Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I found this website online today... Seems that Zendall is THE Number 1 couple & TK is number 5 on Best Male Actor poll... Must move the Mahn up!

Also they have a Best Fan Website... & of course this site is the best on the Web...

To those of you who are interested...

http://www.votethesoaps.com/?home

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Teresa, I stopped voting on VTS long time ago.  Does not seem to be legitimate the way voting is done and the kind of results that they show, except for the soap itself.  It is as if they spin the wheel and see which couple or which actor shows up at the top.  Actors who have been off the show for months, or even couple of years, show up at the top, couples that are dead and gone keep showing up, someone who has never had a single meaningful scene EVER show up repeatedly as the best in acting category?  I would love to see Zach/TK at the top every single day, but this site is a waste of time and effort, just my opinion though.

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Teresa, I stopped voting on VTS long time ago.  Does not seem to be legitimate the way voting is done and the kind of results that they show, except for the soap itself.  It is as if they spin the wheel and see which couple or which actor shows up at the top.  Actors who have been off the show for months, or even couple of years, show up at the top, couples that are dead and gone keep showing up, someone who has never had a single meaningful scene EVER show up repeatedly as the best in acting category?  I would love to see Zach/TK at the top every single day, but this site is a waste of time and effort, just my opinion though.

Thanks Searose... I am so new to this that I had no idea.  Appreciate the information & sorry about the post...seems like it was a waste of time.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Teresa, I still vote there every day although it's gotten more difficult to keep Thorsten in the Top 5 Actors category.  As long as TK is on my screen, I guess I'll keep wasting my time.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Teresa, I still vote there everyday & you will find the results I've posted in this thread previously & many others.  But don't stop- I still think we need to keep the mahn on top everywhere!  It's a habit with me. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Thanks Searose... I am so new to this that I had no idea.  Appreciate the information & sorry about the post...seems like it was a waste of time.

Teresa I don't think it's ever a waste of time to vote for Thorsten. I vote at VTS every day and whether or not it's accurate, I always feel like I've done something good

Thanks Mon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Congratulations Thorsten #1 Actor in Daytime today,  Nov. 2-2009, VTS!!  You certainly deserved this honor & we all think you are #1 everyday!  Keep voting ladies- let's send him off in style!!  Best Actor!!

Also congrats to Zendall- #1 Couple/congrats AM- Best looking.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

TK..."#1 Actor in Daytime"....they got that right!!!  Congratulations, Thorsten!      Thanks for the info, Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Congrats Thorsten- Best Actor Daytime- Votethesoaps.com again today- Sun, 11-08-09!!!!
2nd time in less than a wk - Best Actor!!  You Rock, TK!
Let's keep him at the top so he can leave in grand style, ladies!  Keep voting! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Congrats again, TK!!! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.