the beginning and watch this beautiful couple unfold to beautiful music.  Thank you for sharing and for all your hard work.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I’m having a Zendall Blast night …..the Zendall series can be the March Madness of 2007.

Vickie, thank you for sharing your talents and showing us what an amazing couple they are and the precious moments and memories.

Bonnie

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thank you Vickie, another great video.   Maybe this week we'll have more great moments for you to choose from.

Thanks Mon
Fitnessmaven1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hi Vickie,

You know I'm a big fan of ALL your Mvids, but this one is really unbelievably wonderful--you tell a beautiful story with the perfect music and some "in their own words" at just the right times.  Never apologize for posting too much.  We all love  your work and are grateful to you for doing it!

Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpoetry

Sorry to post so many mvids lately but there has just been so many good scenes to cover and I thought that since Thursday and Friday last week were Zendall free it would be a good time to post the next part in the series.

Vickie

Part VII - Welcome Home

Reunion  - Team Slater

My YouTube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tkpoetry

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.