Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

In what universe is Ryan Lavery a VIP?  First, he's a "friend" of the governor, now, he's a VIP??  What am I missing?  I guess I'll have to lay off the ff button!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes he is,

Very Impertinent Prick

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtheamazon
Yes he is,

Very Impertinent Prick

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

I was mentally throwing things at the screen through that entire exchange. In the first place I've never been able to fathom Ryan and Annie's monumental stupidity in leaving town without their children when she knew her brother was closing in. What kind of fucking (literally and figuratively) morons entrust their children's safety to someone long distance? Oh, I know we're talking about the Laverys; the question is only rhetorical -- obviously these morons would do it.

On a related issue, doesn't Babe make rotted-out tree stumps look intelligent? What kind of dummy takes another parent's child out on a date with a virtual stranger who (as far as she knows) hasn't even met that child's parents? And for that matter what kind of dummy is Julia to pass Emma off to Babe, just because Kathy is "sick" and because Zach and Kendall's plate is suddenly too full? Wildwind is huge. There is no way for two little kids to be kept separated in it? And wasn't the plan for Zach and Kendall to keep Emma for the time being? Why is it all of a sudden too much for them, when we keep hearing how well Spike and Ian are doing?

Another prime example of shitty, inconsistent writing, with characters serving a plot rather than the other way around, and making fools of them and the audience in the process. Lose-lose for everyone.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I didn't see today's show, but I am still trying to figure out where Ryan gets all of his money from.  If he had so much then whey did he need Zach to invest in his new company??

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I was mentally throwing things at the screen through that entire exchange. In the first place I've never been able to fathom Ryan and Annie's monumental stupidity in leaving town without their children when she knew her brother was closing in. What kind of fucking (literally and figuratively) morons entrust their children's safety to someone long distance? Oh, I know we're talking about the Laverys; the question is only rhetorical -- obviously these morons would do it.

On a related issue, doesn't Babe make rotted-out tree stumps look intelligent? What kind of dummy takes another parent's child out on a date with a virtual stranger who (as far as she knows) hasn't even met that child's parents? And for that matter what kind of dummy is Julia to pass Emma off to Babe, just because Kathy is "sick" and because Zach and Kendall's plate is suddenly too full? Wildwind is huge. There is no way for two little kids to be kept separated in it? And wasn't the plan for Zach and Kendall to keep Emma for the time being? Why is it all of a sudden too much for them, when we keep hearing how well Spike and Ian are doing?

Another prime example of shitty, inconsistent writing, with characters serving a plot rather than the other way around, and making fools of them and the audience in the process. Lose-lose for everyone.

Kathy I need to say this, BRAVO!!!!!!  Perfectly said.  This whole Annie, Richie and Ryass s/l is just same shit different day.  As a parent I would not trust my child with anyone, if I thought she/He were in danger.  Man my nephew allowed my cat to get away and I probably won't bring him over there again.  This proves to me how wonderful Ryan is as a daddy...Afterall it was his brainchild. 

I had great hopes for AMC but lately I've been feeling like Frons and the writers are giving it and us a slow death.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

I didn't see today's show, but I am still trying to figure out where Ryan gets all of his money from.  If he had so much then whey did he need Zach to invest in his new company??

I'm sure Ryan got all his money from Cambias.  He did afterall have to receive an income.  Plus I bet the golden parachutes set him up for life.  Now as far as having Zach invest in his company that is just a way to allow himself some money to live on while he grows the business.  If Ryan took all his money and invested it in one place he would be broke.  This way he is sharing the Risk with someone else's money.  It is no different then any other start up company, instead of having a bank invest he went to Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. What an insult to the intelligence of the viewers! And then Babe lets the guard leave to go off with a complete stranger?? Golly gee, I wonder what's going to happen now??

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

I'm sure Ryan got all his money from Cambias.  He did afterall have to receive an income.  Plus I bet the golden parachutes set him up for life.  Now as far as having Zach invest in his company that is just a way to allow himself some money to live on while he grows the business.  If Ryan took all his money and invested it in one place he would be broke.  This way he is sharing the Risk with someone else's money.  It is no different then any other start up company, instead of having a bank invest he went to Zach.

I doubt a bank would give him money after taking one look at his less than stellar resume.

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

I was mentally throwing things at the screen through that entire exchange. In the first place I've never been able to fathom Ryan and Annie's monumental stupidity in leaving town without their children when she knew her brother was closing in. What kind of fucking (literally and figuratively) morons entrust their children's safety to someone long distance? Oh, I know we're talking about the Laverys; the question is only rhetorical -- obviously these morons would do it.

On a related issue, doesn't Babe make rotted-out tree stumps look intelligent? What kind of dummy takes another parent's child out on a date with a virtual stranger who (as far as she knows) hasn't even met that child's parents? And for that matter what kind of dummy is Julia to pass Emma off to Babe, just because Kathy is "sick" and because Zach and Kendall's plate is suddenly too full? Wildwind is huge. There is no way for two little kids to be kept separated in it? And wasn't the plan for Zach and Kendall to keep Emma for the time being? Why is it all of a sudden too much for them, when we keep hearing how well Spike and Ian are doing?

Another prime example of shitty, inconsistent writing, with characters serving a plot rather than the other way around, and making fools of them and the audience in the process. Lose-lose for everyone.

The Laverys and Babe make the McCanns and Britney look responsible.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

S P E W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Christy, you have summed it all up in that 1 sentence! So sad.

Thanks Mon
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

Kathy you summed it up perfectly. This writing cares nothing about the characters only to drive a plot into the ground. They are so desperate to make Ryan and Annie into the super couple of the century that they keep on sending them on these multiple honeymoons forgetting everything that would make sense in the process....the children be damned. 

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

A-fucking-MEN Kathy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

And this is the reason I have stopped watching unless Thorsten is on!

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Kathy---that was perfectly said----On a side note----we are to look forward to yet another fucking honeymoon--as Ryass qouted to his wife. Where in God's name is Zach and Kendalls first honeymoon????????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtheamazon
Yes he is,

Very Impertinent Prick

Very apt description.......LMAO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Kathy, perfectly said.    I'm really getting frustrated with this show and if TK or AM isn't on I can't watch live as I can't FF the remaining characters who to me at this point are worthless.    Sorry for the negativity, I started to watch this show and got hooked on TK/AM chemistry back in 2004 and it helped me release everyday stress.   Well, these writers are causing more stress based on plot driven poorly written storylines.  

JMO

Once again, I'm not usually negative, but at this point in my life, I don't need stupidity in the writing of a show.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

ITA Kathy.  All I kept thinking is if Annie and Ryan were really worried about Emma, why didn't they just call Zach.  He's the one person who would make sure Emma was protected.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny

ITA Kathy.  All I kept thinking is if Annie and Ryan were really worried about Emma, why didn't they just call Zach.  He's the one person who would make sure Emma was protected.

Very good question.  The answer is, of course.....because it would make too much sense.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte

Kathy---that was perfectly said----On a side note----we are to look forward to yet another fucking honeymoon--as Ryass qouted to his wife. Where in God's name is Zach and Kendalls first honeymoon????????

Fil, I recoiled when I heard  Ryan promise Annie another honeymoon. I think  they need all these honeymoons to get their non-existent love life going or at least Frons is trying to convince us that they have this supposed love-life. I guess Zach and Kendall are considered such a super couple that all they have to do is look at each other and we are supposed to imagine a honeymoon.... at least in Frons' dreams. If we ever get a Zendall honeymoon they and we will probably be too old to enjoy it. LOL

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

It is really bothering me that Zach and Kendall haven't had many "together" scenes lately - both on the show but with other people - that's actually fine with me BUT where's the love - I want to see it - I want to feel it ... I don't get steamed watching Ryan and Annie or yuckyJon & Ava - that is not love in the afternoon!

Ande
sqrlb8

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
This proves to me how wonderful Ryan is as a daddy...Afterall it was his brainchild

I'm a little late to the game, but I found this comment hilareous.  That was good Cindy! Considering where Ryan's brain is these days.... *ahem*

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Yes, it makes no sense!   I didn't even know how Babe got custody of Emma.    My ff button is going to be worn out.     I swear the next time Ryan says "MY SECURITY TEAM" I'm going to throw something at him.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
ITA with all the comments made here.  One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the fact that TPTB don't understand that a "true" super couple doesn't come from "their idea" of who it "should be", but from the chemistry two actors share, it is part of the way they portray their charater, and how/what it brings out in the other actor.  You can't MAKE it happen, it just happens.  It's the two actors that create it.  Shoving couples that TPTB like or want to be "super couples" down fans throats just isn't the way to go.  Maybe someday one of them will realize and quite making the fans so irate!!  I see this over and over on different shows, and all it does is make me want to switch channels or (if it's a tape)FF.  TK and AM just happen to bring out the best in one another that is what makes them Super!!  They are both wonderful actors, and I could watch an entire show done around just the two of them and their family as main charaters!!

Oh, side comment here....What security person listens or obeys someone other than the person that pays them?  No way would a guard worth their salt listen to a friend watching the child while the employer was away.  That seems a litlle far fetched!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 

TK and AM just happen to bring out the best in one another that is what makes them Super!!  They are both wonderful actors, and I could watch an entire show done around just the two of them and their family as main charaters!!

AMZ -- All My Zendalls. I can only dream!   

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Oh, side comment here....What security person listens or obeys someone other than the person that pays them?  No way would a guard worth their salt listen to a friend watching the child while the employer was away.  That seems a litlle far fetched!!

That is so true. What you said takes me back to kendall and zach and when they went to vegas to face zach's father. when zach left kendall in the room to meet alexander and ryass came, the guards refused him to come in the room because zach said not allow ANYONE even friends around kendall. That's what you call a secutity team.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.