Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bradley-Bell-Bold-1078860.aspx

Interesting read.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Argh, I won't be able to watch the show live that day [sad0025].....
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
BBell scares me, lol.  He's very Pratt-like in some of his comments.  The things he says about Brooke versus Katie makes it pretty obvious who makes his boat float. 

I was more interested in creating an opportunity for Brooke's character finally to shine again, and that meant having Katie do something that was very questionable (fake faint).

And then when he speaks in terms of what $Bill thinks...kind of gives me impression he shares $Bill's views:

He ($Bill) thinks he's upgraded. He's over and done with Katie and her depression and her issues.  She's always thinking.  She's always telling him to stop drinking. (me: Imagine that? How dare she use her brain?). Whereas Brooke is just happy and sexy and there ya go.

I do like what he says about Ridge and how "everyone better get out of his way".  Yes, take charge Ridge, me likey!   I hope we get to see some of that when all the little hypocrites start biting at his ankles reprimanding him because he had the audacity to stop wanting Brooke!  I hope they allow Ridge to bite back and bite hard with a few truths of his own.  I think I'll probably be wanting to slap several characters in the next few days..starting with Hope, Rick, $Bill & Brooke.

Is it March 18th yet?  [thud]  [thud]  [thud] 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
BBell scares me, lol.  He's very Pratt-like in some of his comments.  The things he says about Brooke versus Katie makes it pretty obvious who makes his boat float. 

I was more interested in creating an opportunity for Brooke's character finally to shine again, and that meant having Katie do something that was very questionable (fake faint).

And then when he speaks in terms of what $Bill thinks...kind of gives me impression he shares $Bill's views:

He ($Bill) thinks he's upgraded. He's over and done with Katie and her depression and her issues.  She's always thinking.  She's always telling him to stop drinking. (me: Imagine that? How dare she use her brain?). Whereas Brooke is just happy and sexy and there ya go.

I do like what he says about Ridge and how "everyone better get out of his way".  Yes, take charge Ridge, me likey!   I hope we get to see some of that when all the little hypocrites start biting at his ankles reprimanding him because he had the audacity to stop wanting Brooke!  I hope they allow Ridge to bite back and bite hard with a few truths of his own.  I think I'll probably be wanting to slap several characters in the next few days..starting with Hope, Rick, $Bill & Brooke.

Is it March 18th yet?  [thud]  [thud]  [thud] 

Ugh, Pratt. No wonder those comments made me so uneasy.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I know some long-time B&B watchers, and when it comes to Brooke, they say she'll always be redeemed, no matter what she's done.  If it was truly heinous, they'll have a beloved character on the show do the same thing to her.  One of them speculated that this is why TK was brought on as Ridge and not as a new character.

Brooke and Hope remind me of Krystal and Babe.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.