Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Did I hear that correctly?  Did I really hear the air traffic controller say to Ryan Lavery "It's all about you right now"?    Yikes.  On land, in the air, probably at sea as well, it is always all about Ryan.  Then again....he CAN command doctors and lawyers to do his bidding.  He CAN run multi-gazillion dollar businesses with minimal effort.  He CAN butt into the lives of just about everyone in PV.  He CAN fly and smoothly land a jet with just a few words of encouragement.  Unfortunately, I CANNOT stand this character. 

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Yup......

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

LOL...I was dying during the Ryan-lands-the-plane scenes. All I could think of was this movie, one of the funniest of all time, IMO. I just wish I could find on YouTube the scene where they showed the automatic pilot.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Kathy I'm not sure which movie you're referring to, but my hubby thinks it so reminded him of "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", when Buddy Hackett, alongside Mickey Rooney, was trying to land the plane when Jim Backus, the
real pilot had passed out!!  I think that's a very apt comparison, personally.
Anyone else think so??    

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

LOL...I was dying during the Ryan-lands-the-plane scenes. All I could think of was this movie, one of the funniest of all time, IMO. I just wish I could find on YouTube the scene where they showed the automatic pilot.

Kathy,

It's Airplane.    Just Airplane.

Ryan just looks more stupid now.

Thank you.....thank you........thank you.   Oh God, I forgot how much that movie makes me laugh.  Oh, I think I'm going to have to rent this one again.   What about the part where "June Cleaver" speaks jive. Check it out here:  

OMG......Oh thank you for making me laugh. -Zachstruck

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't call him Shirley! One of the funniest movies of all time, perfect. Barbara Billingsley could have taken Richie with one hand tied behind her back.

And how about one of my fave music videos.

Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

"Airplane" ranks as one of my favorites....I laugh straight through the credits at the end....because they are hysterical as well. 

Captivated

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Kathy, the automatic pilot makes a couple of appearances in Airplane! Part 5.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Airplane is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.  Just reading this thread has me hysterical and yes, I too thought of that movie the second Ryan got in the pilot's seat.  June

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

Yes, my husband and son were around yesterday and started quoting Airplane lines during Ryan's scenes. They thought it was hysterical. I thought AMC was doing a Staples "Easy Button" commercial at first.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

That movie Airplane cracks me up too.It's SO FUNNY. When they say,get into crash position and they do.lol.Thank you Kathy for posting this.I am going to have to rent this movie.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't call him Shirley! One of the funniest movies of all time, perfect. Barbara Billingsley could have taken Richie with one hand tied behind her back.

And how about one of my fave music videos.

Christy,this music video i just watched is Funny.Don't know who these people are,lol,but it did crack me up.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 

My hubby who doesn't watch AMC walked in yesterday while Ryan was trying to land the plane and said, "Oh Man, they let the Monkey fly the plane. I hope that lady's(Annie) ready to die. Well, at least Zach will take care of the kids." He then grabbed a beer and left the room.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.