Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
  ITA...... ANYTHING that results in getting TK back on my TV on a regular (and hopefully DAILY basis) as soon as possible will be ok with me. This extended absence is driving me nuts and it's NOT getting easier with time. Six years provided enough time to for me to succumb to a very strong  Zach- addiction from which I do not wish to escape. I just want him back!
    If I can't have Zach, I do think Mandy's OLTL dual role idea would be interesting and I'm sure TK could do it beautifully IF (as Searose said) HE wanted to.
   Whatever you do next, Thorsten, do it WHERE I CAN SEE IT....AND SOON, PLEASE !!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

IA- we need him back on our screens asap!  I'm like the lady in the movie commercial that said, "my life isn't as long as yours"!!  Hurry TK!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
IA as well.    I want him to be happy, which he was really in great spirits on the cruise.    However, I need him on my screen in some fashion.

Beverly

Happy Mother's Day to all who are moms.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

I want him to be happy too and glad that you saw he was in good spirits on the cruise - I admire how so important family and extended family are to TK and Susan - I sure would love to see him on TV every day too - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 

Check out the newest SID for information about OLTL and about the Cruise - The next SID will have more information - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.