Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I had a wonderful conversation with a friend about the importance of positive influence in a relationship. Sometimes positive influence made a positive change in each other. I think the concept can also apply to soap couple. 

Caroline wasn't an angel when she first introduced to B&B (An ambitious vixen that's what I heard). Ridge's original intention for Caroline was using her to finish his collection. Fortunately their collaboration turn into something more. Both Caroline and Ridge learned a lot through their collaboration. Ridge revealed his tender and sensible side and Caroline experience the other side of love - mature love. There is no need for hair pulling, verbal insult and cutthroat competition with another woman for a man's affection. This is the type of love story I will enjoy. Some may say it is too simple but simple is better than complex.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
TV source is really propping Raya by saying they are entering supercouple status lol... Not really a follower of soaps but isn't the term "supercouple" reminiscent of the 70s to early 90s, the golden age of soaps? 

Even the thought of comparing Raya to actual supercouples like Steve/Kayla, Bo/Hope etc is laughable. I mean, the first time they had sex, Rick was drunk and wanted to hurt Caroline. That's not exactly supercouple behavior.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Perfect written about CaRidge Sweetautumn [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #54 
You made a very good point, Callie. TV source poll will close in at 11:30 (Eastern Time) June 9. If you haven't vote, please do so. Thanks.
Here is the link: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/06/soap-opera-pulse-poll-june-1-5-edition
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.