Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Kaye family will not at Marco Island this year. They are always very upfront about their ability to attend events being dependent on circumstances, and they let it be known to the organizers several weeks ago that they couldn't make it this year.  So although there is a disclaimer, Thorsten and Susan just want everyone to be aware in advance that they won't be in attendance.  But even though they can't be there, this event is for a good cause, so if you already planning to go, please go and have fun!

If you were planning to bring something to give them or something for them to sign, please feel free to contact us to make arrangements if you still want to have your gifts delivered or have them sign something for you!

Site Meter

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the info Christy. I was hoping to see Thorsten and Susan again, but understand that sometimes things just don't work out the way we want them to. Even though I've had tickets since before it was announced who would be going, it would have been nice of the organizers to let us know (since they had been informed) but it's still a great fund raising event. Please pass on that they will be missed and I send lots of love. Thanks again!!

Thanks Mon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Disappointed I won't have the opportunity to see them but I understand that sometimes things can't be helped.  I'll look forward to the next opportunity and a date & time in the near future where I'll get my Thorsten fix, lol.

I guess I'll have to make do with a white russian (or 2) and toast to TK.  If I drink enough, maybe I'll see him there, lol.

Love you, dude!  Virtual hugs to you, Susan and the girls!

P.S.  Thanks for keeping us updated, Christy.  Hugs to you too.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I too am disappointed, but understand that stuff happens.  Since I was already planning on going before it was announced that TK and Susan would be there, I still plan to attend and have a nice, relaxing weekend with my buddies, Alina and Di

Please let them know they will definitely be missed!

Thanks for the info Christy.

Thanks Fil!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
If you were planning to bring something to give them or something for them to sign, please feel free to contact us to make arrangements if you still want to have your gifts delivered or have them sign something for you!

I just had a thought ;-)  Is there a weight limit on what you can send them from us, lol?  I have the perfect box to seal myself into, with arrows pointing up so I don't travel on my head! 

Yeah, I know...return to sender, LMAO!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

I just had a thought ;-)  Is there a weight limit on what you can send them from us, lol?  I have the perfect box to seal myself into, with arrows pointing up so I don't travel on my head! 

Yeah, I know...return to sender, LMAO!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Don't forget the air holes (g)!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Don't forget the air holes (g)!

LOL!  

....and SNACKS! 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I can so see you doing that Alina  LOL   

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Heartbreaking news!  Thanks for letting us know.  Christy, do you know if his decision is based on a new work schedule, or is it personal events keeping him away ?  Is this a reversable situation. Could he change his mind at the last minute?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

Heartbreaking news!  Thanks for letting us know.  Christy, do you know if his decision is based on a new work schedule, or is it personal events keeping him away ?  Is this a reversable situation. Could he change his mind at the last minute?

It's personal and not reversible, Pat - I'm really sorry that you won't get to see him and Susan there this year. From what Thorsten told me yesterday, he just found out that day that his and Susan's names were still on the list even though Susan had informed the organizers almost 3 weeks ago that they couldn't make it.  Thorsten feels badly about it even though it's in no way his and Susan's fault, which is why he is making the offer to sign things, etc. if anybody wants to send him anything. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.