Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is hilarious!  The writer seems to be the only one who gets what we do!

http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/scoop/twoscoops/2015/150706.php

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Sharon, it is hilarious, the part about, if Ridge knew that Caroline could walk and he didn't have

to carry her all over those terraces he would have made it to the pool party!! My focus was that

Thomas is NOT related to Ivy so maybe he will get involved with her and not mess with our

CARIDGE!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Darla Headroom! [rofl2]

But...Aly is mentally ill. I hate how as Kathy pointed out the other day her mental issue isn't treated with the same respect Maya's gender issue was. Instead it's being used to prop Maya's bullying, as if Maya can get away with any egregious behavior because of her ordeal, but Aly is just supposed to suck it up that Maya bullied her and it exacerbated the mental problems she already had due to losing her mother as a child. To me that is the real Jumbo sized elephant in the room.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the link Sharon, it is hilarious how the writer picks apart every goof-up and doesn't hold back.
Christy, this show is really turning into Maya worship, she can do no wrong, and we are supposed to overlook every mean thing she has done to Aly, Ivy, Caroline, RIDGE, just because we now know she is transgender, or worse yet, because $PIG exposed her.  Not that the writers have ever verbalized it as an excuse, but they make everyone act as if Maya being transgender should be everyone's sole focus and as if it makes everything forgivable, because we all, in addition to Aly, Ivy, Caroline, RIDGE, are supposed to forget the past, let bygones be bygones, etc. etc. etc., NOT HAPPENING WITH US, THE VIEWERS...!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Ridge proves with every day that he is NOT the man that pRicky always accuses

him of being. Ridge is fair and compassionate, two traits that little Ricky knows nothing

about!!

I would have preferred that the day Ridge went to the house on hill to

ask Maya to return to FC ,that when she had the condition that Ricky come too, Ridge

would demand that his mother's portrait be hung back in its rightful place but since

that did not happen, maybe Ridge is planning a formal unveiling of the late Sephanie's

portrait at FC as a tribute to his mom ,who would be so proud to see him as CEO.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.