Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,211
Reply with quote  #1 
I was counting down the days and minutes to your return and when I saw Ridge

holding and kissing Caroline...it was a gorgeous sight indeed because no one does it

like Ridge!!!

Your presence changes the dynamic of the show...



today is the first B&B episode of 2016 with substance!

can't wait for the next episode!!

Welcome back Thorsten!!

__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I was counting down the days and minutes to your return and when I saw Ridge

holding and kissing Caroline...it was a gorgeous sight indeed because no one does it

like Ridge!!!

Your presence changes the dynamic of the show...



today is the first B&B episode of 2016 with substance!

can't wait for the next episode!!

Welcome back Thorsten!!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #3 
I do hope that Ridge will hold Caroline again some time soon Thomas is back to town with Douglas I do wonder where is Caroline? And how did Caroline allow Thomas to come with Douglas alone? I do hope we will have some answers to these questions very soon. I do hope that we will know all so how is Douglas bio father? I do not think it's Thomas. Ridge will have the news of life 😊
Katbert

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 361
Reply with quote  #4 
I heard that Ridge is on today (finally!!) AND he's holding the babies!!!
Can't wait to get home and watch.[love][kiss]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,211
Reply with quote  #5 
Ridge is back!!!    [clap][clap][clap][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][agree][agree][agree][wavey1][wavey1] Great start to the week!!!
__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge is back!!!    [clap][clap][clap][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][agree][agree][agree][wavey1][wavey1] Great start to the week!!!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #7 
Ridge is going to have a big story line and we hope to see him allot more now. Thomas is back in town and he is bringing Douglas with him I hope and wish that the truth about Douglas will come out I hope Caroline will be back to. Ridge and Caroline were my favorite couple in the past. I still think Ridge was very happy with Caroline 😍
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,211
Reply with quote  #8 
Caroline and Ridge sizzled! I think there will be a chance for them again because Bill is sniffing Katie

and that upsets Brooke so she will put a stop to that!

Ridge will finally use up all his patience with Brooke's so called "concerns' for Bill and ask for time

apart(great suggestion )!Brooke will then use this time to find a way to get into Bill's bed

before Katie!LOL




I just got an idea...Ridge and Thomas meet Flo and of course she is instantly attracted to Ridge and

Thomas tries to seduce her but he is out of his league...papa has all the CHARM!

__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Caroline and Ridge sizzled! I think there will be a chance for them again because Bill is sniffing Katie

and that upsets Brooke so she will put a stop to that!

Ridge will finally use up all his patience with Brooke's so called "concerns' for Bill and ask for time

apart(great suggestion )!Brooke will then use this time to find a way to get into Bill's bed

before Katie!LOL




I just got an idea...Ridge and Thomas meet Flo and of course she is instantly attracted to Ridge and

Thomas tries to seduce her but he is out of his league...papa has all the CHARM!
Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #10 
You have great ideas for story line with Ridge of course woman can't resist Ridge's charm he has a way with woman and no one can argue with that. Thomas and Ridge were all ways in odds when it comes to woman Ridge all ways wins in the end I do not see Ridge and Brook together for long. But I do hope Caroline will be back some time soon her son Douglas will be in LA she should be to and getting close to Ridge once again.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,211
Reply with quote  #11 
Ridge spoke from his heart..too bad Brooke wasn't there to hear it!

He is eloquent and FANTASTICO!


__________________



Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge spoke from his heart..too bad Brooke wasn't there to hear it!

He is eloquent and FANTASTICO!

Tullas

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #13 
I really loved what Ridge said about Caroline they were a great couple and I miss them together they were a fun couple and Ridge was very happy with Caroline. And I was hopping to see them back with each other but Bell disappointed us fans I am a big fan of Caroline and Ridge. I loved what Ridge said about Caroline and it was from the heart Ridge was hurting he really loved her.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.