Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news-blog/1001903/

On THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, it’s a Valentine’s Day full of romance, love and heartbreak on 
Friday, Feb. 14 (1:30 – 2:30 PM, ET; 12:30 – 1:00 PM, PT).   Having just overcome many obstacles to be together, Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) and Hope Logan (Kim Matula) spend their first Valentine’s Day as a couple with the traditional flowers, candy and jewelry.  However, Hope’s ex-fiance, Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), refuses to give up on her.  Will his presence put a damper on Hope and Wyatt’s romantic day?   

Meanwhile, news of Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge Forrester’s (Thorsten Kaye) upcoming  trip down the aisle is met with mixed emotions. “Dollar” Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) makes a romantic attempt to woo Brooke back while her sister, Katie (Heather Tom), is secretly yearning for Ridge’s heart and fighting the urge to follow her own.

Hoping Ridge doesn't take that particular walk down the aisle and actually RUNS in the opposite direction, preferably towards Katie [wink]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
While I'm of course enjoying Ridge/Katie and anticipate some great stuff with them, you know what I really really want to see first? Ridge knocking the sleazy smarmy stuffing out of Bill. Their scene last month got "standout scene" in SID and I want a sequel with Bill begging for mercy.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I want to see that as well, Christy.  Sleazy & Smarmy=perfect description for $Bill.  He seriously squicks me out.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

It'll be interesting to see how we get from where we are now to what this spoiler says! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news-blog/1001903/

*snip*

Meanwhile, news of Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge Forrester’s (Thorsten Kaye) upcoming  trip down the aisle is met with mixed emotions. “Dollar” Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) makes a romantic attempt to woo Brooke back while her sister, Katie (Heather Tom), is secretly yearning for Ridge’s heart and fighting the urge to follow her own.

Hoping Ridge doesn't take that particular walk down the aisle and actually RUNS in the opposite direction, preferably towards Katie [wink]

I'm hoping the same and wondering how the hell Ridge succumbs to Brooke's dubious charms.  She doesn't seem like any prize, IMO, and I thought he'd come to the same conclusions.

I hope this temporary lapse of sanity doesn't last long!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
[12709_597259663689219_24094502_n]
Guess who made the cover of SOD!  Looking fine!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Nice!!  Love the tux!  Thanks Sharon!

Really Brooke?  White?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Nice!!  Love the tux!  Thanks Sharon!

Really Brooke?  White?

LMAO

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.