Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Go Ridge!!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
If only Thomas would really leave - with or without bags. And I must admit I'm perturbed about the perturbed look on Caroline's face when Ridge orders him to go....
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I agree .Caroline seems upset by spoiler ... but it appears that Caroline does not agree with Ridge and would like to tell the truth to Thomas!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Some spoilers for week of 10/12...source is SOC:

Zende and Nicole prepare for their first date

Steffy justifies Ivy's new position to Bill and Katie

Ridge stands firm about reassigning Thomas to another position at Forrester

Steffy has a confrontation with Ridge about Thomas

Ridge makes a decision that will affect the staff at Forrester.

Poor Ridge! I get the feeling he's going to be taking it from all sides and that the rapist is going to be portrayed as "poor" Thomas with everyone sympathizing with him for having such a meanie for a father.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I can not understand why Mr. Bell Ridge in the face to the bad. Now Thomas will pass to the victim of the situation when he behaved like a bully boy ... superficial and immature. the punch that gave the father is an unforgivable act.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the preview and the spoilers Alina, and ITA with you and Christy.  Wish the creep WOULD leave, but I am sure everyone will take Ridge for a mean father and the creep for his victim [rolleyes]  For Caroline to agree to keep the creep out of the baby loop, she first needs to realize and accept the fact that SHE WAS RAPED, and there was no "mix-up" or "mistake" on her part, nor anything "innocent" or "misunderstood" on his part!

I said last week that Ridge's challenge would be to keep the finger snapper's trap shut if he wants to keep the paternity a secret?  Well, I was thinking (dangerous...., LOL), since even the doctor said it is too early to even tell how far along she is, Ridge can stall the pregnancy announcement for a few days, and then claim they went with a "donor"?  [dunno]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: