Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
we have to Vote like crazy this week for Cam.Even if he does Great,(which we know he will)that doesn't mean he will be safe as we all know,Remember Sabrina? Oh,and i feel it's best to vote early even if you haven't seen him dance yet,lol,the phone lines are less busy then,Well,they have been for me.GO Cam!

P.S.Ok,if i do notice that my Maks&Mel haven't done well,and are in the bottom of the ranking,would you all be mad at me & hate me if i gave them some votes?lol.I am not saying i will,i just SO also want my Maks in the finals.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

You're right - we have to vote, vote, vote.  Remember that when Sabrina and Cam were in the bottom 2, that Jane and Marie had both gotten lower scores from the judges, but must have gotten more fan votes.  (  )

I just gave Cam ALLLLLLL of my votes (hint hint - none saved for you know who).  I think he was once again low-balled by the judges, especially on his ChaCha!  They just don't seem to love Camyta!

Go Cam - we're pulling for ya!      Kathy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Cam was good........but I didn't like that cha-cha. I didn't like the choreography and Cam didn't seem to be having a whole lot of fun...maybe he didn't like it either. But, as usual, he gave it his all........and I gave him all my votes.......and then some.  I thought his waltz was beautiful! I love the way he carries himself.....his shoulders, the arch of his back. I hope he makes it to the next round.

My husband says that after this season of DWTS, he sending me to rehab....
he thinks I'm addicted!.....he's right.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
I thought Cam deserved all 10's for the first dance....perfect song, too.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Poor Cam can't catch a break.  They raved about his Viennese waltz and then didn't give him the 10s to go with the praise.  Stupid judges.

I think we need to start calling Cam the Energizer Bunny of television.  He just keeps going, and going, and going....  I hope he doesn't suffer from insomnia - he needs every wink of sleep he can get to balance out how hard he works!

Rock on, Cameron!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Poor Cam can't catch a break.  They raved about his Viennese waltz and then didn't give him the 10s to go with the praise.  Stupid judges.

I think we need to start calling Cam the Energizer Bunny of television.  He just keeps going, and going, and going....  I hope he doesn't suffer from insomnia - he needs every wink of sleep he can get to balance out how hard he works!

Rock on, Cameron!

STUPID judges indeed Gina.That is the one thing that hasalways drived me crazy when they praise them and then their scores don't go with the praise as you said.I LOVE this show,,but it can also really upset me.lol.Cam was GREAT.He deserves to continue on,I like that ..the Energizer Bunny of televison. GO Cam!!!

I love both these ladies,but i am hoping either Maria or Jenny leaves tomorrow night.They brought Richard Simmons out of the woodwork.lol.I haven't seen him in a long time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

You're right - we have to vote, vote, vote.  Remember that when Sabrina and Cam were in the bottom 2, that Jane and Marie had both gotten lower scores from the judges, but must have gotten more fan votes.  (  )

I just gave Cam ALLLLLLL of my votes (hint hint - none saved for you know who).  I think he was once again low-balled by the judges, especially on his ChaCha!  They just don't seem to love Camyta!

Go Cam - we're pulling for ya!      Kathy

Sorry,don't know for you know who you mean.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

LOL!    Uh - - - let me remind you Mary!  (I was trying not to get you in trouble with TK!)

Quote from above:  P.S.Ok,if i do notice that my Maks&Mel haven't done well,and are in the bottom of the ranking,would you all be mad at me & hate me if i gave them some votes?lol.I am not saying i will,i just SO also want my Maks in the finals.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

LOL!    Uh - - - let me remind you Mary!  (I was trying not to get you in trouble with TK!)

Quote from above:  P.S.Ok,if i do notice that my Maks&Mel haven't done well,and are in the bottom of the ranking,would you all be mad at me & hate me if i gave them some votes?lol.I am not saying i will,i just SO also want my Maks in the finals.

oh that.lol.Please let me try to explain myself,i never said i would vote for them,and i did give all my votes to Cam.I do like Cam and think he is improving all the time.I sure hope he is safe tonight.Now,anyone that knows me,knows i have talked about Maks the past few seasons,and i just can't turn off my feelings for him,i do LOVE him and always want him to do well dancing. But i did promise TK i would vote for Cam and i did.I LOVE TK to pieces.He is my Favorite Actor.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Last night I was giving all of my votes to Cam - but before I had done that I was told that I had reached the limit from my phone line!! It only took 3 votes and that is wrong.

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Last night I was giving all of my votes to Cam - but before I had done that I was told that I had reached the limit from my phone line!! It only took 3 votes and that is wrong.

Bonnie,that sure is wrong.We were supposed to get 5 votes.Did you try calling back again?Luckily all my votes went through.But that has happened to me in the past.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Hi Ladies, I haven't watched anything yet, but seeing that the Dancing with the stars icon has gone from the Home Page, I take it that Cam didn't make it. I gave him my 5 votes from middle of the ocean between Puerto Rico and Aruba, it took me for ever, I think it was dial up. I've taped it, so I will be watching it and the results show to see how everyone did, of course, its the votes that count. Willl get back to you.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.