Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
OK, now that makes up for Sheri Shepherd saying the earth is flat.  And I loved hearing Whoopi calling Thorsten her friend! 

That and the clips of Zach and Liza were the best part of the interview.

Clip for those who missed it:  Jamie Luner on The View

Site Meter

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Oh yes, I just saw The View and was so excited when Jamie Luner came out.   I didn't know she was going to be on.   I wish they would have had Thorsten on with her.   That would have been awesome.   Thanks for the clip! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I kept wondering if the MAHN was in the wings watching!!

Ande
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for putting the clip up so quickly.

I squeeeeeeeed when Whoopie referred to Thorsten as her friend.   Sweet!!!

I love that they showed the clips and TK got face time on the View!!!   And I thought Jamie looked very pretty and came across very well.

I think I may like Liza just a little bit more now.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Osanna

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

That black jack table scene was HOT <>
  but then TK is one HOT guy I simply love watching him.
I have been watching clips old and new of his scenes over and over.

Thanks for the clip

I wish TK would make an appearance ion Dallas 

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks Christy, i think JL is a beautiful woman, i think she looks good with  ZACH....but so does FRANCESCA, decisions, decisions...JMO

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ditto Christy!

I think The View Moderator should invite her "friend" as a guest/guest host one of these days

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I thought it was great that TK got a few mentions.  And LOVED that he was featured in the clips that they showed.

I'm embarassed to admit that I pre-juded JL based on Pratt's comments about her.

I can NOW say I was wrong . . . she came across as a very nice person.

June
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I watched it too in hopes that there would be a surprise walk-on visit by the Mahn. At least he got a mention and some screen time. I still think that of the two girls, I prefer Cesca to Liza. I think she is probably a nicer and better person.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy, it was a nice surprise.  I dont usually watch the View as they are so noisy and all talk at once  and drown each other out, so this was a real treat. Thank you.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Christy - Thanks for the clip - Saw it but want to see it again - Loved the remark from Whoopi - Thought Jamie was very nice and came accross very well - I was thinking that when Pratt made the remarks he may have wanted Jamie to avoid some of the rough treatment that Tamara received - Glad that Liza and Francesca will be there for Zach and that Reese has been there for him.  Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
OK, now that makes up for Sheri Shepherd saying the earth is flat.  And I loved hearing Whoopi calling Thorsten her friend! 

That and the clips of Zach and Liza were the best part of the interview.

Clip for those who missed it:  Jamie Luner on The View

Site Meter

Thank you so much,Christy,I had missed it. Aw Yes,That was nice hearing Whoopi calling Thorsten her friend.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Site Meter

And I loved the little giddy girly look/shrug she gave when she called him that - I think she's as smitten as we all are!  Whoopi, you're always welcome to come here and swoon with the rest of us.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Ok,i can't stop Staring at the GORGEOUS pic of TK above the message board,and he is staring right back at ME.lol.I know i could not put 2 words together much less eat with him,oh my gosh,how do you Ladies do it? lol. Have to say LOVE the beard on him too.lol.As Alina would say,RUGGEDLY HANDSOME indeed!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I loved Sherri's reaction, too & does anyone remember the Emmys skit when she ran on stage & "smelled" him??  LOL- she so cracked me up! 
As for Sushi, I like California & cucumber rolls.  But like you said, Mary, who could eat around TK?  I'm sure I'd be like Lucy with Wm Holden & the infamous spaghetti scene!  Thanks for sharing the sushi tidbit! 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I was so thinking the big guy would come out......Sad ,sad............Loved seeing the clips.........I want to see him on the view..........Come on get him out there....He could talk about his book!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I loved Sherri's reaction, too & does anyone remember the Emmys skit when she ran on stage & "smelled" him??  LOL- she so cracked me up! 
As for Sushi, I like California & cucumber rolls.  But like you said, Mary, who could eat around TK?  I'm sure I'd be like Lucy with Wm Holden & the infamous spaghetti scene!  Thanks for sharing the sushi tidbit! 

Sharon, Oh yes,i remember that Emmy skit when Sherri ran on stage & smelled TK.Lucky Sherri.lol. Too funny.

And speaking of TOO FUNNY,that is my FAVORITE "I Love Lucy" episode you are talking about at the Brown Derby with Bill Holden,no matter how many times i watch it,i still laugh.Ethel taking out her little scissors from her purse to cut Lucy"s spagetti.LoL.  I know Christy&Kathy Love that show too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Oh can I call TK my friend?    Well guess not since we've never met and never will.     I've always like JL.   Anyone remember Growing Pains?     I'm not sure I like the new Liza though.   I'm really not thrilled with Zach growing closer to cheating ho Kendall.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Would love to see TK on The View - The skit where Sherri ran up to him was great - Loved his expression - Loved Whoopie calling Thorsten her friend - Is fun trying to decide what Whoopie is thinking from her expressions - Hope they have TK on the View soon- Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.